Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Thanks @Ispend2much6, I really enjoy the ABH shadows!

OMG @ElleElleG!  Twinsies.... Cat LOL

elle.JPG

I love your color selections!  I dropped one of the pans in my excitement EEK!

You, my dear @ZombieMetroAnt , are such a bad influence 😘.

I'm a bit thankful all the shadows were not on sale or had* that additional $$ off because I would have purchased more 🙈

Ooh whats that brown shase beside mermaid @ZombieMetroAnt?

Ooh, girl, I'm impressed you recognized Mermaid...the brown one is Smoke.  

Spoiler

Hehe..😉 @ZombieMetroAnt I didnt even think twice lol..so how is Mermaid? I looked through swatches online but was hard to tell if it is pigmented enough to show up on me 🤔

and wow Smoke looks kinda warm toned in your palette but cool online!

@Anewxa Heart

Spoiler
Mermaid reminds me of the UD shadow Lounge.  This has cool undertones and a pearly sheen but it doesn't translate as well & is not as intense as it appears in the pan–which is perfect for me because I have a heavy hand. 

Smoke is heavily pigmented (I better take it easy with this one) and has warmer undertones with a matte finish.

Here are swatches of both Heart
elele.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt 😘 Thanks for the swatches! As I suspected Mermaid is a pass for me, the online swatches did look kinda sheer and my issue is opposite, my lids are quite pigmented so need to go heavy..UD lounge isnt very special on me..must be my undertones.

But Smoke I may need to pick up if it restocks!

I had the same thoughts on Smoke & Mermaid@Anewxa, curious to know how they swatch on the skin.

@ElleElleG ^^ yay for swatches! Which brown shade did you pick up?

Those colors look great!

@Anewxa I have Fawn. Its deeper than it looked online and a bit cool when swatched.

@ElleElleG @Anewxa

Spoiler
Oh, both of you are so talented, you guys would undoubtedly ROCK an awesome "look"using either shade (or both!)

00.JPG

Aww thanks @ZombieMetroAnt! But If by talented you mean how I lost my eyeshadow brush few months ago and have been using my ring finger to apply shadows and baby finger to blend - then why yes, yes I am talented (aka lazy) 😂😂😂

You give me far too much credit @ZombieMetroAnt!

10K also looks a lot lighter (less bright yellow/gold) than I expected; I may grab 3 of the shades you purchased if they come back in stock!  (They are also on sale at Ulta but no additional $$ shows up.)

More goodies that came today!unnamed.jpg

From Inglot, I purchased their lipstick in shade 290, AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in shade 29, AMC eyeliner gel in shade 84, and Sparkling Dust in shade 06.

unnamed-1.jpg

And I of course couldn't resist buying more from the Fruity Juicy collection, as well as Justine Skye's Iridescent Powder. From Fruity Juicy, I got the Bronzing Powder in shade Baiana Bronze.

Anonymous Insider

@katgoulding I have been eyeing the same bronzer!! I think you just pushed me over the edge!!

It is gorgeous! I thought it might be too orange but it's perfect. 😻

@katgoulding I agree, great shade!

This month was my birthday, so I just couldn't resist buying so many pretty things. I'd like to think I'm done buying beauty products for the month, but with Memorial Day sales this weekend that's unlikely  IMG_0768.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_0735.JPGIMG_3015.JPG

What a fun haul, love the tote! Happy birthday @cccc246!

Prettiest packaging Mac has done in a little bit. 

I love that the eyeshadow palette packaging has a nice weight to it. Doesn't feel cheap. 

IMG_2929.JPG

12 Replies
testing