cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Setting spray heaven lol. I must get into a store and try our the new Glowsetter. 

@Mcakes haha yes. And I'm getting the Marc Jacobs promo one in my next order. I wouldn't let myself get the coconut fix+ because of that 

TJ MAXX and Marshalls. I didn`t plan to buy anything before CultBeauty Bag, but sometimes you just can`t resist 🙂 So it was impossible to resist prices in TJ MAXX, MAC palette in Macy`s for 32$ and candle from Spring with 24% cashback.

CultBeauty Bag, where are you?

IMG_20170303_144142889.jpg

And Sephora, Macy`s, Spring.

IMG_20170303_183033643.jpg

Oh my gosh, Tatcha at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I must live in a place where we only are a loud broken random pallete's, haha.Great hauls! 

I have never been happier to not live anywhere close to a TJ MAXX lol. Those look like great deals! 

You don`r really know, is TJ MAXX blessing or a curse 🙂

NARS Impassioned blush and CoverFX Custom Enhancer in Halo

These drops are amazing!  Much more subtle than I expected, but it looks beautiful and so unexpected when the light catches it the right way.  Love it!

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

I have yet to actually try or buy a NARS blush and this one looks gorgeous! I'm going to look it up now.

I love Impassioned. It is so natural-looking on me, a perfect flush.

My first March haul:

IMG_6381.JPG

I went a little crazy on purchasing new Smith & Cult colors for my nail polish collection.

IMG_1637.JPG

Upgrading my powder routine with:

1. Sephora Collection Pro Featherweight Powder Brush #91

2. Makeup Forever Matte Powder in Transparent

Those polishes looks gorgeous! Are you familiar with the formula and wear time?

All those polishes are gorgeous 😻

Yay!   OMG @willa25. That first photo is absolutely sublime!   I love seeing all those polishes!  Smith & Cult bottles are just too pretty!  I love that light blue on the top right! ❤️

Nordstrom, Sephora, and Shu Uemura purchases: Shu Uemura Matte Supreme lipstick in CR 344, Nars Lip Glide in Impossible Red, Nars Banc De Sable highlighter palette, YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush Duo in From Marrakesh to Paris.

IMG_2091.JPG

@txcatx, I wanna say I have that same Shu Uemura lipstick (or a similar one)! My cousin gave it to me as a gift when I visited her since she knew I liked lipsticks.

I'd love to know your opinion on the Nars highlighting palette! I've bought way too many highlighting items lately, but that one is limited edition. 😉 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT I've never met a Nars product that I didn't like, except for the mascara! This highlighter palette is gorgeous, and the colors are perfect since I prefer more subtle highlighters and am kind of terrified of trying the more holographic looks. I like that this palette has a range of colors I can use throughout the year, like when I'm more tan.

I must go check out the Babydoll kiss & Blush duo! Pretty picture! 

@txcatx. You got the NARS highlighter! 😻  

And how is the Kiss & Blush?  Are you supposed to blend the colors as you apply it?  It is really pretty!

P.S.  I hope one of your jobs involves photography in some way because you have an amazing talent that the world needs to see, girl!  This aesthetic is divine!

Thanks, @Tamara76! And yes, one of my jobs actually does involve product photography of produce. Weird, yes, but it helps support my beauty spending. 😄

The colors of the Kiss & Blush can be used separately or blended together, but it's kind of a small container so easiest just to blend together. 

Today I received two of the new nudies lip-cheek-eye sticks from Nudestix and Love Lust blush (the original formula!!) by Tom Ford 🙂

IMG_1088.JPG

Beautiful!

3 Replies
testing