Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@SheWhoSkis they're more similar to the Clair 2 ones except without the blue tone and slightly less shimmery.  The holiday ones are more gold and glittery.  The birthday ones go on very pale pink and have an iridescence similar to hourglass powders.  It's very difficult to cultivate swatches but here's the best I could do. IMG_9103.JPGIMG_9105.JPGIMG_9108.JPG

@heartsmyface  Thank you!  I loved the holiday ones and the clair 2, so I think the new ones are a shoe-in.

@Ispend2much6 No probs:) They're all very pretty in their own right.  I hope you can snag the birthday ones soon! 

@Ispend2much6,

You want to see these Meteorites discussions and swatches!

@heartsmyface, Thank you!  🙂

Thank you, @tsavorite!  I sure did!

Perfect, thank you @heartsmyface! Your description is really great, and although these are tough to swatch, I can see how the colors pull. I'm really excited about these, especially if they are Hourglass-esque. Hopefully they will arrive in the US soon and I didn't miss them already. I will call my favorite SA tomorrow to inquire. 

@SheWhoSkis definitely let us know what your SA says.

I spoke with my favorite Nordstrom Gurerlain SA yesterday, and followed up in person today. They recently (as in, overnight) got in many of the summer items (Terracotta fragrance line, the lipsticks from the same release as the Birthday Meteorites, the LE bronzers).

She thinks there is a good chance they will arrive soon in a different shipment.

It is worth checking/calling your favorite Nordstrom Guerlain SA now, as they should have just arrived, or will be shortly.

@makeitup305, @heartsmyface, & @Ispend2much6 

No word yet from my SA on the arrival of the Birthday Perles, but Guerlain just posted an announcement of it's arrival to IG. I imagine it will arrive in stores to the US very soon. If you have not done so, reach out to your favorite SA to express interest. 

guerlain_birthday_perles.jpg

@makeitup305 & @Ispend2much6

@SheWhoSkis I've never shopped through an SA at a Nordstrom or Saks before. How do I go about that?

It's just a Sales Associate. Walk up to the counter and say, "Hi, I love Guerlain. I'd love to be added to your contact list for specific events and product releases."  If you shop the same counter enough, you will get to have a favorite SA. Mine is Yelena. When I want to shop, I call the store and ask them to put me through to the Guerlain counter. Once there, I ask to speak with her and inquire on a day/time that would be good to come in. Always shopping with the same SA means they get to know you, and you will be at the top of their call list. If there is a coming release, I will stop by to express excitement or at least call (either way, ask for a call once it arrives). 

Even if if you don't have that relationship yet, you can still call your local Guerlain counter and inquire if/when it will be in. 

@makeitup305

ETA:  I would love to know her IG name so I can just tag her in Guerlain posts with the comment, "I need this in my life. Call me!"  🤣

Thanks @SheWhoSkis I think I'm gonna stop by today 🙂

Thank you!!!  I will be checking every day. 🙂 @SheWhoSkis

@SheWhoSkis  Thank you so, so much for checking and letting me know!  I think they are going to be wonderful.

@SheWhoSkis It would be unlikely that they'd only release them in Canada right?  I'm seeing that only Canadians have acquired them so far.  I sure hope you ladies are able to get a hold of them!   .  Good luck! 

Edit-  they're still available at TheBay here.  

@SheWhoSkis  I'm worried about them too.  Everywhere I read about the release said, "April," but that didn't happen.

@SheWhoSkisthey are more shimmery and not nearly as glittery as the holiday ones.I think there is a bit more shimmer than the regular ones.

@Seymore3 Where did you get them? I haven't been able to find them online yet!

@makeitup305I am in Canada so I got mine from the Bay,Sephora Canada had them too but they are sold out now.I hope you find them soon.

@Seymore3 thanks! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

@Seymore3, oh, man, I need these in my life. T H A N K Y O U !!!

1 Reply
testing