Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Those do look pretty 🙂 Really need to use mine more! 

Sooooo....this came in today's mail

IMG_2093.JPGIMG_2097.JPG

Wow!  What an awesome gratis package!  Enjoy!  @halfrican

Congratulations on the gratis @halfrican!! 

This is amazing @halfrican; congrats and enjoy your goodies!!!

ty

How exciting! I love seeing people get nice gratis surprise packages like this!! ❤❤

What a nice surprise gift! I love when Ulta sends these things out to its members!! I have yet to receive one, but maybe one day 😄

The box said please deliver by 5/24-5/26 so they are enroute 😄

Finally nabbed a Chic it easy set!!

and some other goodies from the sale section☺️

IMG_2917.JPG

@StephaniLynnOooooh niiiice! : ) I've been hoping we would get a few of those sets restocked here in Canada but I don't think it will happen.  : ) OOooh Acqua Di Parma I've read about their perfumes but I've never had the chance to smell one I would love to know what you think of it when you try it! Tawe I've been eyeing that pink flamingo gloss - i have so many glosses and balms but this one is ever ever so cute! 💕

18742296_10211157200823226_163312290_o.jpg

My May haul (..so far) For me this is pretty minor and I am glad.

Colourpop (buy 2 get 1 free + free international shipping sale):

-Super Shock shadows in One by one and Reversible (by far my favourite eyeshadow formula for shimmers/metallics) 

-Pressed shadows in Say I Do (matte pink), Ringer (metallic champagne/gold), Full zip (matte cream) and Team Captian (matte olive)

Very impressed with the pressed shadows.  If you get any shade from this line, Ringer is a must have! So metallic, pigmented and buttery (very similar to ABH texture on this shade).  They are better than my Mac shades, and they are so affordable.  Not easy to get MUG in Canada and these are great so I am happy. 

Sephora:

-Bumble and Bumble Summers in the H(air) Thick set (very happy with all these products but the Surf Infusion blew me away, shaped my waves so nicely without drying my hair out at all, love.)

-Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian

-Sol de Janeiro Body mist (got a sample of the cream and couldn't resist the scent, plus 3x the points on fragrance)

-Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Blotting sheets in Charcoal (love the sticky cushion)

-deluxe sample Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipstick in Its Happening! 

-deluxe sample Dr. Brandt Luminizing primer

-100 pt perk of Nars in Orgasm (such a good value!)

-Sephora Collection Voyager makeup bag: did I need this bag? no.  But it was way too cute and I love the structure so it stays open.

Spoiler
18720772_10211157185422841_1033385830_o.jpg18721581_10211157185502843_557798021_o.jpg

@sydtomatoOooooh you got one of the "it's happening" lip colours.  I have the FS and I LOVE it it's just such a showstopper.  That bag is SUPER cute and I was very interested to read your feedback on colour pop and the bumble and bumble products thank you for sharing! : )

Yes! I have been eyeing that shade since the mattes launched and I just had to get the mini.  I love this colour I just wouldn't wear it enough to by the FS so this was perfect.  It is definitely a statement.  I am also glad my mini reviews were helpful!  

Lol,  felt a little silly buying the bag as well, but also rationalized that it was too cute to pass up.  I actually enjoy it's shape and sturdiness to the extent I have been using it almost exclusively.  

I know I really do not need it but when I saw the lashes and mascara print on the inside I was done.  Its practical and will get its use so I justified it this way!

lipsticks.jpg

lipsticks2.jpg

RODIN lipstick & lip liner, billie on the bike

UD x BASQUIAT lipstick, exhibition

UD x BASQUIAT lipstick, abstract

PETER THOMAS ROTH bio repair rose stem cell cream (a back up)

some ridiculous yet awesome SPITFIRE sunglasses

DELUXE SAMPLES: MURAD hydro dynamic quenching essence serum, CLINIQUE moisture surge hydrating supercharged concentrate serum

Love the PTR masks and those UD lipsticks are gorg!

@jemlyOoooh what a pretty haul and such a lovely and artistic photo I love it! 💕

The rose stem cell cream is so nice 💕 and RODIN lipstick! I was so intrigued when I first heard of it from a YTer 🙂 enjoy!

IMG_9142.JPG

3 Replies
testing