March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

[ Edited ]

Post your beautiful hauls here!

If you haven't checked this wonderful thread already, please check out Jemly's Monthly favorites thread. We pick out our favorite products and discuss our reasons for liking said product. It can be old products, so don't let it discourage you from posting your thoughts! 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Fanciful-and-Fetching-February-Favorites/td-p/238...

12814239_600102530139620_2278169204734761225_n.jpg

NUDE omega cleansing jelly x 3 (one of is for mother)

NUDE travel set x3 (All for mother) 

Samples

Deniss Gross(sp) active reward point for mother.

BlackMoon cosmetics liquid lipstick in GRIM.

I feel like this packaging and the name of BlackMoon is totally up my alley. Can they please create more products?!

Re: March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

I've heard the highlight powders are amazing but the the middle power sucks. How are you linking the palette?

I have yet to apply the products onto the face but the swatches are great! The middle pan concerned me before seeing the product in person. I find that it has a "rough" top layer but once you get past it (just a few swatches) it becomes just as silky as the other two pans. It blends nicely onto my skin. I am yellow toned though so it may be different for others. 

That's helpful to know. I was concerned about the middle pan too. I find that a lot of Tarte products have that stiff top layer. The first blush I bought I was so surprised because I know everyone raves about the amazonian blushes but mine was so stiff.

It's been a hard week. My boyfriend called my mom and told her that I've been having anxiety attacks again. Which I'm not thrilled with him about, but my mom spent the day with me which I very much enjoyed. She spoiled me rotten. And my glossier order came! 

I'm also including my trade with GPL because it's seriously my dream palette. I cannot imagine a more perfect palette for myself. I'm behind on my trade shipping per usual Smiley Sad 

rsz_img_2580.jpg

- Nars Kari & Rosecliff

- Bite Amuse Bouche in Sugarcane & Saki

- Shisedo Ultimate Protection sunscreen

- Sephora Brush cleaner

- OPI Infinite shine polishes + top and base coat

- Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, Moisturizing Primer, Generation G matte lipstick in Like, Concealer in Light, and Boy Brow

- Patchology hydrating sheet masks

- Inglot palette <3 <3 <3

- Buxom sinful cinnamon point perk

Great haul! Glad you got to spend time with your mom. I have anxiety issues too so I know how you feel. Hope you start to feel better with it.

Thank you! Moms make everything better.

Beautiful haul!  I am sorry you are having a rough time, but glad your mom made you feel better.  💕

Thanks! I'm kind of ashamed of how well retail therapy works for me haha.

(0) Hearts

You and me both!  I hope you are feeling better today.

I love everything here! And I love you! I hope you're doing well and I'm glad you felt better today.

Love you too! I'm excited about all our new Glossier stuff.

ohhh i'm sorry you're having a time. love you lady.

AND I THINK KARI WAS MADE FOR YOU. and i want to know what you think of sake because i think it'll be amazing on your as well !! wheeee !

(0) Hearts

<3 <3 <3

I'm excited to wear Kari, Sake, and Impassioned all together. ALL THE MAUVE. 

[ Edited ]

Posting a few hauls from the last few days:

IMG_2454.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Shampoo (Ulta in-store)
2.  Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner (Ulta in-store)
3.  Paul Mitchell The conditioner (Ulta in-store)
4.  Rosanna Chic Happens Travel Mug (Amazon - tried to add on to my March Birchbox, but there was a mix-up with my order, so it didn't come in - cheaper on Amazon anyway!)
4.  Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail polish in Street Flair (Ulta in-store)
5.  Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail polish in Mintage (Ulta in-store - this actually looks more blue than mint on your nails)
6.  Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes (Target)
7.  Phyto Huile d' Ales (Sephora)
8.  Makeup Sponges (Sephora)
9.  3X Kiss Me Balms (Sephora - I thought these would be fun for Easter baskets)
10.  Mickey Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker (Target)
11.  2X Too Cool for School Egg Cream Masks (Sephora - Also for Easter Baskets because eggs...)

GWP:

IMG_2455.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Sephora Samples (5 and the normal 3, including a BareMinerals mascara DS and the Estee Edit Flash Photo gloss mini - so cute!)
2.  Random Sephora ziplock bag - I guess the 5 samples were supposed to be in it, but my daughter said it would be great free advertising if I packed a sandwich in it for lunch at work - lol!
3.  3 Dior samples from the March Neiman Marcus Beauty Cue
4.  Laura Mercier sharpener (purchased from Neiman's to obtain the Dior samples)
5.  Korres Wild Rose promo (Sephora - Amazing size and awesome product)
6.  Origins VIB/Rouge promo (Sephora)

And finally, my new jewelry armoire arrived last night!:

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Spoiler
  • Purchased from JCP online

•  50% off, plus another 25% off!
  • This is big enough to store most of my jewelry PLUS I am using the bottom drawers for extra palette storage

Very little assembly required

• I requested to have it delivered to my local store because I was scared it would break, but they actually sent it to my house by mistake.  Luckily the mirrors were in tact, but one of the knobs was broken and there is a little gouge in the wood on the cover, so I am going to submit a claim to the manufacturer.  I was impressed with how well it made it through shipping!

Gorgeous armoire.

Gorgeous armoire! And I love the lipstick collection you've got on display there. Lipstick is my weakness hehehe

(0) Hearts

Smiley Happy

Beautiful armoire!

(0) Hearts

Thank you!!!

I love the armoire! I hope that you can get it fixed easily!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!