poshified

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

[ Edited ]

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! :smileyhappy:

kraezilyunique

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Here's my May haul (Sephora and Origins):

photo.JPG

The things I actually paid for were:

*Sun Safety Kit

*Summer Crushes Kit

*Benefit Beauty Score

*Formula X Liberty Top Coat

*Bite BB for Lips

*Sephora atomizer

*Sephora powder brush

*Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cleansing Oil

*Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser

*Sephora Targeted Eye Remover Swabs

*Yes to Cucumber wipes (from Target)

*The Secret of Beautiful Hands (for my mom on Mother's Day, not pictured)

The rest were freebies :smileyhappy:

malday

I just received the last of my May orders so here was my haul for last month!

Also can we just all appreciate how cute this little NARS family is:

It's a contour blush, a regular blush, and the blush from the 500 pt perk!

notcreative

I love it all, especially the little blush family.

tessie84

My May beauty haul (excluding subscription boxes or samples) was a mix of drugstore and higher end stuff. The small sample sizes of fragrance are Jo Malone's Earl Grey & Cucumber. (Couldn't get samples of them locally, so bought a few on EBay for a few bucks.) Also, Gilt had a great deal for Nuxe's Reve de Miel lip balm that made it a 2-for-1 deal. 

2014-06-03 11.33.12.jpg

2014-06-03 11.40.03.jpg

Too Faced's A La Mode palette is on it's way to me, making it the opener to my June haul...give me the strength to buy less this month...haha

notcreative

This is a great haul.  Of course, I want to see the subscription box stuff too.

tessie84

Thanks. I didn't end up posting the subscription box stuff on BT this time because I wasn't too excited about it. However, I should be getting my June Sample Society box soon, so I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint! I usually post the subscription boxes under the ongoing thread they have for that. If I like what I see, I'll put them up...

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I was disappointed in only one aspect of my last two Sample Society boxes.  Two months ago, they said I was getting pink eyeliner (which I wanted), but they sent me black.  It was funny, because a lot of people were complaining about the pink.  I wish they could trade me, because I still want pink.  Last month, they shorted me a sample all together.  I called to get just the missing one (of course it was the one from the spoiler email I wanted to try the most).  They could not resend just one sample to me, so they sent me another box.  I ended up with 9 items instead of 5.  That was cool.

tessie84

(0) Hearts

I had a similar experience with the eyeliner. My dashboard said I was getting pink, but I actually got a medium-dark purple (which is actually better for me). It worked out for the better, but if they can't get the color right, they just shouldn't tell you anything in advance. I also can't believe they forgot an item, but at least you got 9 items instead of 5. With the last box, I just wasn't super excited with the exfoliators, and the CC cream looks way too light for me. Additionally, with my sensitive skin, the Murad and Dermalogica were too intense. I'm hoping that they start incorporating a little bit more makeup and maybe a fragrance sample here and there. I would like a variety in my box, and they've been pretty skincare heavy over the last few months.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I love purple, but I already own quite a few purple eyeliners.  Pink would have been new to me.  Anything would have been better than black though, so I would have preferred purple.  I have not yet tried any of the items from the May box.  However, I already own the Juice Beauty CC cream and the Murad serum, so I know I will like both samples when I get to them.  The Dermalogica is the one I am most looking forward to trying (the one that was missing so I only got one rather than two like the others).  I just have to finish up all of my open stuff first.

I would like to see more makeup in the box as I have more skincare than I can possibly use, but at least they are sending nice things.  Hopefully, they do not expire before I get to try them.  My stockpile is insane.

ColorCrazed

CVSGE haul.jpg

This was my last May haul, done about 3 weeks ago before I went on vacation. All inexpensive stuff, and I just couldn't pass up those cute Wet 'n Wild bronzers!

nikki

(0) Hearts

The Wet N Wild bronzer on the right is so cute. What does it look like swatched?

ColorCrazed

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I used three coats in this swatch, no primer. It's sheer and light and more of a highlighter/blush than a bronzer. It leaves a pretty sheen, but it does fade on my oily skin as the day goes on.WNW bronzer swatch.jpg

xpap

Those Wet 'n Wild bronzers are so cute!!

bellarob

image.jpgHelp me I have got Dior Fever! Stop me before I buy again.

notcreative

Julep June 2014.jpg

The irony of a June Box arriving in May is only surpassed by the fact that a different May box just arrived a few short days ago, but nonetheless, here is June's Maven Box with a few add ons.

Biedazzle

I feel like I've posted a million times in this thread due to purchasing so many different times! Definitely need to cut back in June! But this should be the last of my May haul:

Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 8.36.09 AM.png

crayzeeRN

[ Edited ]

The last of May shipments!

This month's Glossybox... thrilled with the contents, not so thrilled that I received this on May 30th and the gift card inside must be used by June 14th...

Belk Lancome GWP, bought the Cleansing Oil! Love the bag, great for the pool or beach :smileyhappy: These GWPs are getting me hooked on Lancome products, already in love with their Definicils mascara and Advanced Genefique serum!

Sephora order! Bought the L'Occitane Immortelle set, and got the NARS 500 pt perk and perfume promo.

The Immortelle Eye Balm is HG for me, hopefully I like some of the other items in this set too :smileyhappy: COMPLETELY in love with Replica Beach Walk after getting this sample!!

notcreative

Our Glossyboxes are very similar, but I got a very tiny lipgloss made for doll lips in place of whatever is inside your big silver box.  What is in that lovely box?  I am assuming your Lancer box is also an eye cream.

Please let me know what you think of the cleansing oil.  I have used Dior and Babor oils in the past, but I have not used Lancome's yet.  The cleansing water is nice, but I want to try the oil someday.

crayzeeRN

Lancer is the serum, the Re-Vive is the eye cream!

I will let you know about the oil, hoping I really like it because its a great item to pick to get GWPs with, as it falls slightly over $35 :smileyhappy:

properlylost

IMG_9205.jpgIMG_9189.jpgThe MAC X Pedro Lourenco stuff is so pretty, I was so excited to get it in today along with everything else.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 1117 replies
  • 1950 hearts
  • 127 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • obnurse86
    • hydee77
    • ginger304