Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

00000000.JPG@pixiedust2!  Look at the store @Mcakes shopped at!!  LOL Heart M, I recently got an Alex organizer from Ikea and wiped Daiso of these same containers!  ha ha ha - aren't they awesome?

@ZombieMetroAnt which alex organizer did you get? i just got the tall drawer unit, and i'm so excited to organize all my makeup in it! i'm waiting until after i move, but i have lots of ideas.

@unfungirlHeart

Spoiler
I think we got the same one!  Does it look like this?  BTW, someone needs to tell these folks how to "properly" use an Alex - they use it for office supplies?! puhhlease! LOL!

brea.JPG

Oh, please post your ideas!  Mine is full already, but not as organized as I'd like.  I don't want to buy a second one because I imagine if items were stored more efficiently, there would be more room.  Can't wait to see how yours turns out! 
00000.JPG

@ZombieMetroAntI need this!!! I got two of the white 6 * cube furniture thingies at Ikea last year with pink pull out drawers and it affords tons of storage but each fabric "drawer" is so huge I have to pile stuff in there or barely use the space... Did not think it through before I selected them for organization and storage.  What i need is something like this! Can you recall if this is classified as office or home organization at Ikea?

@RoseCharlieHeart

Spoiler
The folks at Ikea have this mis-classified as Office Furniture (LOL!)

I had the fabric drawers before and they got disorted from the constant pull of opening them. 

My Alex is still a work in progress - it was a Mother's Day gift but I just started organizing it a couple days ago. 

Here are some preliminary pics I was going to share with @unfungirl
Apologies for the dark pics, I took them last night when lighting was at it's worse.

00.JPG

Here is the top drawer and you can see an empty void in the back where I need to purchase more trays.  I sadly have over 100 lipsticks and I want to check each one before I put them in to ensure they're not stale.
0.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt this looks so good! i love the lipstick organizers too!

Oh wow! So nice @ZombieMetroAnt thank you for sharing this it's such a lovely inspiration picture and also I get to see the depth of the drawer and it's PERFECT for beauty organization.  It's a lovely piece and I love all the accessories and organizers you've used! So many pretty makeup brushes! Hahaha "I sadly have over 100 lipsticks..." ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ But seriously it's looking amazing! : ) I love this project it's creating a beauty dream closet ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ - I'm ashamed to say that right now I have a bunch of stuff stuffed hodge podge everywhere.  Ha! Same thing is happening to my stupid fabric drawers, I thought they looked nice when I got them but because of the light colour and constant pulling mine are starting to look a little  ratty now. lol.

@ZombieMetroAnt  โค๏ธ

Spoiler

yes!! mine came with a damaged part so i just finished putting it together, and the top part has a damaged corner but they told me i had to return the whole thing in order to get a replacement, so i just said forget it. it's only a tiny nick in the corner, so i can live with that instead of reassembling it! 

i have SO much stuff, but i'm hoping to fit most of my palettes and such in the alex, and maybe get a helmer for lips โค๏ธ

are you using any drawer organizers? i picked up a few so i'm planning to use those for blush and such! 

@ZombieMetroAnt @Mcakes Hahaha! MCakes I have that whole pink collection. Several of each actually. I mean how can you resist? I use that divided one for my toothbrush and toothpaste and I several of the one with the single divider to store tall lip glosses and lipsticks. Now you're making me wish I was at Daiso doe some Pocky! My hubby baby loves that grape candy too! Great haul!

Nice @pixiedust2!! I love how we all have the same items but are using them to organize things so differently lol. I'm using the one with a single divider to store foundations and the one with multiple dividers for eyelash curlers and other tools.

I'm actually really sad that my hubby got into the DARS and I never even got to try it ๐Ÿ˜ž He polished off the whole thing!! lol. Not cool. 

@Mcakes Not cool at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We can always mail you more! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Just hide them LOL!

@pixiedust2 you guys are the best haha ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll let you know, thank you HeartDefinitely might have to ask you guys to send some MilkiTa's and Chocorooms too ๐Ÿ˜„ They are insanely good ๐Ÿ˜› 

Really @ZombieMetroAnt?! Great minds think alike haha ๐Ÿ˜› Did you get the pink or the white? I was debating between the two or mixing and matching but pink won ๐Ÿ˜„ Heart

The store we went to had Black ones too, so I got those for the top of the organizer & White ones for the inside.  If you want some of the Black ones, just holla at your girl - we'll get some out to ya @Mcakes Heart

CHOCOROOMS! So cute and delicious ๐Ÿ˜„ The Hello Kitty marshmallows are good too! Amazing haul ๐Ÿ’•

Thanks @myumew! I'm super pumped to try the strawberry Chocorooms, never had those before ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I've kind of been splurging on accessories lately. 

All on saleโ˜บ๏ธ 

You can't tell from the picture but the Kate Spade wallet is an off white blue color, super pretty. I'm super excited about my Rebecca Minkoff mermaid purse and wallet๐Ÿ’™ I've been getting so many compliments on them!

IMG_2921.JPG

Kinda jelly of that RM bag... I should have bought it. Oh well ๐Ÿ˜„

@StephaniLynnLove them! : ) ooooh mermaid purse and wallet are so cute and Kate Spade is always georgous and amazing and the quality is fantastic - they never break or anything like that.  Nice haul! Smiley Happy

This is a very small haul for me, but I am just too excited to wait to post it!  My Unicorn Nail Polish just arrived! (Of course it had to land on my doorstep right after I got home from getting a work-friendly, practical and boring taupey pink mani....But my toes are sparkling away as we speak - couldn't wait to try some on!)

Sephora052217.jpg

Spoiler
Sephora:
1.  Clinique Moisture Surge 100 point perk
2. Atelier California Clementine promo
3.  Nails Inc. Sparkle Like a Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
4.  Ciate Blush in Summer Love
5.  Samples

Close Ups:
unicornpolish.jpg
ciateblush.jpg
Sooooo pretty!

Thank you for posting this @Tamara76! Nice haul! It's awesome to be able to see what the colours look like in different lighting/pictures I was wondering about that.  If these come back I think i may need them! Smiley Very Happy

1 Reply
testing