Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

18836458_10211216710910941_1479409338_o.jpg

Last of the May hauls for me (and probably my favourite)!  Got two youtube collabs which I usaully never buy but I just love Karen and Desi and I really wanted these items.

Spoiler
Colourpop:
-iluvsarahii Chic-y palette - !!!!!!! In love.  The second shade, vivacious, is SO PRETTY.  This photo does not do it justice.  I will hit pan on this shade for sure.  Colourpop pressed shadows have also impressed me a ton.
-iluvsarahii glossy lip in Curvii - Love this, its pretty opaque and very flattering, will be something I use often. (also love it actually has a slight shimmer in it which is gorgeous)
-Ulta Satin Lip in Littlestitious - love this formula except for the fact that all the shades dry and look way darker than swatches online.  I only got this because I needed it to make free shipping and might as well buy something than put the money towards useless international shipping costs
- Super Shock Shadow in Birthday Cake - hands down the best SSS I have gotten from Colourpop.  It looks like the stila glitter shadows, will also hit pan on this.  (pleasantly surprised this was a free gift as I was going to purchase this anyway)
Can you tell I love Colourpop? lol.  I got charged at the door for the first time ever, I have ordered from Colourpop many times.  Little dissapointed but what can I do. 

Sephora:
-ABH shadows that were discontinued and on sale in Fawn, Topaz, Sateen, Gem (came out to $5 each!) - I really like the shades I got except Topaz its just not for me and not as metallic as I would have hoped.
-Urban Decay Lip Love - love this lip balm due to its ingredients and lack of irritants 
-Sunday Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Serum (deluxe sample)
-YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer (deluxe sample- 1/3 the full size!)
-Benefit Hoola contour stick (deluxe sample) - really should be called a bronzer stick as this is much warmer than the original powder

-Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadow Single in Glass Slipper - love this formula and this shade is amazing.  If you have been wanting similar to the Kat Von D alchemist powders, this would probably be a good substitute for the green-ish shade.  It is very metallic and looks good as a highlight if you are into that sort of thing.

Desi x Quay collab sunnies - I mean.. so gorgeous. I never really like aviators but when I saw these I needed them.  I struggle finding sunglasses that look good since I have an unusually large skull lol, sunglasses often look too small and look weird but Quays are oversized, good quality and pretty affordable.  Plus I got to support Desi whom I love.  

DF605BF9-ED2E-4E76-B4DD-FA3D45D5A061.jpg

My unicorn obsession is definitely growing thanks to BT 🦄🍭

Spoiler
Phone case - F21
Unicorn Duo - Nails Inc 
Wallet - UO

F41F5206-3B73-4324-952C-368D3D69EE24.jpg
The rose gold shade is my new favorite shade to wear! So pretty 😇

4C330AA3-2CF9-4A0A-9412-ED8834175C36.jpg

Spoiler
Candy K and Kristen - Kylie
Ultra Blotted Lips in Doozy and Zuma
Ultra Matte in Avenue

Yay for all the unicorns haha 😄 I'm wearing Dream Dust right now and am loving it!

That wallet is super cute! 🙂

It's been a while since I've posted a haul:

Spoiler
Fresh 750pt perk ABH shadows from that great deal and Wet n Wild unicorn frenzy!

nik2.jpg

nik3.jpg

Spoiler
Sarah Happ lip scrub 65% off at my local Von Maur. A few GWP's from the past month. A couple of the Colourpop singles that were on sale with the free shipping and finally Beenigma. I've been wanting to try this creme for some time. Found it on sale on QVC with easy pay yay!.

And finally a very special BT'er was extremely kind and helped me out to get this:

Spoiler
nik1.jpg

You know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's sooooo beautiful in person. Thank you so very much again ❤️

Yay!!! You got it! That's very nice of her to help you out! Hope you love it as much as we all do 😄

Ooh, I'm lovin' everything here @niki172 Heart  

Thank you ZMA! There were a lot of great deals this month (shadow singles) and some very oh so pretty releases as well 😊. Time to behave now!

I forgot to post these goodies from earlier in the month 

image.jpg

@HookedOnBeauty2,

Happy Birthday!!! Great Haul for May!  🙂

I like the PTR Water Drench, too.

Happy Birthday!!!!! 🙂

Image result for birthday gif

Happy Birthday @HookedOnBeauty2!

Lovely haul! The Tatcha minis are so cute 😄

I love the MJ lip color!

Happy birthday! Have you tried both the PTR water and Tatcha yet? I'm looking at both of them and wanna try, but they seem similar in concept, is it worth trying both? 

I have tried the PTR and loved it for my morning skin care routine so I went ahead and purchased the full size. I have not tried the Tatcha yet but I am excited to start using it. 

Lovely haul!  Happy Birthday and congrats on re-Rouging!  😉   @HookedOnBeauty2

Thank you @Tamara76

Better late than never.. I actually bought this haul earlier in the month from a QVC TSV but never unwrapped it until this evening. Boy, am I slow lately! 

Here it is, still in the packaging:

IMG_1866.JPG

And here it is, unpackaged in all its glory:

IMG_7597.JPG

Spoiler
Includes:

(all full-size products!!!)

• 1-fl oz Bye Bye Lines Serum
  • 2.82-oz Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm
  • 0.28-fl oz Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer
  • 0.31-oz Bye Bye Pores Illumination
  • Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush
Anonymous Insider

Funny how much we "HAVE" to have something...but once it arrives...meh, I'll get to it!!! 😛 I do that all the time, I suffer from major FOMO. I have a ton of products I haven't used since I bought them...too busy trying to keep up on the new releases!!! HA @willa25 This is a beautiful set, I love IT Cosmetics products and this was a major deal. I'm mad at myself for not ordering!! The brush and the serum are my favorite!! ENJOY!! XO

1,002 Replies
testing