Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

I'm green with envy. Hope you're enjoying it 🙂

@StephaniLynnYay!!!!!!   What an awesome palette! Please do let us know how the pigmentation is. ❤️

Eek!! OMG I am so excited 😄 I can't wait to get mine in the mail. It's going to be so much fun swatching everything. Don't think I will be able to bring myself to use anything else once I get it in haha. 

@Mcakes It is so pretty in person. I'm super excited to get home from work so I can play with it. They did a great job with it! I'll swatch in natural light tomorrow and report back on pigmentation. I looks very promising:)

Anonymous Insider

Grabbed Pop Sugar Ultimate Box at Gilt City:

pult.jpg

There were 14 items, including Cargo Blush, Stowaway Palette, NCLA Nail Polish, Michael Stars Sea Grass Hat and more.

These sales get me every time! I had to place another Colour Pop order 🙂

IMG_2308.JPG

Colourpop had awesome deals this month, can't wait for my order to come in!

A few ABH items arrived. More to come 🙂

IMG_2307.JPG

Nice!  Are those the ABH Lip Glosses?  Which shades did you grab @HookedOnBeauty2?

Yes they are 🙂 The shades are Orchid, Neon Apple and Bordeaux. I ordered a few more that haven't arrived @ElleElleG

Trying out this new oil-control lotion from India (calamine lotion). I've read good things about it. I ordered it from Amazon.

2.jpg

Rimmel's Stay Matte. I'm actually surprised how matte you can stay with this. It's not quite the right color, but there's nothing like trying to figure out your color in a busy Walmart and your bf trying to rush you because he hates shopping.  I'll buy this again but in a different color and when I'm alone.

1.jpg

Read good reviews for this witch hazel toner on Amazon.  I'm really bummed that Sephora no longer carries PTR's Pore Putty. I had to order it off the brand's website, but I had a good discount code.

3.jpg

Nordstrom's Lancome GWP.  Btw, what's with Nordstrom not being on Ebates anymore. So bummed because they used to have high cashbacks too. Only their Nordstrom Rack is on Ebates.

4.jpg

20170527_074803.jpg

20170527_074733.jpg

Buxom Lip Cream Blushing Margarita, MAC lipsticks Velvet Teddy (LE packaging), Shy Girl from Fruity Juicy collection, Ulta Rainbow Highlighter, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Golden Sand (I bought a back up because I love it so)!! Chanel Longwear Powder Eyeshadow single in Flesh, Too Faced KVD Better Together set (on sale for $19) so I bought another 😄 Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush

@angel7594ooooh that Kabuki and better together set 😍😍 Super cute GWP as well! Great haul 💕

Thank you @RoseCharlie! ❤❤

@angel7594 nice haul!! that chanel lipstick is SO pretty omg. definitely putting that on my list for later 🙂

Thank you @unfungirl! ❤️ Chanel makes some amazing lip products!

@angel7594 they do, i'm hooked on all things rouge coco! they are so luxe!

Such a cute and very you haul @angel7594 ❤ I love that cute LE packaging from Buxom and I'm totally enjoying the ones you've gifted me, TY ❤ That TF Kabuki is so adorable! Always forget to add that on my wishlist. 

Thank you @Mcakes! I'm glad you like the glosses! ❤ The Kabuki brush is really soft, I recommend it! 

Treated myself to a few goodies this week

Spoiler
Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray 
Natasha Denona Sunset Palette 
Pixi Glow O2 Oxygen Mask 
Kora Face Oil Promo and some samples 

IMG_2415.JPG

@EDZ90Oh wow the colours are sooooooo beautiful! 😍😍😍😍😍  Really really really beautiful sigh... sigh... Soooo lovely.  I was really wondering about that Pixi face mask too I would love to hear what you think! : )

testing