Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

The nail polishes are very pretty, I just might have to try them! Are they holographic? 

Thanks!  @imlostagain  I think they are more duochrome than holographic.  Pretty, either way! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ

They're so beautiful @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜„ Mine just got here too, can't wait to wear it! Only problem is I can't decide which one to wear first lol. Maybe both at once ๐Ÿ˜„

Yay!  @Mcakes  Or one shade on your fingers and one on your toes! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

A few hauls this month ๐Ÿ™‚  A lot to try this month ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

Spoiler
Nordstrom Haul, diptyque Candle sampler with GWP, parfumed soap & parfume vial, OMG these smell WONDERFUL!! This was my Treat yo sElf Elfs fault, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Moroccanoil- Little Luxury Fragrance Originale Set, Body Soufflรฉ & Buff, Body Cream, another trial size Moroccanoil (Hope this is good)  Moroccanoil Light (I have fine hair so I wanted to try both)

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

Spoiler
Nordstrom May GWP, a lot of new things to try, ๐Ÿ˜Š 

IMG_1912.JPG

Spoiler
I Always go back to SkinCeuticals, I try different brands, but this works best for me.

Moroccanoil Fleur De Rose- Shampoo & Conditioner set with sample of Moroccanoil Treatment, love this. Makes my hair very soft, love the smell.

IMG_1926.JPG

Spoiler
Sephora & L'Occitane haul. 
UD Jean Michel Basquit eye palettes & blush, love the colors, just haven't used yet. I have to many palettes but I could not help myself!!

L'Occitane Intensive Hand Balm, I have heard great things and my hands have been extremely dry ๐Ÿ˜ 

@imlostagainOh WOW! Ooooh the pretties! Ok - first of all that candle set - WOW - AMAZING - I'm very jealous - just ah-ma-zing! And they have such amazing scents in there ooooohhhhhh ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ.  And secondly - wow that is one great GWP from Nordstrom's - it includes an "orchidee imperiale" sample and those cost like five trillion dollars! lol..... Ooooh and you snagged one of those YSL lippie and mon paris promos niiiiiiiiiiiiice! We didn't get that here in Canada but I love that fragrance! This is a mouth-water inducing haul! Smiley Happy

Thank you @RoseCharlie !! I have been deciding which candle to try next! This was the only way I could be able to smell different scents. Our Nordstrom does not carry the brand in store anymore โ˜น๏ธ

I also have been trying to figure out what some of the samples are, haha, because I have no idea ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@imlostagainI think that surely must be the best GWP I've ever seen because the samples are of stuff you never normally get as samples (not that I know all of them I'm just seeing a lot of stuff I haven't seen before)! oooh that AERIN Rose hand cream ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Also I would looooove to know what you think of the Prada Fleur D'Oranger and Amande perfume samples! Droooooools! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

@RoseCharlie I will test them this weekend, hopefully, and I will let you know! I was happy about the Aerin Rose hand cream, I wanted to try it out ๐Ÿ˜Š

so many goodies  @imlostagain! i'm so tempted by the UD x Basquiat collection- he is one of my favorite artists!

@unfungirl I love the art work! I had honestly never heard of him! It is interesting!!

he has a really sad, but cool, story! you should check him out @imlostagain!

I will do that! Thanks @unfungirl

@imlostagainI'm probably the only one that didn't know this but imagine how happy I was to discover the small cutout on the back of the Jean-Michel Basquiat Tenant Eyeshadow Palette,  for hanging!!  Now I have it on display on my wall like a real painting!  Cool, right?

p.s. LOVE your haul!

@ZombieMetroAnt That is what I should do since I don't want to use them yet!! Thank you!! 

Holy cow that Diptyque set is astounding ๐Ÿ˜„

I've heard nothing but great stuff about the Sulwhasoo cushions! Enjoy!

@myumew I had no idea what the Sulwhasoo was ๐Ÿ˜Š I had too look it up. I am going to try it, but It don't ever wear foundations, bb or cc creams or tinted moisturizer. Maybe it might be a game changer for me!

OMG!  Loving it all!  Especially that Diptyque Sampler and the UD x Basquiat!!!!   Enjoy!   @imlostagain

I'm very happy about the candles! Can't wait to figure out all of my favorites! @Tamara76

What a haul ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Enjoy all of your goodies @imlostagain ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm trying so hard to resist the Basquiat! 

@Mcakes I keep opening the UD boxes saying I'm going to try them, but then I put them back! I love UD, I'm kicking myself for giving away a set of the Gwen Stefani eye and blush palette's because now I have only 1 set and love the colors but I don't have a back ups so I don't want to use it! It's so silly I know ๐Ÿ˜ณ

testing