Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

kissXmakeup

Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone (: I was looking for a thread on here about sales going on, not only on Sephora but on other websites or stores. I personally like to look for good deals on makeup since I am constantly trying to build up my collection. I thought I would make a thread where we could all post what sales we know or have heard about in stores or online, include any great codes for deals or even products with great prices. 

Of course since I am starting it, I thought I would post a couple that I have been looking into. 

-Hautelook

This is a flash deal website that has awesome deals that are constantly changing, hence the flash deals :smileytongue: Today until friday, they have some awesome deals on Tarte products, so check it out if interested!

-tarte

Right now, tarte is having a discovery sale with items like the Maracuja miracle foundation for $21.00 instead of $42. There are also two eyeshadow palettes on there for $26 each.

-urbandecay

I love their shadows! They have three nice color selection palettes to choose from online ranging from $16-$19.

One last item that is not on sale but I consider a great deal is the lorac glogetter palette! It is exclusively sold at ulta for $20! I am definitely getting that soon.

LCResz

Re: Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

Bon-Ton Department Store has a 20% sale on almost all makeup when you use code: GOODWILL13S. You also get free shipping if you spend over $75, oh, and so sales tax if you live in a state that Bon-Ton does not have a brick-and-mortar store. 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Deborah Lippman sale on Gilt today!

JGSFLA

everyone should sign up for gwpaddict its lists all the makeup sales at every store!

brittieeee

Temptalia does too every week

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

Definitely check Ulta! Huge deals going on there :smileyhappy:.

drrragon

20% at Bare Minerals through Sunday, GLAMMY9 promo code!!

drrragon

OMGGGGGGGGGG 35% off Stila today, no promo code needed!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Just got that email, I'm not a huge fan of Stila though :/ 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

thats awesome. does anyone know if they ship UPS?

drrragon

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

oh btw Stila lovers, it's a graduated "back to school" week at Stila.  Today's 35% off, tomorrow will be 30%, Wed/Thu will be 25% off, and I believe Friday is the last day at 20%.

poshified

Stila's rolling out a promo the same day Sephora is?! Must be a conspiracy lol. Are you picking anything up?

drrragon

my shopping cart's already full LOL!  I've been drooling over the In the Light palette ever since it first came out.  I just can't find another shade anywhere that's similar to "Night Sky" in that palette and I just love Stila eyeshadows in general.  It doesn't fit in my criteria for being portable for travel, have no dupes of shades I already own, or just aesthetically pleasing, but .... I WANT IT. :smileyvery-happy:

I might also pick up a matte shadow or three from the clearance section...

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

LORAC has the Mint Edition Palette on their website for $17 (no shipping and No tax).

mint-edition-collection-lorac-1.jpg

LCResz

Hautelook has Napoleon Perdis, Blinc, and L'Occitane on sale right now. Saturday they have BH Cosmetics on sale. I've picked up some great items on Hautelook for ridiculous discounts if you can catch the items before they sell out.

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

6 free mascaras ($50 value) from UTLA with purchase of $40 ends at 4pm CST.

crayzeeRN

If you can actually get the website to let you check out... I've tried for over an hour and have encountered every error possible, I swear. Anyone else had this problem? This is why I stay loyal to Sephora... their website doesn't make me want to cuss and throw things :smileyvery-happy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Ugh, Ulta makes me angry. I can't use a US credit card to ship to a US address (name and shipping/billing address match too) if I am making the order from outside the US. And using a proxy to appear as if I'm in the US breaks their website and I can't put an order in either, grrrr,

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Same thing has been happening to me today. I dont ever shop at Ulta nor do I visit their site often. And the time I want to go on the site it keeps saying error!!! 

crayzeeRN

I don't ever do this, but I was so irritated I sent them a rather scathing email. We'll see how they respond to my wrath :smileyvery-happy:

divagirl90

20% off Too Faced (on their site) extended for one more day. Ends tonight (7/8) at 11:59pm.

Code: FB200

poshified

A few LORAC items are $10 on Ulta's website today only!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 122 replies
  • 135 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • kenny
    • chupi
    • sephoralovex
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi