Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

I got this nice summer top from my parents for my birthday (they do whatever they can for me not to wear black;-) )

20121006_070823.jpg

As I needed a new highlighter, I chose Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter in Pink Pearl. It was hard to leave my KA Candlelight but when I saw this.. 

tf.jpg

Eleonora

That is a super cute top and the highlighter is gorgeous!   Happy Birthday! 🙂

@eleonorarosa

Thank you so much, @Tamara76  So sweet..

The Ordinary 

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

I highly recommend ordering this line from Beautylish. They have more options than The Ordinary's home site and offers 2 day free shipping over $35! More details included in the spoiler. 

Spoiler
More reason to order from Beautylish: Look at this packaging!
IMG_0799.JPG
FullSizeRender (9).jpg
Beautylish also included these handy info cards for each product that includes how to use it and what it's compatible with. 
FullSizeRender (8).jpg

Sephora 

Bite "Love, Bite" lip set 

IMG_0910.JPG

Spoiler
REALLY impressed with this set! The lipgloss layers beautifully on top of the multisticks and is actually very wearable. Love!

Colourpop 

Mile High and Party Trick eyeshadow sets

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

Spoiler
Shipping took forever which really leaves me with a bad impression of the company.  

party trick eyeshadow set is ❤️ i love mine!

Pretty picks! Beautylish's care for packaging never ceases to amaze me.

@m26430 Unfortunately Colourpop does occasionally take a long time to ship things out, especially if you ordered during a sale. But, for the price, the quality of the products is really spectacular and I really love their eye shadows. The darker shades are great for lining as well. So I hope you're impressed with the collection of shadows you ordered and get a lot of wear out of them. Those are some gorgeous colors. 

I got my latest Love Luxe  Beauty order yesterday!

IMG_0694.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Dramatizer Drops in Pretty B*tch
2.  🦄💩
3.  Sunkissed Mermaid Powder - Gorgeous, but a little dark purple for me - May try it as an eyeshadow

Closeups:

mermaidhighlight.jpg

IMG_0696.JPG

I also ordered my daughter a bath bomb/bubble bar set - They smell amazing!:

bathbombs.jpg

Also stopped by a Walmart in a neighboring town and scored some goodies I can't find in my city!:

wm.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Garnier Micellar Water
2.  Garnier Moisture Bomb
3.  Wonder Woman Set - My husband totally made fun of me for buying this!  I mostly wanted the nail stickers and lip balms
4.  Milani Strobelight Instant Glow in After Glow
5.  Milani Strobelight Instant Glow in  Summer Glow
6. Flower Highlight Palette - My hubby got me the contour palette recently and I was really impressed, so I didn't hesitate to snag this one

I also found a few WnW Precious Petals Highlighters for my niece and daughter - Have not seen this in any store in my city - score!

So the Monistat is because I saw on YouTube that it's good as a primer for oily skin.  I used it once, and I will not say it's the best I've used, but I'll finish the tube.

3.jpg

2.JPG

1.jpg

I love the bag from Forever 21.

I am a huge Murakami fan and am so happy to see this book! Awesome haul 🙂

I love Murakami!

me too!!! i need to read that book!

Where is that multicoloured makeup bag in the second picture from? It is so pretty! @meecheroo

@SaschattackEverything in the second picture is from Forever 21. I'm too lazy to browse in person, so I order it online and have it shipped for free to the store and just pick it up really quickly.

Thank you! I'm going to Forever 21 the next time I go to the mall! 🙂

@meecherooNice haul! 

I have made several trips to Forever 21 lately with my daughter, but totally missed those unicorn earrings - I am not going to show her your post or she'll want to make another trip to pick those earrings up - lol!

Good input on the Monistat - I've seen that tip on Youtube and online, but have been pretty skeptical... 🙂

Thanks! Yeah, the unicorn earrings are for my friend.  I'm not big on unicorns, but it seems to be a big trend right now, along with the Starbucks Unicorn drink.

My Jeffree Star order arrived. I have a bunch of these lip scrubs but this hot cocoa peppermint one smells so delicious. Glad I ordered two 🙂

image.jpg

My order from the Kylie Cosmetics sale on 5/5! I got lip kits in Koko K -for me- and True Brown K -for my mom-. And I was surprised to find that they threw in a free lip gloss! It's the shade exposed.

18582588_10206977957966451_3063265938902613284_n.jpg

18528027_10206977958246458_7718445912247288337_n.jpg

@Froley  Wow!  Kylie's shipping is always pretty slow - I just got 2 orders last week that I placed at the end of April... 😞

I am happy they threw in that gloss for you - That was a nice touch!

testing