cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I'm sorry your day didn't start off well, @Tamara76. You're always welcomed on BT, so let out that anger with gorgeous hauls 😄

Those Too Faced highlighters are gorgeous, but none of the colours call out to me! I'll need to see them in person to make my decision. Since they're permanent, I can afford to wait. I just got Prismatic Amethyst, I need to go on a highlighter ban...

@Melissa136  Thank you! 😘

Prismatic Amethyst is awesome!  I also need a serious highlighter ban, although I will make an exception if I can find EL Modern Mercury.  🙂

Hope your day has gotten better! I had every intention of stopping by Sephora to get my selfie light and shop some stress away from this week too but I was so beat I just auto-piloted it home. I don't think the light would work with my phone anyway so it's cool. I'll save my trip for tomorrow. I can't stop buying (or at least thinking about buying) highlighters either! Your haul is gorgeous! 

@starsandbucks. Thanks!  Yes, my evening was definitely better!  

The struggle to resist highlighters is soooo real!

Hopefully your Sephora will still have the lights if you want to check them out! 😊

Sorry your day started off badly, but I'm glad you were able to remedy the situation with some shopping therapy:). 

And GASP!!!   I want a selfie light!!!!!!  Not fair!!!!!  😩  

Thanks!  Awww!  I hope you can snag one of the lights!  

I'll be living in a hotel for the next three weeks so maybe I can take a little jaunt down to the Robson St. Sephora.  By maybe I mean I'll probably be there a lot. 

Beautiful haul! 😍😍😍

Thanks! @Asche

I think I'm addicted to highlighters...

It was so funny - I was fully decked in highlighters today (Cover FX Halo I mixed into my foundation and added on top of my foundation on my cheekbones and then topped off with ABH Kitty Kat), but when we walked into Sephora, the SA was seriously pushing all the new highlighters.

The first thing she asked me was whether I'd ever tried highlighters before....

Maybe she thought I had just run a couple miles?  

Needless to say, I bought 2 more. 😊

Hahaha!  she had probably practiced and perfected her sales pitch and asked before being blinded by your awesomeness.  😊

LOL!  She was a cutie!  I still bought 2 highlighters from her!  😊  @heartsmyface

I completely understand the highlighter addiction. Last year I bought 5 or 6 and told myself that Becca's Rose Quartz would be the last one. HA! I've bought 3 so far this year (and it's only March), and I'm eyeing Nars Hot Sand as my next one. 😄

Sometimes I think SA's ask questions without actually looking at who they're talking to. I had one ask me if I use foundation, while I was standing there wearing full coverage foundation, hahaha. Or maybe I just did a really good job making it look natural that day? 😛

That must be it, girl!  We do such a great job, it looks totally natural!  @Asche

IMG_0583.JPG

I'm saving this meme for the future. 

I ordered a Besame lipstick in Cherry Red, a Sephora foot mask, the Becca promo, and 100 point perks from Bite and Marc Jacobs, but a mysterious Tom Ford lipstick in Ian also appeared in my box. I kept going back and forth on whether I should keep the lipstick (see the Random Thoughts thread), but leaning towards yes. I rarely get any samples I request, so a random Tom Ford lipstick more than makes up for it! Oh, and an RMS eyeshadow in Myth from Verizon Rewards.

IMG_2341.JPG

That's such an amazing surprise! Gorgeous photo as usual 🙂

Thats such a pleasant surprise! It's always fun to get an extra something you didn't expect. I hope the color looks good on you! 

Beautiful haul and gorgeous pic, as always!

Tough call on the Tom Ford - chances are good that if you call Sephora, they'll tell you to keep it....

Thanks! I ended up messaging Sephora on Facebook. Their response was pretty much return the lipstick with the shipping label if you can and feel free to keep it if you can't. I do despise the post office because apparently, I live in a neighborhood where everyone sells (or returns) tons of stuff online so it takes forever, even at the self-service kiosk...

Yep.  It costs them more to take it back than it's worth.  Enjoy your good karma perk:) 

My custom palette from theBalm finally came! I have to admit, I mostly got it for the pugs...

thebalm.JPG

8 Replies
testing