Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

[ Edited ]

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

(0) Hearts

aw what are those little cuties? 

the tangerine and the peach are hand lotions, the orange bunny is a tinted lip balm/gloss, and the big bunny is a face mist for dry skin. The face mist doesn't do much but it's so cute to look at and I can refill it with whatever I want!

(0) Hearts

Adorable! do you get these for the novelty of them or are the products decent too? Smiley Happy

honestly for the novelty of them. the lotions are pretty decent though

[ Edited ]

These are all from the end of April up to today. I've been picking up drugstore products to stop myself from constantly ordering more expensive things Smiley Very Happy Check out the spoiler for colors

Spoiler

Sephora:

-Bite Deconstructed Rose Lipstick in Crimson (finally got this! it's lovely and glides on like a dream)

-Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Sweet Nectar

-NARS eyeshadow duo in Kalahari (it's quite subtle on me but very pretty)

-Marc Jacobs Highliner in Ro (Cocoa)

-ABH Brow Powder Duo in Ebony

-Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy lipbalm

-Meteorites sample!

The Body Shop (free shipping +40% off, couldn't resist!)

-Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Grape Expectations

-Colour Crush Lipsticks in Hot Date and Berry Me

Nordstrom

-YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Violet Incognito (jury is still out on this one as I haven't tested it in natural lighting yet)

-My very first MAC lippies! Plumful and Sheen Supreme in Zen Rose

CVS/Ulta:

-NYX Blush in Cinnamon (gorgeous bright orange)

-NYX lipliners in Bloom and Peekaboo Neutral

-NYX Matte Lipstick in Aria

-NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in San Paulo and Prague (I love how these look and feel, and that they're hydrating with good wear time!)

-NYX White Eyeshadow Base (a lifesaver for people with darker skintones and so much easier to use than the NYX Milk pencil)

-Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine (I keep getting shades of makeup with the word "plum" in them...lol)

-Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow (phew!) in Gutsy Green

TJ Maxx:

-Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel

-Bliss Steep Clean Mattifying Toner Pads

(0) Hearts

MK, San Paulo is my FAVORITE Soft Matte Lip Cream--I think I wore it three days in a row when I first got it, which is simply unheard of for me!! And Prague is such a lovely, rich purply shade!

(0) Hearts

I just got the maybelline blush in plum wine the other day too lol I have 2 other shades as well but I had been eyeing the plum for a while.

The Marc Jacobs Highliners are amazing! They are the some of the most creamy, pigmented eyeliners I have ever tried!

Best,
Randee

I love the nyx soft matte lip cremes. I wish they wore a little longer before getting too dry but for being so inexpensive they're great

(0) Hearts

I want to love the cremes too, but the smell... Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

ah yeah, the smell is very sweet like frosting

I think I may need to do a drugstore haul. This sounds weird but I've never tried nyx anything. 

(0) Hearts

You need to try NYX! Ulta and CVS always have good deals going. I like their lip liners, their soft matte lip creams and their white eyeshadow base Smiley Happy their butter glosses and lipsticks are supposed to be good too

(0) Hearts

it's a brand definitely worth checking out

[ Edited ]

Nice! That Maybelline Eye Studio keeps catching my eye.  I love greens.  Did you try the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush yet?  I bought one a while back and though it was super cute and appealingly squishy to the touch (hah, weird, I know) I didn't find it to be very pigmented. Hope it works out for you though.  Smiley Happy

I might try a look with that Maybelline quad today, it's really pretty! I tend to shy away from color but I have to start sometime Smiley Tongue It's not weird at all, I love touching the Bouncy Blush as well! It feels so fun and squishy. It seems decently pigmented as it's the darkest color but I have yet to try it on my cheeks!

Go for it!  Color is so much fun to play with and you'll probably be surprised.  It will turn out pretty on your skin tone, as I have tan/olive skin too.  Smiley Happy  

Glad I'm not the only one having fun touching the Bouncy Blush.  Maybe I'll try the color you picked up since I bought a light pink.  

Love all the lippies.  I almost put lippies in our TSB, but I was afraid they would melt (so hot here).  I am currently worried about my Tarte lipstick.  It was a kit, so I had to get it all (if it ever comes).

(0) Hearts

Aw that's fine, better to be safe than sorry! I am obsessed with lippies currently (and eyeshadows haha), but I have so many I need to try and stop myself from getting more for a while. Does putting your lipsticks in a fridge help at all (just not for too long)? Or anywhere nice and cool I guess.

I am obsessed with eye shadows and lippies too.  I put my Tarte lipstick in the fridge for a few hours today.  When I took it out, I looked at it.  The tip is damaged, but it is not too bad.  The cool air probably helped (hopefully).

I love the variety! Smiley Happy Great haul!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments