cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

@glossyguru. It's o.k. to splurge sometimes!  I may or may not have picked up the three Love Flushed blushes that were missing from my collection....

Good luck with your college decision - You still have a little time and it's a pretty big life event - don't be too hard on yourself, girl! 😘

I guess my goal is to glow. I've sampled the rms beauty living luminizer and am extremely impressed. I can't wait to play with the rest! 

IMG_2598.jpg

@bem564 I used to have the RMS luminizer and loved it! I also have the Dior highlighter and the MJ drops - very good choices! I really want the NARS palette, but I am doing my absolute best to resist haha.  Your pic is basically a dream haul for me haha

@ashlynaf Thank you! I have yet to try the NARS or the Dior highlighters. I have stared at them though! I find them so mesmerizing. The MJ dew drops are so gorgeous. 

The Dior Luminizers have been calling my name!  So pretty!!

Same here! @texasgirl79 I held out as long as I could!

@bem564, I'm with everyone else, I absolutely love everything in this photo! I'm planning to get my hands on the Dior Luminizer as my next highlighter of choice. I've just bought 3 highlighters within the past month, sooo taking a break for now! 😉

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Thank you! I have been on a highlighter kick. They are just all too pretty! I'm going to enjoy these for sure!

Beautiful! You will definitely be glowing! ❤️  @bem564

@Tamara76 I like the sound of that! 

Love my rms! I always reach for it on days I work since it's such a gorgeous glow. 

Enjoy your pretties! 

@Llgc Agreed! It really is a nice glow. I find it subtle and completely user friendly. Curious about the Magic Luminizer!

@bem564 if you ever want to kick it up a notch, sometimes I put on a bit of the rms and then dust a bit of another powder highlighter over-top for some extra POW. 

If I had my way I think I'd buy all the rms highlighters 😂

@Llgc I will try that! I could use some extra POW for sure! hahaha!

This photo is aesthetically pleasing!! Love the color family and great products.

Everything in this photo is stunning! 😄 

A small haul from Sephora and Ulta with some perks and promos

DSC02650 (2).JPG

I love the Sonic x Glamglow!  😻

@HookedOnBeauty2, I'd love to know what you think of the Hoola contour stick! I got to swatch it the other day in training but didn't get to try it on myself. I love that it'd be a very quick way to get my contour done! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT I used it once so far and it was definitely an easy and quick application. The color was great as well. 

I finally bought the Vanity Girl Hollywood Infinity Mirror. Please excuse the background mess. I am in the process of rearranging my beauty room set up and will be moving things around.

DSC02646.JPG

DSC02647 (2).JPG

testing