kissXmakeup

Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone (: I was looking for a thread on here about sales going on, not only on Sephora but on other websites or stores. I personally like to look for good deals on makeup since I am constantly trying to build up my collection. I thought I would make a thread where we could all post what sales we know or have heard about in stores or online, include any great codes for deals or even products with great prices. 

Of course since I am starting it, I thought I would post a couple that I have been looking into. 

-Hautelook

This is a flash deal website that has awesome deals that are constantly changing, hence the flash deals :smileytongue: Today until friday, they have some awesome deals on Tarte products, so check it out if interested!

-tarte

Right now, tarte is having a discovery sale with items like the Maracuja miracle foundation for $21.00 instead of $42. There are also two eyeshadow palettes on there for $26 each.

-urbandecay

I love their shadows! They have three nice color selection palettes to choose from online ranging from $16-$19.

One last item that is not on sale but I consider a great deal is the lorac glogetter palette! It is exclusively sold at ulta for $20! I am definitely getting that soon.

Nicrohr

Re: Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Macy's has BF deals today, PLUS you can get 20% Off with a rewards pass (I was shocked this worked on the special prices), plus 10% back for Thanks for Sharing, PLUS on top of that 10% Back for Ebates!

Whoops - I got excited to share but should mention actually that this won't work on most cosmetics beauty items... but will work on other beauty necessities like organizers for the vanity, wash cloths, electronics like shavers and gadgets, etc.

cyna0dan

(0) Hearts

Is there a special code for Black Friday on Sephora

chupi

(0) Hearts

Birchbox has a limited edition special Snow Day box. $39. I got mine in the mail this week and loved it so much I bought one for a girl friend for Xmas.($105 value)

H2OPlus has a Ultimate Skincare and Spa Beauty Bag for

$26.50. Search the coupon sites for an additional 20% off.

chupi

(0) Hearts

Julep has a Diamond Mystery Box for $25 (worth $120), plus get $5 off with code BG74L8U

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Thanks I am using this instead ot heir $1 polish!  I don't care for polish much but I do want their hand masks :smileyvery-happy:!

divagirl90

Nordstrom is having a Buy 2 Get 1 mascara sale! Today only - 11/6/2013

Women s Beauty   Fragrance.png

LindaDD

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I stumbled on this on Ulta's site. It's a free three-piece Murad set with any $35 order and it's going to go live for 24 hours on Saturday, 10/5 starting at midnight central time. Screenshot from 2013-10-03 11:08:04.png

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

At the body shop there is a sale going on for twenty-five percent off your entire purchase! :smileyhappy:

melde

(0) Hearts

I was at Nordstrom Rack this week and they had a slew of new makeup, they had the LORAC Mint palette and several new (or newly discounted) Stila items.

violalea

ULTA had this amazing offer today: 5 full size and 2 deluxe lipsticks.

photo-356.JPG

misscg

(0) Hearts

Sadly I got this email and didn't open it. I was too excited to see my dsw rewards above it, d'oh! 

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Wow sorry I missed this!

syritt

(0) Hearts

I apparently need to pay way more attention to Ulta. I wish Sephora would do offers like this too.

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

gwp addict lists all the sales on every site including department stores!

Missie772

Ulta is launching a new website and Platinum members get a sneak peak. If you are an Ulta Platinum member, you get 20% off (not Beauty Deals or Fragrance) and free shipping today! :smileyhappy:

beethousand

(0) Hearts

Hm, I'm platinum, and I didn't receive anything about this at all!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I got an email about it. You should call Ulta's customer service!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Where is the free shipping? Mine shows the normal free ship over $50. And for anyone wondering, the 20% goes through the 24th!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

The free shipping is automatic. The website still says free ship over $50 but I placed an order and got free shipping for a kit that was under $50!

LindaDD

Ooh. I'm not Platinum at Ulta, mainly because I hate their website so much, so this is exciting.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 122 replies
  • 135 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • kenny
    • chupi
    • sephoralovex
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi