March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

[ Edited ]

Post your beautiful hauls here!

If you haven't checked this wonderful thread already, please check out Jemly's Monthly favorites thread. We pick out our favorite products and discuss our reasons for liking said product. It can be old products, so don't let it discourage you from posting your thoughts! 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Fanciful-and-Fetching-February-Favorites/td-p/238...

12814239_600102530139620_2278169204734761225_n.jpg

NUDE omega cleansing jelly x 3 (one of is for mother)

NUDE travel set x3 (All for mother) 

Samples

Deniss Gross(sp) active reward point for mother.

BlackMoon cosmetics liquid lipstick in GRIM.

I feel like this packaging and the name of BlackMoon is totally up my alley. Can they please create more products?!

Re: March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

Love the floral atomizer!

The transfer was a bit messy, no big spills though. Everything amounted to around 1.8 ounces!

That is very cool!  I'm glad it worked out - this is a fantastic idea!

(0) Hearts

I'm trying to decide what I should put in the other bottle. It's smaller, .50 ounces. I'm thinking maybe Replica Jazz Club? 

[ Edited ]

little mini haul yesterday of CAUDALIE beauty elixir (not pictured) and NARS 'new york' single eyeshadow

newyork.jpg

That shade is gorgeous! 😍

Two small Sephora orders arrived:

IMG_2413.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Give Me Some Nude Lip set - LOVE!  And I am going to try to decoupage the box or something - it would be so cute to hold earrings or something small Smiley Happy
2.  Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Fig

GWP/Promos:
1.  Clinique Pep Start DS - Love this stuff!
2.  Milk mini lippies - sadly, I caved on this promo - super disappointed Smiley Sad
3.  Samples

I also received my Yankee Candle buy 2, get 2 free order:

FullSizeRender(7).jpg

Just here to say how much I love Bunny Cake, lol! 

The GMML box is definitely a keeper. Mine holds all of my DS lipsticks. Actually the biggest draw toward the latest version is that I'd like another box! 

Great haul. Can never go wrong with buy 2, get 2 free.

Since my dentist office is only a few blocks from the mall, I stopped in and stocked up on some NUDE since it seems to be helping my skin. Also got a mask to try. They gave me a couple samples at check out and got a sample of the Boscia Pore Pudding Mask Smiley Happy

image.jpeg

My Barney`s orders finally arrived! Couple shampoos, cleansers, Chanel body mist and some lippies. And the best part - samples and two gwp beauty bags!barn3.jpgbarn1.jpgbarn2.jpg

(0) Hearts

Oh wow, look at all of that NARS and Diptyque! What a great GWP. 

(0) Hearts

This is my first Diptyque candle and I love it!

Wow 2 GWP lucky girl.

image.jpeg

Target shopping coma + Ulta trip (scored 5x points on the Tarte purchase!) and moarrr Nude.

I wanted to get the Pixi glow pads but they were sold out 😭 Got lil samples of the glow mud mask and cleanser to try though! And ugh could not resist the Mickey and Minnie lip smackers. 

Im also excited to try the Physician's Formula liquid eyeliner.. It's supposed to be a great dupe for KVD Trooper tattoo liner!

Those Lipsmacker balms are so cute ! Smiley Very Happy 

So cute!

Marc Jacobs Style Icon no. 7 in 'The Lolita'

Diorskin powder foundation in no. 10 (bought this for tge SPF)

Not beauty but Hunter wellies!! ❤️

This was a total stress haul. The only thing I feel a smidge bad about is the eye shadow palette. Not something I can say I needed but it was too pretty to leave behind!image.jpg

Omg I love the color of your Hunter boots! They really are fantastic; functional yet super chic. Hope you love your's! 

That's palette is beautiful!