cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

But we've all been enjoying your hauls since you've been stuck at home @Tamara76 lol 😛 I'm very happy that you're doing better though 🙂

Thanks!  @Mcakes

i went a bit cuckoo for the 100 pt perks this month. 

tinymarchhaul.jpg

purchased:

• BITE multistick, cashew
  • FAB pads

100 pt perks:

• MARC JACOBS lipstick, slow burn
  • BITE matte lip crayon, pastille
  • STILA liquid lipstick, beso (aka BEST TRUE RED OF ALL TIME)
  • CLARINS eye cream ❤️
  • SUNDAY RILEY good genes
  • CLINIQUE chubby stick, "hefty highlight" (i'm super impressed both with the size of this and how pretty this highlight swatched. excited to try it out)

Bite Cashew is so pretty! Love that you took advantage of all the great 100 pt perks this month 😄

Untitled drawing.png

I think March might be my super shopping month!!!

Spoiler
Top Left:
Marc Jacobs Bronzer Brush

Top Right:
Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip Set
3 shades of Smith & Cult Nail Polish

Bottom Left:
Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation

Bottom Right:
(3) tubes of Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (this stuff sells out quick!)
Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Primer
Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer

So sorry for the late reply everyone; school is kicking my a**, like usual.

@unfungirl, the Beauty Bakerie set is the "Hot Cocoa Gift Set." It was actually released in the Fall but of course is sold out everywhere now. I bought it from a British makeup site, "Love Makeup." Yes, I know how ridiculous it sounds for someone from the U.S. buying a U.S. made product (that is also in the U.S.) from a British company and even have it shipped overseas. But they were the only company I could find that still carried it.

@Asche, I bought the Marc Jacobs bronzer brush during the Neiman Marcus sale for $58. (it normally is $78) I felt like I couldn't pass up the deal b/c I have wanted this brush since its inception. Not to be debbie downer, but the Sephora Collection #91 Featherweight Powder Brush is just as good (in my humble opinion) if not even better then the Marc Jacobs brush. I'm not going to return the Marc Jacobs brush since I feel like I "earned" it after all these years of waiting but I would definitely suggest trying out the #91 brush first. (at half the price)

@Tamara76, I have been using the Armani Fabric Foundation now for two weeks and I am extremely pleased with it. It is definitely a medium to full coverage foundation but it dries completely matte. I set it with Charlotte Tilbury airbrush powder and then spray on Bennie Nye Final Seal. With that combination, I am pretty much able to get a full workday's wear time with minimal fading. 

@heartsmyface, this was my second major Smith and Cult purchase. I am both in love with their color selection as well as their wear time. I pair their polish with "Perfect Formula" Ruby Pink Gel coat and My Favorite Topcoat. (also from perfect formula) Barring any extreme circumstances, I have been averaging a week to a week and a half of wear time. This includes my nails being subject to dry erase markers, which are actually hell on nails. Plus, I think their colors are truly unique and different from the typical colors of most nail companies.

Hope these answers helped and again, I'm so sorry for the delay in answering.

Thanks @willa25, that is extremely helpful! 🙂

Thanks for the reply! @willa25  Hopefully school will calm down a little once everyone is back in the routine!  ❤️

so many pretties @willa25! where did you find the beauty bakerie set?

@willa25 How are you liking the Marc Jacobs bronzer brush? I've had my eye on it for ages! Is it worth the price tag? 😛

@willa25I think March is my super shopping month, too!  LOL! 🙂

I love this haul!  Please share how you like the Fabric Foundation - I have been super curious.  🙂

Oh I love that brush so very much!  It takes forever to dry when you wash it.  Two days to be exact.  Other than that it's so luxurious!  

I'm super curious about the smith and cult nail polishes.  I love the packaging but buying nailpolish means clearing out nailpolish is in order.  Have you used it before?  

Macy's, Nordstrom, Ulta

20170308_173303.jpg

MAC 

20170308_173338.jpg

SiJCP 

20170308_173230.jpg

The Bite gloss is Champagne, and I was surprised my store got the gwp bite pencil! The MJ mascara and Too Faced gloss were 100 pt perks.

nicely done @angel7594! what did you get from MAC?

Thanks @unfungirl!! I got two prep prime fix sprays in coconut, crystal glaze gloss in shade nice cheeks, and lipstick in shade mascu- linity. 🙂

nice @angel7594! i just ordered 2 coconut and 1 rose fix+! i was so sad i missed them last time!

I want that Bite lip liner! Called my local store and they have them in stock, but will only let ones with a barcode coupon have them 😞

Love it all! 🙂  @angel7594

A very @angel7594 haul 😉 Please let me know how you like the TF Peach lip oil!

That perfume bottle is so pretty!

Whoops, I did it again.... While I had no intention in doing any more shopping this month, a couple catalysts changed that path. 

First, Red Camella lip balm returned to Tatcha direct. 

IMG_8472.JPG

Then, FOMO compelled me to purchase two eye pallets. I've had my eyes on Dior Femme-Fleur and Cuir Cannage for quite some time. I noticed that line disappeared from Nordstrom, and was replaced by something else. When I saw them go OOS online, I panicked and picked them up at my local Sephora. 

IMG_8477.JPG

1 Reply
testing