cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I love their mascara and primer lol. Actually that entire set should really come home with me but you know I'm a points hoarder 😄

I can relate.  I'm mostly cool as long as I stay above 10000points.  I should probably up my minimum point barre since there's been some recent perk cost inflation.  🤓

I aspire to be at that level of points lol. I have been pretty "lucky" to redeem some rewards here and there so it's been draining my point bank. I'm under 5k right now and it's freaking me out a little 😮 Need to do some shopping during a multiplier event! 

5k is a pretty hefty amount as well!!!  Lol, it's funny to me, the arbitrary point amounts we come up with to be able to sit comfortably.  

FullSizeRender.jpg

Yay the March haul thread! I will probably make a few appearances here. (yikes)

A little order came in last night. The Herbivore Blue Tansy mask and GlamGlow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer.

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Look who made an appearance again!

FullSizeRender3.jpg

Mona was super interested in the Blue Tansy mask. It has a strong medicinal smell. Menthol-y. She was really into it! I did use it right away and the smell fades the longer it's on your face (or I just got used to it!). My skin was really smooth after I washed it off.

FullSizeRender4.jpg

Speaking of smells...Whoo! This smells like crushed Sweet Tarts. This will actually take more getting used to than the Blue Tansy. It's suuuuch a sugary scent. But on first use I did like it. Not wild about it, but liked it.

I LOVE Blue Tansy! I hope you enjoy it too

Hi kitty!!!

I tried the glowstarter in stores today and it's soo sparkly! I liked the smell but I'm guessing it could get overwhelming all over the face.

Blue tansy on the other hand smells amazing!! Mona has good taste 🙂

Aww hi Mona! 😄 Gorgeous skincare haul @starsandbucks

I love the smell of that stuff!  Once I've used up my sample I have some soul searching to do. 

5 Replies
testing