Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

I love it all!  Especially the wedges!   @SheWhoSkis

Those Dior glosses are so pretty! I also love that Sephora blush brush. I almost bought it when I was in store last time, but I have a similar one at home. Buuut next time I'm in store I might not be able to resist. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Thanks, @MariekeBT! I am loving both the color and the formula of the glosses. Beautiful color-wise, and the formula is perfect, seems to stick to the lip pretty well (for a gloss), but doesn't feel sticky. I've never been much of a gloss gal, but I'm now sold on the concept.

I am loving the brush as well. It's the perfect size for multitasking and streamlining my morning.

Awesome haul! Terracotta in body oil form sounds divine. Is the scent any different from the EDT?

The body oil is highly similar, if not the same, as the EDT. The scent is much more faint than the EDT, and not exactly long-lasting. In that regard, it's not a substitute for the EDT, but if you love the EDT, it will be a nice addition that will not compete with it. @TriesToBoClassy

Thank you @SheWhoSkis ! It sounds like a great fodder for all similarly beachy scents. I will have to check it out at a counter when I get the chance 😄

The Dior glosses are so cute! I'm very curious about the Sephora blush brush. I love small blush brushes and would like to know your feedback 🙂

Thanks, @myumew. I often find glosses too sticky or too slippery, but these seem to adhere to the lip without being sticky. I love the formula!

The #74 small blush brush is a nice small size. It's the perfect size to apply highlight, work the contour, and swirl a pop of color to the apples. The bristles are soft, but seem to have a nice density to the assembly (so they don't splay all over the place; good control). t's definite worth a try if you like small blush brushes.

@SheWhoSkis Very pretty things! I want to try one of those bite pencils but there's so many that I'm overwhelmed haha. I need to do more research!

Thanks, @ShannonAlexis. As much as one would think it is possible to pick a color, it really is best done in store. I started with an arm swatch to narrow it down to 4 to try on my lips. I was surprised that the one I thought would be perfect was not, so I was glad that I went through the exercise in person.

Stopped by Sephora and Lush with my daughter for some much needed retail therapy this evening - I am going to have to work all weekend (Mother's Day!!!!) because I have a major project implementing, so I needed to squeeze in some girl time! ❤️

sephlush.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  2x Scrubees (Lush):  Totally enabled by everyone on BT! 🙂
2.  Hourglass Foundation Stick for my daughter (Sephora):  We had a hard time finding a color match and were torn between 2 shades, so I found a match on the Sephora site based on my daughter's Color IQ and the SA asked if I worked for Sephora corporate because I seemed to know a lot about Color IQ - lol!
3.  Farsali Unicorn Essence!!!!!  (Sephora)
4.  UD Rehab Lip Love (Sephora)
5.  UD 24/7 Lipliner in Naked (Sephora) - I really wanted KVD Lolita liner, but they were sold out - next time... 🙂

GWP:  Sephora Rouge Floral Clutches (pillow case sized! I think we got giant clutches like this last year, too.  Very cute!)

I also got an order from Kylie Cosmetics today:

kkw.jpg

Spoiler
1.  KKW Creme Liquid Lipstick Set - My daughter and I each chose 2 from the set - The formula is very different from the Matte Liquid Lipsticks - It is creamier and doesn't have the lasting power or scent - reminds me a little of NARS Velvet Lip Glide

I also got a Hautelook order I placed several weeks ago:

IMG_0593.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Laura Geller Baked Heart Blush/Highlighter in Pink Valentine

Great haul! Jealous you got your hands on the scrub bees!!!! I went to pick some up and was told they are all gone but supposed to come back permanent, I hope thats the case 🙂

@sydtomato  Oh no!  I hope they do become permanent!  I am super impressed by the amount of exfoliation they provide! And they are super cute to boot! 🙂

Yay for pre-mothers day shopping! Also, are you as excited as I am that Lush is making the scrubee permanent?!?!?

Woo hoo! Absolutely!  @SheWhoSkis

Everything in the first picture looks so pretty and springy! Sorry you have to work this weekend 😞 Hope it flies by quickly!

Thanks!  The weekend and the week definitely flew by quickly - I can't believe it's already Thursday!   I can breathe again, now! 🙂 @Mcakes

The packaging for the KKW collab is swoon worthy. 😍 Lovely haul as always!

@myumew I love the packaging! It would pain me a little to order it but I kinda wanna order it. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Lol!   @MariekeBT  I am super impressed by the formula - It is a really nice, creamier lipstick.  The colors are also beautiful!!!  Sadly, the staying power is not there and I miss the cherry/frosting scent.

Thank you!  @myumew 😘😘😘

testing