cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Nice muted colors though!  Those four bottom right shade look very similar to each other.  

@heartsmyfaceThanks! I always tend to stray towards muted colors because if I use mattes that aren't in the brown family, I somehow always make myself look like an abstract painting haha! The top two of the four are brown and the bottom two are a plum and a navy.

Came in for the pug palette - so awesome!

@catetastic This is so cute!  I had no idea they did custom palettes! 

@pixiedust2 Have you seen this pug palette? 😊

@Tamara76 WHAT?!?!? OMG!!!! Thank you so much for tagging me! I need this, like right now. This is frickin adorable. @catetastic I'm super jealous! 🙂

@pixiedust2 If I had known there was another pug fan I would have let you know before the sale ended! 😞 I definitely recommend it though, it's not as bulky as their other palettes which I really like.

@catetastic It's so cute!! I didn't even know this existed! Yes I'm a crazy Pug lady so feel free to tag me on any Puglicious finds 😄

@Tamara76 I didn't either, but I saw it when I went to check out their 50% off sale and had to get it!

It's a great sized palette for travel, so I think this weekend I'll depot some of my cream blushes to swap out with a couple of the eyeshadows.

IMG_2294.JPG

I can't get enough of the Sephora Collection masks! They are just so good. I really like that lip mask but the only thing is that it is so big lol. Well, at least for me. Next time I'm going to cut it in half and save the other in a ziplock for the next night. 

@McakesI've just recently started trying them. I used the foot mask and it was fun. I'm not sure how hydrating it really was, but it was a nice little spa day at home. I wanted to try the lip mask so bad but I developed a cold sore just after I bought it so I've been holding out.

March is ending up being a haul-heavy month for me too!

Sigma Mystery bag (this was $50 VERY well spent!):

rps20170309_185903.jpg

Ren Skincare:rps20170309_185920.jpg

Wow that's a ton of products for $50! You got a steal @Alicehoopz 😄

Well the brush set was supposed to be a GWP at $150 but...It added to my cart! I wouldn't have been heartbroken if it didn't show up, but it did...So I'm in love instead haha!

Nice!  I especially love your Sigma Mystery Bag!  Enjoy! @Alicehoopz

Thank you lovely! I'm very pleased with it, a definite recommend 🙂

Today was a monster haul day!  (My online shopping habit increased quite a bit since I've been stuck at home for 5 weeks - I am sure that it will slow down when I get back to the office next week...hopefully?)

Nordstrom:

Nordies.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Capri Blue Gilded Muse Candle in Pink Grapefruit/Prosecco - Smells so amazing and spring-like! ❤️
2.  MAC Lip Scrubtious in Candied Nectar - OMG - This is awesome!  The formula is super creamy - more like Bite or Ole Henriksen than Lush scrubs, but it smells wayyyyyy better than any of them - I love this!
3.  MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Soft Frost
4.  Olivia Burton Winter Garden Watch - I found a similar Ted Baker watch on Hautelook a few weeks ago and it was like 60% off, but then they ran out of stock and cancelled my order!  I was devastated, so I splurged on this beauty...

GWP:
1. Samples

Chanel:

IMG_9398.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  New Moon Illusion D'Ombre Eye Shadow
2.  Tweed Corraline Les Tissages Blush - I have been waiting for a tweed blush for so long - I plan to use it, but it will take me some time before I dip a brush into it...

GWP (Not Pictured):
1.  Le Volume Mascara DS
2.  Fragrance Vial of Chanel Bleu cologne -I thought I was ordering the Blue Serum DS, but whatever - my son gladly took this off my hands 🙂

****I was able to resist the Plisse Lumiere!!!!  I am so proud of myself 🙂

Bloomingdales:

IMG_9399.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1. MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in My Mimi from the Mariah Carey Collection

I logged in to snag the Burberry Silk and Bloom blush in the restock and for grins I checked MAC and lo and behold My Mimi was in stock!  I had been kicking myself for missing out on this! 🙂

My samples shipped separately and won't come in until next week with my Burberry blush - Knowing Bloomies, they will probably send each sample individually in a giant box - I swear they are worse than Nordstrom!

Barneys Purchases #1 (my second order is still in transit):

Barneys 1.jpg

Spoiler
1. Kevin Aucoin The Neo Limelight
2.  Sunday Riley Good Genes
3.  Armani Lip Magnet in 505 Second Skin
4.  Givenchy Poudre Lumiere Originelle

Closeups:
KA Closeup r.jpg
IMG_9390.JPG

Barneys Spring 2017 GWP Bag and Armani Referral Gift:

Barneys gwp.jpg

what a beautiful haul @Tamara76!! i really want to try the KA blushes, and i agree the MAC lip scrub is amazing. i want all the flavors! 

that barney's gift is awesome too!!

Thank you!  @unfungirl

😘😘😘

@Tamara76, that Olivia Burton watch is so pretty! I follow them on Instagram and I haven't been moved enough to splurge on one. I do love staring at their instagram though. 😉 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thanks! @MariekeBT

This was definitely a splurge, but I will enjoy the watch for a long time! 💗

testing