kissXmakeup

Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone (: I was looking for a thread on here about sales going on, not only on Sephora but on other websites or stores. I personally like to look for good deals on makeup since I am constantly trying to build up my collection. I thought I would make a thread where we could all post what sales we know or have heard about in stores or online, include any great codes for deals or even products with great prices. 

Of course since I am starting it, I thought I would post a couple that I have been looking into. 

-Hautelook

This is a flash deal website that has awesome deals that are constantly changing, hence the flash deals :smileytongue: Today until friday, they have some awesome deals on Tarte products, so check it out if interested!

-tarte

Right now, tarte is having a discovery sale with items like the Maracuja miracle foundation for $21.00 instead of $42. There are also two eyeshadow palettes on there for $26 each.

-urbandecay

I love their shadows! They have three nice color selection palettes to choose from online ranging from $16-$19.

One last item that is not on sale but I consider a great deal is the lorac glogetter palette! It is exclusively sold at ulta for $20! I am definitely getting that soon.

quenbee

Re: Makeup lovers! What sales are going on?

For 2 days only -  urban decay website 50% off Femine, Fun and Dangerous Palettes ($18). And Greed eyeshadow primer potion($10)

drrragon

yikes, and De Slick in a Tube marked down to $12 in their sale section!  I think I'll just hope it trickles down to Nordstrom Rack eventually like the Mariposa, Ammo, and Deluxe Palettes did.

crayzeeRN

All of the Afterglow Cheek Tints are marked down to $9 too!

I love Nordstrom Rack! I always find way better beauty products there compared to Marshalls/TJ Maxx. Found some of the UD XL De-Slick spray there the other day and was really excited!

drrragon

oh nooooooo, i wanted the Feminine Palette so badly, now I feel like there's no excuse for not buying it.  What an awesome deal though!  :smileyvery-happy:

quenbee

I already have the Femine palette and absolutely love the colors! Such a pretty palette, I reach for it often.  I am thinking about getting a back up. For $18 who can go wrong!  You should definitely get it!   Oh I am such an enabler!

drrragon

[ Edited ]

nooooo it's the trish stuff all over again!  we're permanently inviting you to join Enablers R Us!  LOL!

quenbee

Hahahahaha -  I would be happy to join!  Hi my name is quenbee and I am an enabler, and an UD, Trish and LM junkie!

lylysa

We accept your proposal to join Enablers R' Us....WELCOME! :smileytongue:

quenbee

Yay happy to be a part of the group!   Oh got my OH haul today.  Soooo excited I ripped the box open like my 4 year olds do when they get a present. I can't wait to try tonight and tomorrow morning.  And the TF loves sephora it was much smaller than expected! Kind of a bummer, but then I got got a whiff of the heavenly chocolate of the bronzer when I opened the tin, I was happy again!  I will try to post a pic hahaha

lylysa

I loooove how that chocolate bronzer smells! No calories...time to sniff away!!!! I bet your floor was covered in packing paper and boxes!

quenbee

Oh yeah!!!!!!  And they use so much packing paper!  Which I fold so neatly and reuse when I have to send something to my Mom 

lylysa

Same here, whenever I ship things I pull out my Sephora stash of packing and tissue paper! Recycling!!!

mafan

[ Edited ]

Oh, and if you like Zoya nail polish and need to stock up (or split an order with friends) you can get everything but the new Pixie Dust polishes for 1/2 off if you buy 6-24.  They will recycle old polishes if you send them to them.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I am completely obsessed with the Pixie Dust line! Sad that these aren't included!

mafan

Too Faced Cosmetics is having a 20% off birthday sale today.  Check out their Facebook page.  The code is HAPPY15 and it ends tonight.

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

24/7 double ended pencil duo set for only 19!!!

at urban decay!!

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

omg and sephora's chic week is just over...

I was actually feeling bad that I didn't take full advantage, so thanks a ton for sharing :smileyhappy:

If i find anything I will definitely post!!!

kissXmakeup

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

my bad! tartecosmetics dotcom is tarte's website!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 122 replies
  • 135 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • kenny
    • chupi
    • sephoralovex
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi