kissXmakeup

Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone (: I was looking for a thread on here about sales going on, not only on Sephora but on other websites or stores. I personally like to look for good deals on makeup since I am constantly trying to build up my collection. I thought I would make a thread where we could all post what sales we know or have heard about in stores or online, include any great codes for deals or even products with great prices. 

Of course since I am starting it, I thought I would post a couple that I have been looking into. 

-Hautelook

This is a flash deal website that has awesome deals that are constantly changing, hence the flash deals :smileytongue: Today until friday, they have some awesome deals on Tarte products, so check it out if interested!

-tarte

Right now, tarte is having a discovery sale with items like the Maracuja miracle foundation for $21.00 instead of $42. There are also two eyeshadow palettes on there for $26 each.

-urbandecay

I love their shadows! They have three nice color selection palettes to choose from online ranging from $16-$19.

One last item that is not on sale but I consider a great deal is the lorac glogetter palette! It is exclusively sold at ulta for $20! I am definitely getting that soon.

momo

Re: Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

Benefit is also free shipping till 6/17/13 : )

JUNESALE promo code

mafan

Just wanted to mention, for those that are shopping:

Urban Decay is on Hautelook today

Too Faced has 20% off everything on their site.  Code is SUMMER13 (and the sale ends on June 6th)

Lorac has added $6 eye shadows to their VIP sale section

beautylovingirl

This is not really a sale but more like a good bargain HSN is having 24 hrs of BEAUTY and they have a 23 piece Tan Towel set for 29.95. That's a really good deal:smileytongue:

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

20% off on blush,  hairenvy , and dermstore !!!!

also, 20% off one item at ulta!

sephora, where are your memorial day sales?//

DanaKontnik

[ Edited ]

BIG DEALS TODAY LADIES!

Clinique - Free Shipping on ANY order today and tomorrow. No minimum purchase requirements!

Philosophy - Quite a few products in their "Summer Sale" section. Great for achieving Free Shipping if you're a few bucks shy. PLUS use code: wdg836 for a FREE FULL SIZED Birthday Cake Bodywash and Raspberry Lip Gloss! Btw, they have a Purify and Refresh kit which is a FULL SIZE Purity Gel Cleanser and Take A Deep Breath moisturizer for $12 cheaper than if you were to buy both separately here. That's a GREAT deal!

Urban Decay - As someone mentioned Mariposa and Ammo Palettes are $15 each!!!  And deslick is $12! These prices are over 50% off regular prices. 

Smashbox - Until Monday get $10 off $50, $15 off $75,  $25 off $100, and $50 off $150 orders. 

Lorac - VIP sale. Small selection but what IS there is 50-75% off. And if you spend $40 receive a FREE Sheer Luxe Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick.

crayzeeRN

Nordstrom has ALL mascaras buy 2 get 1 free!! Mix and match any brands! For those of us that have been eying up some colored mascaras, today might be the day :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Trying SO hard to avoid this. 

(I do NOT need backups of Chanel LE Colored Mascaras. I do NOT need backups of Chanel LE Colored Mascaras....)

mafan

(0) Hearts

Tarte has 15% off and free shipping starting today through the 27th. (The code is MDAY and it should show on the site.) 

Everything at The Body Shop is 40% off (plus 10% if you're a member and then shipping is free, too)

Bath and Body works has 20% off through tomorrow.  The code is BEACHLIFE20.

colorobsession

Hautelook is having a sale on LORAC produts starting today! You can get a $19 eyeshadow for $6, blushes for $10 instead of $20 and a bunch of other stuff too :-)

khall206

(0) Hearts

Lancome is having a Friends & Family event with 20% off any order. 5/22-5/26/13. Promo code N2TE-F7WE-2SUV-Y3FP

Free shipping with $49 purch. OR if you sign up for auto-replenish (that can be cancelled at ANY time) its free shipping with no minimum......

And you get to pick a free sample with every order!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I'm pretty sure that the promo code is generated for each person, so i suggest you go and get your own.  (Mine is not the same as above, anyway.)  I didn't know about the free shipping with auto-replenlish.  Interesting.

veevali

(0) Hearts

I got my lucky magazine the other day, and just noticed there is a code for "thebeautybox dot com" for 40% off everything!

The codes is luckybreaks2, it looks like they are having some minor issues with the code on the site but if you call them they will redeem it. I can't find a return policy on the site, and they don't have very many brands, but if they sell any of your staples, it's an amazing deal! Check it out! $6 flat rate shipping though...

DanaKontnik

(0) Hearts

Even with $6 flat rate shipping I end up getting the beautyblender kit (2 blenders with 5oz bottle of cleaner) for $29.32! That's $10 cheaper than anywhere else and that's NOT including the shipping at other sites! I hate that most of these sites require that you spend $50 for free shipping. Thank you SO much veevali. 

P.S. Not sure if you can get away with using this code on the Clarisonic but if it's something any of you were considering I'd give it a try. With this code it goes from $119 to $79! That's a steal. I've read some bad things about the Clarisonic so I'm not looking to purchase it just yet.

beautylovingirl

Here are some of the blush colors that are on sale.Lorac Blush Sale.jpg

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

LORAC HAS THEIR BLUSH 50% OFF AT LORAC.COM:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@violalea- I'm sure I can meet that 50.00 thing it's not that much more:smileywink:

violalea

haha so true i am looking to see what to get.

ellevee09

Velour lashes are on sale on HauteLook. Don't even know if its a good deal but just wanted to add my 2 cents on beautyTalk today! :smileyhappy: happy hump day beauties!!!!!!! 

beautylovingirl

Well you know I'm sure that I can spend that little 35.00 on something...(HeHe)

violalea

(0) Hearts

haha but then you would need to pay shipping though. For myself, I would have to spend $50 free shipping. Still dont know arghhhhhh  !!!!!!

beautylovingirl

@violalea- WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 122 replies
  • 136 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • kenny
    • chupi
    • sephoralovex
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar