Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@Tamara76 Love everything! That Laura Geller blush is adorable. It kind of reminds me of one of the old LE MAC blushes from back in the day. I remember seeing it in a magazine a long time ago? Sorry that you have to work, but at least you got some pretties to tide you over!

Thanks! @Karmatic 💗💗💗

@Tamara76 These are the MAC blushes I was talking about. The Laura Geller blush reminds me of the Mineralize Blush from the Quite Cute Collection.

The heart is so cute!

Spoiler
upload_5017988304799361410.jpg

@Karmatic Hey!  I had the same thought!  I've got Miss Behave.  What year did these come out in, lol?  It had to be over five years ago...image.jpg

@heartsmyface Miss Behave is adorable! This collection came out in Spring 2011 so you're spot on!

I remember thinking the blushes were pretty when I saw them in a magazine,  but I wasn't into makeup back then. Plus MAC LE collections were sooo hard to get back then. Lucky that you got one! 

Wow!   Those MAC blushes are adorable!  I totally missed that collection!  @heartsmyface  @Karmatic

Really nice haul @Tamara76 sorry you have to work this weekend, but so nice you had girl time with your daughter today.  Looks like a successful therapy session.

Thank you!   @AMK721 ❤️

A few purchases over the last month from the sale and elsewhere. I've been on a low buy for a while but couldn't resist these. 

Caudalie Vinoperfect Brighten Up Set 

Glamglow Dreamduo- been loving this, repurchase 

Sephora Micellar Water 

Nails Inc Unicorn Duo 

Nails Inc Rainbow Top Coat 

KL Polish spring line- St. Clair, Coconut Milk, That's What She Said, and Hug & Roll

Ted Baker Sunnies from Nordstrom Rack 

Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore in Light-Medium

IMG_2383.JPG

Such pretty nail polish colors! The KL one in Coconut Milk looks really nice. Is it a shimmer?

@Mcakes oops I just realized i mixed up the order of the polishes. The metallic copper one is That's What She Said. Coconut Milk is the white one. I originally had a different picture but forgot one item and must have moved the polishes for the second try. Sorry! But yes it's a pretty color and the only metallic shade in the spring line. 

Ah ok! No worries at all lol I was just curious about the shade 😄 I gravitate ti all things sparkly. It is such a pretty color! 

@Mcakes no, it's a matte, most of their polishes are matte except for 2 I believe 

Ohhhhh!!!!  You got the Unicorn Nail Polish!! ❤️

@EDZ90

Unicorn Nails!  I was lucky to get these and I love both colors.  I wore the gold one to Las Vegas and it was perfect.

Yes they're beautiful! Nails Inc has been on point recently @Tamara76

I love GlamGlow products especially their masks and makeup setting spray!

@HookedOnBeauty2 I ordered the setting spray the day it came out and love it! It's the finest mist I've ever used 

@EDZ90 I agree! I have quite a few setting sprays but the GG is by far my favorite. It's the only one I reach for lately. 

I went to SiJCP after work today to get the Snag Your Bag.

The SA who helped me also gave me the Algenist Genius Real Results Challenge kit.

I finally remembered to ask for a sample of D&G Dolce Rose Excelsa.

Oh, I did buy the MUFE Ultra HD Concealer.

Month of May overspent haul promise myself will go on NO BUY next month 🙂 i still have some orders that has not arrived FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
Jo Malone Star Magnolia LE
Light Blue perfume
Dior 500 pt perk ( Absolute Blooming mini, Lip plump, Primer, Mascara)
Tarte Custom kit ( Hybrid Foundation, Splash mascara, Achiote blush, Black clay pot, Concealer brush, Beach bum lipstick, Unicorn bag)
Nars orgasm mini, Tarte Stunner highlight mini, Chloe and Bvlgari mini
Mac next to nothing powder, Mac lip in Musculinity and Testosterone, Fix+ mini
YSL orange lipgloss
The Ordinary ( Retinoid, Salisylic, Primer, Caffeine)
NIOD Flavanone Mask
Sephora flash your card Spring bag
testing