Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

It's actually just the Remarcable foundation @unfungirl, haha, but now that you mention it it does look just like the dew drops! 

I'm planning to try out the Verb cream today so I'll be sure to report back about it. 🙂

haha ohhh @Asche! they do look the same! i've heard great things about the foundation too.

thanks lady! i look forward to hearing your thoughts 🙂

Can't wait to hear your thoughts @Asche! That Verb product is also on my love list 😉

Super jealous of this haul! I want to hear your thoughts on that new Verb product, I haven't played with it yet! 🙂 Enjoy!

I'm hoping to give it a try tomorrow! 🙂 I have high hopes.

Have you tried other Verb products before, or did you just like the looks of this one??

@katgoulding I haven't actually tried any Verb products before! I picked this up because I'd been looking for something to help give me volume and beachy hair (without costing $30+). 😛 This stuff seems to fit the bill based on the description. 

Verb is amazing! Hope you enjoy!

IMG_2930.JPG

What a great colourpop haul! i'm waiting until after i move to make one, but man I want to so bad!

....This is @ZombieMetroAnt 's fault 

May.jpg

Spoiler
ABH Shadows:
Sateen
Fawn
Topaz
Truffle

Atelier Cologne Clémentine California (GWP)
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask x2
Sunday Riley C.E.O.Moisturizer

Gorgeous!   Enjoy!   @ElleElleG

@ElleElleG  lovely choices! i got sooooo many ABH shadows during the big sale, and i truly love them all! @ZombieMetroAnt knows what's up 🙂

Almost twinning - got 10K instead of Fawn. Enjoy your pretty eyeshadows! That was one heck of a find.

Ah, jealous!  I passed on 10K thinking it would be more of a harsh yellow gold but Zombie's below looks stunning.  If it comes back I'll definitely grab it!

Heart @ElleElleG

Spoiler
Ulta still has 10k in stock...
10k.JPG

Actually, except for Truffle, they're all in stock!

10k.JPG

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt, kind of hoping they come back to Sephora to see if that additional $$ off still pops up. I may end up getting them from Ulta though since I'm planning to get something from the 21 Days of Haircare Event

I got the same shades as you in the ABH except gem instead of truffle.  I love your layout it makes me excited for mine to come in!

Gem is gorgeous @sydtomato, I snagged that one during the ABH Black Friday sale.  It comes off as a subtle pink on my skin tone & blends down into a beautiful highlight as well!

YES I saw temptalia swatches and it looked beautiful, I'm excited!

Love the shadows, @ElleElleG

24 Replies
testing