Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@heartsmyfaceOh wow - this is BEAUTIFUL! 💕 So, so pretty! 💕

Good call getting two of the Fix+!! 😉

Ha, I kinda regret not going for more after that last Fix+ drought.  Too late now!  

Not a haul but I wanted to post this anyway. Illamasqua Deity is so gorgeous. It's one of the most beautiful highlighters I have ever seen! These pics do not do it justice. Like I wouldn't mind a backup or 2 of this one 😄

Saw below you were looking for a swatch @makeitup305 but I haven't compared to anything yet because not sure I have something close to this.

Deity.jpg

@veronika23  Wow!  That is so stunning!   I wish I had snagged one of these a few weeks ago - Enjoy!!! ❤️

this reminds me a bite of the Laura Geller Diamond Dust. It looks like different colors reflect off it. Its really beautiful! I've never used anything from Illamasqua

@veronika23Oh wow this is really beautiful! You are totally right this is very unique!

@veronika23

Pretty!

I have been curious about this one. A few possible dupes on top of my head including Pat McGrath skin fetish 003, KVD thunderstruck, MUFE Star Lit Powder in frozen gold? 

Those come to mind too but I think they are too gold if that makes any sense... what can't really be picked up is the lilac-ish color. It's really nice. It's like a white/lilac/gold/green.  That's how I see it anyway 😄   I'll have to go through my stash now and check everything but this one is just too beautiful!

No I think you did a good job capturing the lilac glow! Looking forward to see some comparisons 😉 

It came! Yay!!! I think I'm gonna swatch with the green in the ABH Moonchild palette and the green in KVD Alchemist. That's really all I have that are anything like this 🙂

It did! So happy I finally have it!  I have those too and they also come to mind but not sure how close it would be... curious though.

Deity is definitely more on the gold-green side, whereas those dupes aren't... We'll have to play around 😄

hahaha yup!  I still don't think I have anything like it... and that's kinda surprising 😄  I see some white lilac-ish in it... do you?

I do!! There are so many different reflects in this ONE highlighter, it's definitely difficult deciding on a dupe. Very excited for you that it finally came in!!! 😄 😄

Oh good! At least I'm not crazy 😜  Well ok I am but that's another story 😂😂😂 Thanks!

Well, I definitely had quite the haul this month. I'm also still awaiting another package from MAC, one from Inglot, and I was able to snag the Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow palette today on Sephora. I want to start off this haul by apologizing for the terrible quality of some of these photos.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 10.57.27 PM.png

I was able to snag the Limited Edition Fruity Juicy Fix+ by MAC on Macy's website. I was checking MAC's website all morning and still missed out on their stock of it.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 10.58.21 PM.png

I also picked up MAC chromagraphic pencils in Landscape Green and Basic Red; Extreme Dimension mascara in Hottie with a Body; eyeshadow pro pans in Red Brick, Electric Eel, Chrome Yellow, Lime and Humid; and paint stick in True Chartreuse. (not pictured: In Extreme Dimension mascaras in Feel My Pulse, Spin & Twist, and Cool Down; eyeshadow pro pans in Expensive Pink, Rule, and Stars N Rockets)Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 10.57.41 PM.png

Part one of my Sephora haul. Milk Cosmetics tattoo stamps in the heart and ying-yang. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation in light 44. Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation in light 44 cool. GlamGlow GlowSetter Makeup Setting Spray. Kat Von D Everlasting lip liners in Satellite, Smiths, and Lemmy. Youth to the People Age Prevention Superfood Cleanser. YTTP Age Prevention Superfood Mask.FullSizeRender.jpg

All lashes pictured in the case are from Creme Lashes. The case is from House of Lashes, as is the lash glue.Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 10.48.12 PM.png

Part 2 of my Sephora haul: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder in translucent, KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Woolf, and Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum.

(not pictured from this purchase: Make Up For Ever flash palette in artistic; VIB Rouge Welcome Kit PRO Flawless Airbrush #56)

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 10.46.25 PM.png

I love Glitter Injections. Their packaging for their loose glitters is adorable, and they typically have coupon codes and free products available. Here, I got a free pressed glitter in shade Treasure (I believe). The glitter 'injections' I got are Mermaid Scales, Anastasia's Heart, Pretty Lilac Liar, Go Neon!, and Mystic Butterfly.IMG_4568.JPG

You definitely cant see all the products I purchased here. I got Morphe's new Prep & Set setting spray as well as their liquid lipstick in shade 'Nibble'. Brushes: R36, B42, G13, R5, M531, M105, E17, M326, Y22, Y13, Y2, M150-1, G22.IMG_4407.JPG

I also purchased Illamsqua's new Beyond Powder in Deity. Powder eye shadows are in Fledging and Hype.IMG_4424.JPG

Annnd to end this haul, more Illamasqua. Powder eyeshadows in Heroine, Daemon, and Apex.

@katgoulding Would you mind posting a swatch of the Deity with anything similar over on the Swatch Thread? Awesome haul! Super jealous of all your goodies!

Absolutely! I will make a note to do that later today. 🙂

Oh wow niiiiice! : ) Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very HappyOoooooh it's going to be so fun trying so many new brushes.  I have some serious brush envy. Smiley Wink Holy - haul! It's always so fun playing with new colours though! 🙂

I've always been bad about buying brushes. I've always just bought products and new things that come out. But lately I've been on a huge brush binge 😄

testing