MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

[ Edited ]

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Here are my orders that arrived last week - Mostly restocks, but scored a few fun things, too! Smiley Happy

Ulta:

Ultawnw.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  2X NYX Contour Powder in Nectar - This is one of my daughter's HG products - Hope they don't discontinue it anytime soon!
2.  Docolor Rainbow Contour Brush (Actually from Amazon...)
3.  4X Wet n Wild Unicorn Glow Highlight Brushes (for me, my daughter, my niece and my bestie)
4.  4X WnW Rainbow Highlighter in Everlasting Glow (also for me, daughter, niece and bestie) - This highlight is amazing!  I love, love, love it!!!!
5.  2X Zoella Makeup Bags - Super cute, but super tiny - can barely fit a lipstick and mini mascara!
6.  Zoella Body Fondant
7.  Zoella Double Creme
8.  Zoella Le Fizz
9.  Zoella Sweet Inspiration - Smells like cupcakes!

GWP:
1.  Samples, including a DS UD Perversion Mascara! Smiley Happy
2.  Zoella Blissful Mistful Solid Perfume GWP

More Ulta:

UltaMay2017.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Hawaiin Tropic After Sun Lotion
2.  Hawaiin Tropic SPF 15
3.  Hawaiin Tropic SPF 30
4.  Strivectin SD
5.  2X Tarte Shape Tape - Love this stuff!
6.  UD Cannonball Mascara - Meh...Good waterproof formula, but no volume or length with this mascara
7.  Pacifica Rainbow Crystals Strobe Cream - Does this smell like coconut to anyone else?
8.  2x NYX Milk Pencils - I use these as a base for my eyeshadow
9.  Garnier BB Cream - Great for the pool/beach or sweaty afternoons outside in the swampy climate where I live...
10.  Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleaner Spray
11.  Japonesque Brush Cleanser Spray Refill
12.  Smooth Sexy Hairspray
13.  Kenra Platinum Hold Hairspray

Ulta GWP:

Ultagwpmay2017.jpg

Spoiler
1.  2X $60 GWP bag (I think that was the buy-in?) - I was so happy that my daughter and I were finally able to score GWP bags - the last several sold out super fast!
2.  Strivectin SD DS
3.  Tarte Poreless Primer DS
4.  Samples

Macy's:

Macys.jpg

Spoiler
1.  EL Double Wear Foundation
2.  EL GWP Tote with DS

@Tamara76 your hauls 😍😍

So sad I missed out on this GWP

Thanks!  @ElleElleG  Hopefully, they'll make the GWPs more readily available going forward. Smiley Happy

Lovely haul! So many unicorn goodies 💕🦄

(0) Hearts

Thanks!   @myumew <3

YES shape tape! I can't wait to stock up and do a big Ulta haul when I head to the states in a few months! Awesome haul as always Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  @sydtomato

Shape Tape is definitely a game changer!  Hopefully Ulta makes its way to Canada soon! <3

[ Edited ]

Sirens call omggggggg!!!

Screenshot_20170528-144753.jpg20170528_144908.png20170528_144840.png

Look what got delivered yesterday!!!

Bonus, FreeForm is doing a Harry Potter marathon!!

IMG_2955.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG

(0) Hearts

I'm green with envy. Hope you're enjoying it Smiley Happy

@StephaniLynnYay!!!!!!   What an awesome palette! Please do let us know how the pigmentation is. <3

Eek!! OMG I am so excited Smiley Very Happy I can't wait to get mine in the mail. It's going to be so much fun swatching everything. Don't think I will be able to bring myself to use anything else once I get it in haha. 

@Mcakes It is so pretty in person. I'm super excited to get home from work so I can play with it. They did a great job with it! I'll swatch in natural light tomorrow and report back on pigmentation. I looks very promisingSmiley Happy

Grabbed Pop Sugar Ultimate Box at Gilt City:

pult.jpg

There were 14 items, including Cargo Blush, Stowaway Palette, NCLA Nail Polish, Michael Stars Sea Grass Hat and more.

These sales get me every time! I had to place another Colour Pop order Smiley Happy

IMG_2308.JPG

Colourpop had awesome deals this month, can't wait for my order to come in!

A few ABH items arrived. More to come Smiley Happy

IMG_2307.JPG

Nice!  Are those the ABH Lip Glosses?  Which shades did you grab @HookedOnBeauty2?

Yes they are Smiley Happy The shades are Orchid, Neon Apple and Bordeaux. I ordered a few more that haven't arrived @ElleElleG

Trying out this new oil-control lotion from India (calamine lotion). I've read good things about it. I ordered it from Amazon.

2.jpg

Rimmel's Stay Matte. I'm actually surprised how matte you can stay with this. It's not quite the right color, but there's nothing like trying to figure out your color in a busy Walmart and your bf trying to rush you because he hates shopping.  I'll buy this again but in a different color and when I'm alone.

1.jpg

Read good reviews for this witch hazel toner on Amazon.  I'm really bummed that Sephora no longer carries PTR's Pore Putty. I had to order it off the brand's website, but I had a good discount code.

3.jpg

Nordstrom's Lancome GWP.  Btw, what's with Nordstrom not being on Ebates anymore. So bummed because they used to have high cashbacks too. Only their Nordstrom Rack is on Ebates.

4.jpg