cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

All your goodies are beautiful @Tamara76.

Thank you! @virgo87 ❤️

@Tamara76 Those Too Face highlighters! They look so pretty but ive seen reviews of them falling right out of the compact!:/

The Burberry blush is sooo beautifulll!!!!

Thanks! @StephaniLynn 

Good to know about the highlighters - guess I'll try not to turn mine upside down! 🙂

That Burberry blush really is stunning. Always impressed with how beautiful their packaging is and how well their products perform! A very underrated brand.

I agree about Burberry being underrated. I own only two things from their makeup line, and I am actually very impressed with them. 

This blush is so beautiful! Its on my list but I'm not too sure i'd want to ruin it. 

Edit : I decided I'm taking the plunge.  Haha

I agree!  I have seen swatches and photos of this blush on BT and I really, really want to wear it, but it's so pretty that I can't bear to mess it up.... 

If it's not obvious I'm obsessed with the Sephora shadows here's more evidence 🙈🙈🙈

IMG_2554.JPG

Colors!!!!!!  

Such a colorful haul @StephaniLynn

Why are you doing this to me @StephaniLynn?! What's the green one?

@Mcakes lmboo!! It's called 'Break the Bank!' Gorgeousness. 

Umm yeah!! Need it 😛

Stopped by Nordstrom and picked up the 3 new mini fix+ sprays.  So excited to try them out for spring/summer time!

Photo Mar 12, 3 52 40 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 12, 3 54 35 PM.jpg

Coconut, Lavender, and Rose.

So glad you posted these (and what aesthetically pleasing pictures!!), because I missed out on the rose Fix+ last time and when I saw this immediately hopped on the site and nabbed a couple!

I really wish they'd just make those permanent already.  theyre awesome! 

I am trying to convince myself to NOT buy some of the rose ones even though I do use Fix+ almost daily (I do have a backup full size bottle right now)

@MiaM7, @StephaniLynn @Amreeners  I am so tempted by these little Fix + Sprays!  The packaging is so cute and the scents sound lovely!  Do any of y'all know if these work well as a setting spray for oily skin?

It is so humid where I live and for some reason, it's always worse in my office building, so from March to September my makeup melts in just a few hours (sometimes just in the time I walk in from the parking garage).  UD De-Slick helps more than anything I've tried, but it's still not perfect...

I know for certain that it doesn't control oil. 😞 

I live in FL and inevitably get oily throughout the day despite my skintype being dry/combo.

I spray this after my face makeup because I feel like it helps my foundation sit better, but I still definitely get oily during the day.

@Tamara76 I tend to reach for them more in the winter when my skin is more dry. I use a matte foundation an set with powder and use them to help with that 'powdery' look.

The summers are killer here so on my no makeup days a travel size spray would be great for a skin refresher!

@Tamara76  To be honest with you, not really sure if it works as a setting spray specifically with oily skin. I myself have combination skin, and I use it occasionally as a setting spray, but use my Urban Decay All Nighter more for that purpose.  But even saying all that, I do really like it, and I can imagine I will love it with the different scents!

@StephaniLynnI live in Texas, so I hear you guys with the 120 degree temps and using it as refresher!

2 Replies
testing