cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Is the must have hydrators set from regular sephora or sephora inside JCP? I can't find it on the website!

@plm95 I think it's jcp. If you zoom into the box's bottom right corner (under the kvd mini duo) you'll see the partial of the word "inside". So I think it's jcp 🙂 

@pinyo got it, thank you! 

More new goodies

alwflalksd.png

Spoiler
Bumble and bumble Bb Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo, Travel Size
Bumble and bumble Bb Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner, Travel Size
Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover, Travel Size
Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Creme Lipstick in C106
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer in #2 Smoothing Primer, Travel Size
Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray, Travel Size
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, Travel Size
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Prismatic Amethyst
Tarte Birthday Gift

Nice haul!  Prismatic Amethyst is a must have! 🙂

Happy Birthday!  🙂  

@glossyguru

Happy birthday @glossyguru and enjoy your goodies!

@glossyguru, I've been loving every MUFE Lipstick I've tried so far (ok it's been two, but it was love at first site). I'm looking forward to adding more to my collection when I let myself buy lipstick again. 😉 

XOXO,
Marieke

Great, and happy birthday!

Small hauls from Sephora and Glossier. I'm on a low-buy, but I'm trying to go on a no-buy soon!

Sephora: Bite Agave Lip Mask. I got this based on a tip here on BT to use on eyelid eczema. After using up a sample, I had to buy because it actually works!

Glossier: Cloud Paint blushes in Dusk and Haze. I tried Dusk today, and I love the sheer wash of color when used lightly.

IMG_2749.JPG

@txcatx, I've been seeing lots of ads on my facebook lately for the blush. It really looks gorgeous! 

I've been thinking about picking up the Lip Mask myself since my lips were dry, but they got a lot better recently. Good to know the extra tip. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

But if you have a no buy, how will we see such beautiful photos? 😄

Well, I'm going to need a few items in that UD Basquiat collection... ☺️

Those blushes are adorable!  Good luck with the Bite Mask! @txcatx

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Part is from the end of last month. This month is my birthday month so I've been using it as an excuse to buy far too many lipsticks and I used up all of my Ulta points on a lot of it thankfully.

@properlylost, I love that Marc Jacobs highliner! I've heard great things about it and I normally don't like pencil eyeshadows but it is tempting to pick one up. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

I love it. It's the perfect matte eyeliner, it doesn't smudge at all and I adore the colors.

I can almost smell the Lush from here! Enjoy it all!

@properlylost Gorgeous haul!  Love all your lip products and palette.  You can't beat Ulta points.

What a gorgeous haul!  I ❤️ Lush and the Herbivore packaging is soooo pretty!  @properlylost

Long time, no haul. I haven't been on BT for a while (mostly because it's much easier to be on a no buy when you're not constantly looking at new products), but today I had to share what I got at Ulta on the first day of 21 days of beauty. This is mostly a sympathy purchase for myself because I'm trying not to get too upset over the fact that I haven't chosen a college to attend yet, but at least I got a good deal on my unnecessary makeup haul! 50% off the blush + redeeming Ulta points = less than $50 purchase.

(plz excuse the weirdly blurry and oddly lit picture)

alkfwkla.png

Spoiler
Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil in #3
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Light-Sand (my shade in stock??? oh, happy day!)
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Streak
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush in How Deep Is Your Love? ($13 for 21 Days of Beauty... um, yes please)

@glossyguru, I love that eyebrow pencil from benefit and I hope you do too! 

Also, good luck with choosing colleges. I remember picking my college a few years ago. My greatest tip is don't just pick the place with the best name or reputation, pick the place that's also going to make you happy. I got lucky that the college I attended fulfilled both of these for me. Visit your top choices if possible too and see the communities around them! I love that the college I went to had a small town feel. Even though I'm from the suburbs, I'm not very far from SF and other big cities, so I liked the smaller town feel. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke
1 Reply
testing