Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@katgoulding You got the lash book! I was debating whether or not to get it when I saw it come back in stock but didn't end up getting it. I bought some HoL x Sephora lashes last year and I couldn't get them to stick so I balled them up and threw them in the trash that same day 😄 Make sure to post pics if you wear them so I can live vicariously through you! 🙂

I definitely will! 🙂 The lashes I purchased are actually from Creme Lashes, and they were $3 each. So definitely more affordable for frustrating times like when they don't want to stick 😉 I haven't tried House of Lashes' actual lashes but I'll keep that in mind when I think of purchasing again!!

Quite a haul is right 😮 So many pretties!! I want to come over and play with it all lol 😄 Enjoy @katgoulding! The Illamasqua has me so nostalgic. Really wish Sephora still sold their stuff 😞

@Mcakes lookfantastic has some of their stuff but not their full range. They usually have promo codes that apply as well.

Oh good to know! Thanks @makeitup305 🙂

Life would be so much easier if they did!!! Haha, come on over friend 🙂

I've been traveling a lot so my splurging has been more on great food and experiences rather than things lately but I did manage to scoop up some stuff 😄

mh1.jpg

I didn't make it to the Rouge event but when I did have the chance to go into a store they had some left over. Yay! Missing some things because those are gifts 😛 

mh2.jpg

Found these cute little organizers in Daiso (we don't have any of these types of stores where I live!!) so I couldn't resist picking them up. Luckily I had a checked bag. 

mh3.jpg

I may have gone a little overboard with the snacks but hey, sometimes you've got to treat yo self 😉

@McakesYay snacks!!! : ) Love that mascara and liner they are awesome! I'm in deep deep love with those organizers! What is Daiso??  You know what i like to say/think when i spend money on travel and good food - I always think/tell people - well no one ever laid on their death bed thinking "I wish I had travelled and experienced less and had fewer awesome food experiences".  Sorry I hope that's not morbid lol it's just meant to point out that those are not the sort of things people will ever regret doing - which means, I think, that they are always a good way to spend time and money! Smiley Happy

You are so right @RoseCharlie! Living life to the fullest you are able to is the best personal policy 🙂 Daiso is a Japanese market! They sell pretty much everything in there lol. It was so much fun! 

Agreed @Mcakes! : ) Thank you for posting this maybe I'll try and see if there's anything kind of like that in Toronto I've been trying to figure out some makeup/beauty storage that will be accessible and organized but pretty as well and I purchased a big clear acrilyc organizer but it only holds like 1/10th of all my stuff... Back to the drawing board lol.

oooo look at this haul! looks awesome. 🙂 let me know how you like The Ordinary's Buffet! I've been wanting to purchase 🙂

I'll keep you posted @katgoulding! It might be a while since I have a few things in my routine right now but soon 🙂

Ohhhhhhh yum!   Those snacks look great!   And the organizers are super cute!  Sounds like a fruitful trip! 😊    @Mcakes

Thanks @Tamara76!! Also had some amazing cobbler when I went to AL earlier this month, because you know...when you're in the South... 😉

@Mcakes I don't think you can ever go overboard buying snacks! Great haul!!

Very true @imlostagain lol. Snacks are always needed 😄

@Mcakes so many goodies! i love the daiso stuff! so pretty!

I was hoping to find some cute makeup @unfungirl but didn't get so lucky lol. Pretty happy with what I did find though 😄 

you got the goods! @Mcakes where did you go?

Went to LA and SD 😄 

i went to daiso when i was in LA too!

1 Reply
testing