cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Aww! What sweet and thoughtful daughters you have @imbeautiful 😄 Those are very nice choices.

What! That is so sweet of them to do. 🙂

That is so sweet! Hugs for your daughters!

What sweet daughters you have. Congrats on your new goodies.

@imbeautiful Wow! That's so sweet! You've obviously been a great example and raised beautiful, kind children, and it's nice that you get to benefit from their thoughtful gestures. 

Everything in the first two photos were all just $1 each. I came across a Yahoo article the other day that said this site has everything for $1 dollar. You can get jewelry, makeup, scarves, undies, etc. for only a dollar. I figured if I hated any of it, it was only $1 each, so I wouldn't feel bad. The name of the shop online is called Shop Miss A.  It has a dual site where you can buy other brands like NYX and Elf for low prices too called Off Duty Basics where you can even get tank tops for a couple bucks.

FullSizeRender[3894].jpg

FullSizeRender[3895].jpg

FullSizeRender[3892].jpg

Thank you for posting this @meecheroo! I've heard about the site but haven't heard a non-youtuber talk about it yet.

You're welcome! It's also free shipping if you spend $35.

Just placed an order on Bath and Unwind and had to share it with my fellow BTers, because I think they have some great offers right now!

image.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! @LCResz 😊

These are great offers @LCResz

I need to go to to Sephora Shadow anonymous🙈

I had my first casualty:(

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2455.JPG

@StephaniLynn you are actually building an invaluable collection of shadows we all can ask for swatches from so no -keep on collecting dear friend! Don't leave us for Shadow therapy:p 

Sorry about the casualty though 😞 

@Mcakes Seriously, I love these shadows. I hope to enable to pick up a few before they're gone. I'll swatch more tomorrow;) 

A little retail therapy from Nordstrom and Sephora today, plus a Sephora order came in 

Spoiler
Glamglow Glowsetter Setting Spray 
Mac Fix+ Lavender 
Mac Fix+ Rose 
Natasha Denona Blush Duo #15 (I was excited to find this in store today as I've been wanting to try her blushes)
Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro polish in Dirty Little Secret 
And some crappy samples I didn't pick 

IMG_2271.JPG

@EDZ90, I'd love to know what you think of the Natasha Denona Blush Duo! I saw it in stores and thought it was gorgeous, but I was really trying to avoid buying more than what I needed. Although that was a very hard task to accomplish, haha! 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT update- after trying the ND Blush a few times I've decided I'm not a fan. While it seems to pick up nicely with a brush, I can't get the same color payoff onto my skin and I end up layering it a million times and it just becomes too shimmery on my cheeks. The scent also reminds me of my grandmother's makeup from 20 years ago 😕 

@MariekeBT so far I like it! I love that you get 2 shades. They don't swatch well but they are very pigmented when picked up with a brush. 

I would love to hear your opinions about the Glowsetter spray once you try it out. It's in my cart, but I haven't quite decided whether to place the order yet...

@PrettyPaint I'll let you know! The mist is very fine, I can barely feel the dampness when spraying, which I think is nice because it doesn't cling to my makeup in little drops. It does have a scent- the creamsicle scent most of their newer products have had recently- which I personally like, but could be off putting to someone who doesn't like scents. 

@EDZ90 Thanks so much! The fine mist sounds very appealing. I've had problems with some setting sprays getting my face too damp and messing up my makeup. And the scent sounds yummy to me!

testing