March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

[ Edited ]

Post your beautiful hauls here!

If you haven't checked this wonderful thread already, please check out Jemly's Monthly favorites thread. We pick out our favorite products and discuss our reasons for liking said product. It can be old products, so don't let it discourage you from posting your thoughts! 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Fanciful-and-Fetching-February-Favorites/td-p/238...

12814239_600102530139620_2278169204734761225_n.jpg

NUDE omega cleansing jelly x 3 (one of is for mother)

NUDE travel set x3 (All for mother) 

Samples

Deniss Gross(sp) active reward point for mother.

BlackMoon cosmetics liquid lipstick in GRIM.

I feel like this packaging and the name of BlackMoon is totally up my alley. Can they please create more products?!

Re: March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

what a big sigh indeed Smiley Wink hahahhaa you're so cute. how nice of your hubby <3

You can just feel the sincerity can'tcha?

He went and got himself a load of love points with this gift!  I have just three months to figure out an equally awesome bday gift for him.  

Isn't that about when he will be getting baby heartsmyface? That's a pretty awesome gift Smiley Wink

Ha, would that be considered a regifting since baby hearts was a gift from him to me?  

My March skin care haul.

Last November I gave up on trying new skincare brands and just went back to what I know works for me. 

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

i love the skinceuticals sunscreen! but that's about the only product i've tried :3

(0) Hearts

I have the Vivier sunscreen and It feels like a moisturizer, I love it. I haven't tried the skinceuticals one yet. I will have to check it out.

[ Edited ]

My Hautelook perfume order arrived! I can't pass judgement on the scents yet (i have sprayed myself with the two full size bottles a few minutes ago, I am very happy with the opening notes of both); for now I am delighted with the packaging. The Penhaligon's Ostara box has this gorgeous yellow daffodil print layer all around it, and my nerdy side loves that the L'Artisan Parfumeur Tea For Two bottle is a heptagon (7-sided polygon). Lastly the L'Artisan sample vial box is so pretty. *sighs of happiness*2016-03-31 17.48.46.jpg

Very nice!  I purchased Rose Privee and the sample box.  I took a chance on Rose Privee, not having tried it before.  Unfortunately it's much muskier than I expected (at least on me).  It will probably be a nice fall/winter scent for me, but not the springy rose I was hoping forSmiley Sad

[ Edited ]

Ouch, too bad it didn't wow you! You reminded me I have a sample vial of Rose Privee to try, so I sprayed some on my fingers. I get a lovely citrusy and musky rose opening, then the musk seems to be getting stronger- the soapy musk reminds me a little of the Body Shop musk perfume that I was obsessed with in my late teens Smiley Tongue

I don't have the nose to decompose it, but of course Rose Privee is massively more complex and elegant. Based on first impressions, if I owned it I would reach for it during late spring / early summer. I hope you find a good place for it in your arsenal; or you can always trade it off Smiley Wink

p.s. for a green spring rose, you might like Diptyque Eau Rose or Eau Duelle?

I love citrus notes, which is why I thought it would be perfect for spring.  Unfortunately the citrus is undetectable on me.

Tonight I tried Batucada from the sample box.  This one is supposed to be very citrusy.  This time I got NOTHING but musk.  At least I do get the rose from Rose Privee!  Maybe my chemistry doesn't agree with L'Artisan's formulas.  I will keep trying . . .

i've heard such good things about tea for two. can't wait to hear your thoughts on it !

(0) Hearts

My order of Tea for Two was heavily influenced by our resident scent expert @Mochapj Smiley Wink I can't wait to marinate in it tomorrow!

(0) Hearts

i'm obsessed with tea scents lately too !! 

any grey gardens fans in here ? because this is now stuck in my head...

I'm not sure if this is the same one, but is this about Jackie O's cousin who lived on this huge land and didn't take care of their property. I just remember them talking on and on about nothing and that Jackie O wouldn't visit them or something like that.

(0) Hearts

Yep, that's Grey Gardens.

I'm wrapping up this month with a bang. Earlier this morning I felt close to doing something against myself but thanks to someone, and funny enough it's someone who I have been crushing on for years, just randomly messaged me and asked me 'what's wrong'? And he let me vent out to him and gave me advice and, I just wasn't expecting it. I know a few of you have done that through DM on Instagram, PM on Sephora, and Messages on FB. Some of you may know I've been off my medication and although I do feel better without them, it's inevitable to have these kind of thoughts, I had them when I was taking medication, so even though it's worrisome, it's not like my medication made a difference. That aside.

Here is my haul, it ALL arrived today and that's amazing because I can finish off the thread I started with items that just got here.

12923298_616857755130764_8689785889168145564_n.jpg

I ordered these winklepickers from Goth Pikes on etsy. Love them.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.

Kat von D smoke and sage. (hahaha smokin sage) Smiley Wink

killstar bag (inside was a ritual sweater hoodie)

Bite Beauty in Gingersnap

Sunday Riley Tidal samples and the rest are samples as you can see. I'm so happy right now with all my things, but happy that I'm not feeling how I felt this morning, and these things certainly make one feel better after a rough start.

(0) Hearts

Ohh I like the boots!

Glad you are feeling better and there is nothing random. Everything happens for a reason and he was meant to contact you.

(0) Hearts

Maybe so hahaha it's weird and it was unexpected but he really helped.

Lovely!  I am so glad you got your peach palette!

I am also glad you are feeling better - You are loved!  Lots of hugs!