Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@RoseCharlie I've used it a few times now and it's a nice wake up mask. I haven't seen any long term benefits yet, but it's nice if you need a little boost to freshen up your face 

Nice @EDZ90!! Need to try that Pixi line out. It's been getting rave reviews.

Beautiful haul @EDZ90 I just redeemed for the Kopari coconut melt too.  I almost used the Kora promo, I'm interested in your thoughts about it.

I've used it the last couple nights and it's been nice so far. I like the scent. I tend to use oils during the winter months much more than I would this time of year, but I'm trying to give it a long enough run to see its benefits. Definitely night to try as a promo though @AMK721

@EDZ90  @katgoulding  how are you guys liking the oil? I thought about redeeming for it, but I don't want to make an order just to try it. There arent many reviews online either1

@KatieJiang I've just tried it for 2 days so far and it's nice. I don't really use oils much this time of year though, but I'm trying to give it a good run while it's fresh 

@KatieJiang @AMK721 The Kora oil is really nice! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and my skin is responding very well to it. A couple of us got it in gratis if you are interested in reading some reviews:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Thank-you-Nudestix-Elizabeth-and-James-Kora-and-S...

Wooo!! I got the kopari sample with my purchase too. And I love the cover fx spray! Nice lil haul 🙂

I had a tough week and will admit to some retail therapy, for better or worse.

IMG_3905.JPG

Charlotte Tilbury blush in Ectasy

YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick #23

Finally bit the bullet and got the NARSissist Loaded shadow palette

Chatlotte Tilbury "Liv It Up" Hot Lips lipstick

Chatlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish powder in Fair (can you tell I'm really into CT products right now?)

Concealer palette from Makeup Atelier (I have a stubborn bruise on my face and none of my concealers are the right color to cover it.)

Here are the lipstick colors with flash on:

IMG_3906.JPG

Thanks, ladies. You are all so sweet. I think this is the nicest place on the internet! ❤️ 

I've had a nice relaxing weekend to kind of shake off my bad week. And I'm meeting an old friend for breakfast in Malibu tomorrow which will be lovely and give me a chance to use my new goodies!

So sorry to hear you had a rough week. 😞

Sounds like retail therapy did the trick!  Your photos are beautiful and you picked up some lovely products!  That NARS palette is so amazing - well worth the purchase!

Hope next week is better for you!   @starsandbucks

Gorgeous haul! Charlotte Tilbury and YSL packaging is so pretty 💕

@starsandbucks

The shape of the CT lipstick has something sexy.. it reminds me of the Tom Ford Soleil Lip.

@starsandbuckshope things are going better for you.  Very nice retail therapy session and beautiful pictures.  Enjoy your new goodies!

@starsandbucks  Sorry to hear that your week was tough 😞 I hope you have a fabulous 3 day weekend, especially with all your new pretties! They're gorgeous.

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

IT'S HERE so I of course had to share. 🙂 🙂 🙂

@katgouldingNice! Oooh it's so dreamy 😍

Of course you had to share - was there ever any question?

The Sunset Palette may be my all time favorite palette!  I have worn it almost every day since mine arrived and I hope you love yours just as much!   ❤️

@katgoulding

I absolutely am! Worth every cent. Glad to hear you love it too 😄

Perfection

Sooo pretty! Enjoy 💕

testing