cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Yay!  I hope you both love it!  @catetastic

On my wish list now. Wow are these beautiful!

Thank you!  They are an amazing brand - definitely worth trying! ❤️  @bem564

Wow.. That Magician top coat is so gorgeous. I've never heard of it before so thank you for this discovery!

You are very welcome!  It is a brand new product - just released this week!  💚  @myumew

Those are gorgeous! I think I'm going to have tic try this brand @Tamara76

Thanks!  Yes - they are worth checking out! @EDZ90

They're sooooo pretty! I need more of these lol. Hope they come to Sephora or Ulta soon. 

Thanks!  I hope so, too!

FINALLY. Okay. 17388914_793843907432147_2253639922887607415_o.jpg17359121_793843457432192_3305075639566792433_o.jpg17349880_793843677432170_5400677198687454756_o.jpg

i already tried the la colors, they do dry down, i dont know if i felt a bit of a tingle because of it or if it was the remover i used, ill make sure to keep that in mind when i use it with a look BUT they smell like cupcakes, they're bigger than ABH lipsticks and they don't feel drying, they're also 2 dollars each.

i got my wet n wild bundle, finally, i can't wait to dig in. i'm giving one of the eyeshadows to a friend since i own one and one of the lip and cheek things. i also received a periwinkle nailpolish, it was a freebie, i wonder if everyone got one? that ordered a bundle?

last but not least. my first purchase from makeup monsters, the kvd witches is not black enough, i hope this one is, it looks like it will be. i haven't opened it yet, just took it out of the packaging. i was BLOWN AWAY BY THE PACKAGING ITSELF, WHAT?! WHAT? UNICORN? TF?

COME ON, KILLING ME SMALLS. omg, i died. 

also, super fast shipping, a + would recommend. 

nice haul @Blackwhiskey! i have 4 makeup monsters lipsticks and i'm obsessed! they are SO comfortable, and my favorite indie brand i've tried so far. i love the packaging and their applicator too!

Ooooo La Colors o.O I wanna try!

I just made an order for some Wet n Wild stuff! Can't wait to get my highlights!

OMG!  That Makeup Monsters packaging is to die for!

I also got the WnW bundle and received the nail polish - I just thought it was part of the bundle - lol!

Awesome haul! @Blackwhiskey 💜

ty and i thought they had replaced it with something that was supposed to be a part of the bundle lol but yeah that was cool to see

got my Cult of Beauty order Tuesday, here it is:

cult of beauty.jpg

Spoiler
arrived quickly, about 1 week, pretty amazing UK to west coast USA ship time; 1st time I ordered from them. purchases were the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis set in the nude edition. the rest is the cool beauty gift bag (free w/purchase). really happy with this purchase! 

Thank for sharing your wonderful haul! (:

I was wondering if you had to pay for customs of any sort? Once you've received it at the post office?

Yayy that was a nice GWP bag (that was reallyyy really hard to resist)

Nice gift!   Also, Luna Oil is one of my faves! 😊

MUFE palettes arrived and already almost completely full❤

IMG_2562.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_2563.JPG

Apparently I need a shower since this is the 3rd time my Sample was subbed by the body towelette😂🙈

@StephaniLynn oh my those neutrals are gorgeous!! 

XOXO,
Marieke

I actually selected the body towelette! I want to try them out for long international traveling ;D hoping they don't leave a sticky residue! @StephaniLynn

testing