Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

What do you think about the Dior set?  It looks sweet. 

@mztmBeautiful haul!  Still kicking myself over passing on that Tarte kit - love the bag!

My ColourPop order arrived 🙂

DSC02679 (2).JPG

DSC02680 (2).JPG

Nice haul!  Beautiful set up.

wowww....i stop myself from buying colourpop...i have ovespent again this month 😕

It's hard to resist ColourPop prices and quality. I'm considering another order while the sale is still going on.

So pretty all lined up waiting to be used!

Nice! Waiting rather impatiently for mine to ship 😞

Can't wait to see what you got 🙂

IMG_20170505_131755.jpg

Ulta order for my Dermalogica Matte Moisturizer x2 - got the Pamper Yourself gwp and Dermalogica gwp. This was a great order! I always miss the awesome big gwps.

IMG_20170511_215322.jpg

Got the Dior 500 pt perk in-store yesterday after work!!! I wanted this so bad and was anxious that I would miss it when it finally drops online. I bought the Color Switch and the Elizabeth & James Bourbon rollerball and the SAs hooked me up with a few good samples, too! GREAT SUCCESS.

IMG_20170511_215748.jpg

Look at the cute lining of the bag! ❤️

(Threw the two new Milani Amore Matte Metallic lipsticks I picked up over the weekend into the picture - the COLORS!!! <3)

Oh man!  I may have to place an online order to get that Dior perk.  So cute!  They didn't have them in my local store.

Ok that Dior perk is really adorable!

I feel like I've been posting a haul every week 😞 Definitely want to start a low-buy soon after this!

Spoiler
Candles - bought from NM with their gift card deal + 15% back on ebates. I loved my JM Sweet Almond & Macaroon candle that I bought last week so I wanted to try some more. JM candles - Blackberry Bay, Pomegranate Noir. Diptyque Baeis Noire. Haven't lit any yet but the wax smells awesome! 

Pearls - my first pair 😄 I got them from pearlsparadise while they have 20% off sitewide. The quality seems great and I got them at a good price. The case however, is meh. 

Becca x Chrissy Teigen palette - love this actually! I've seen a lot of negative reviews but the colors really work for me. The packaging is top notch too. 

Formula X polishes - nabbed these in the sale section. 

Marc Jacobs Nudeist lip set - these are sold out on MJbeauty but they are available still on MJ. They're not as sheer as I expected and glide on really smooth. The light color is a bit too light for me, but I love the texture. 

Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector - got this as a DS with my becca palette when I ordered direct. It's half the size of the full one! Unfort can't use because the ingredients irritate my skin. 

Omorozvicza Gold Rescue Cream - Part of NM May beauty cue. Lovely packaging. Also can't use because ingredients irritate my skin xD 

Lancome Bifacil makeup remover - from the sephora 100 pt rewards, this is my fav makeup remover, been using it for years. 

074732CB-C747-4AB5-906F-B8B8DB01950D.jpeg

I love it all!  Especially the pearls and the Becca x Chrissy palette!   I think the new colors in this palette are absolutely amazing and super flattering! ❤️

@xcicee

Thank you @Tamara76! I saw you got 3 palettes for your daughter and bf, that's so nice of you 😄 I bet they loved it! 

They sure did! Glad you love yours, too! ❤️   @xcicee

That's a great haul @xcicee 

Thank you!!! @pixiedust2 & @Mcakes 😄 

I really love the JM packaging, makes my hauls look really pretty Heart

Gorgeous haul @xcicee

I picked up a few things from The Ordinary to try out. I haven't posted a haul in awhile and have some new makeup but haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it. I've heard that the peel is comparable to babyfacial so I'm really excited to try that one.

Products: Vitamin C suspension, squalane, Argireline, 30%Aha/2%bha peel, Buffet, 2% Retinoid

IMG_20170509_081436_250.jpg

I got my first order too 🙂 and im trying NIOD flavanone mask, retinoid, caffeine, primer, my other order with the buffet and niacinamide is on hold coz of the foundation 😫 Pls do report back your findings after some time

1 Reply
testing