Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Fun haul!!! The EL looks so pretty. I like the packaging on the UD lipstick.

This haul is so you lol 💖 Love it 😄 The Bronze Godess looks so pretty and shimmery 🤗

@Mcakes, Thanks! ❤ We were just discussing Buxom too, haha! 😆 The Bronze Goddess is a great product, highly recommend! 

That favourites set is so tempting. I like the bag and would use all but one of the products.... must stay strong and use what I have though lol! 

The bronze goddess always just just screams summer to me. Such a beautiful shimmer.

I had a hospital appointment yesterday and it turned out a good news ( I don't need to see that particular Dr for one whole year. yay!) Eaton centre happens to be just one block away from the hospital so I treated myself. Got my brows done at Sephora, picked CT palette from Nordies, e.l.f powder brush from Old Navy and NYX black and white jumbo eye pencils. I haven't tried any elf or NYX product before so I'm excited to try these.

IMG_6628.JPG

My new swimwear also arrived in the mail. I was hesitant to order it through Amazon but it is exactly how it is shown and described on the site so I'm happy I ordered it. (Pic from Amazon.ca)

Spoiler
IMG_6629.JPG

Happy to hear about the great news and you got some awesome stuff. The CT palette looks great too.

@fatimamummy  Yay to good news!!!  Beautiful haul!  🙂

Thank you @Tamara76 😊 

Beautiful swimsuit! Now get in there and start those laps! LOL!

Looking forward to it @Smeegle 😉

Ready for summer! Great haul, esp the swimwear, which is so cute! I'd love to hear how you like the elf brush, @fatimamummy. It looks like a nice size for highlight & contour.

Will let you know once I use it @SheWhoSkis !

Yay, I'm happy to hear you received good news! Always a great reason to treat yourself. 😄 My dad also has a pretty significant checkup coming up soon so we told him to buy or lease a new car if all goes well, haha!

XOXO,
Marieke

We have similar lines of thought @MariekeBT I hope everything turns out great for your Dad 🙂

Fun mix of goodies @fatimamummy! I was looking at similar full body swimwear but can't seem to figure out what size to order..this one looks really cute, did they have lighter colors?

@Anewxa There are plenty of options specially if you aren't looking for one with Hinab attached. They have detailed size charts listed which are same as the standard US/ CAN sizes.

Spoiler

these are beautiful! i love the suits with the capris and longer top!

@fatimamummy, if you get a moment, please take a look at the thread i created about possibly becoming a mom in the 'lounge-off topic' area..I realize not many people may see it but I am hoping to get a few pieces of advice:):):)

Oh that sounds like a great thread, off to take a look.

P,S: You can post the link of your thread  here and on other threads as well @Smeegle 🙂

Thank you @Mcakes @jesscheems Mall so close to the hospital is a disaster. Lol If news isn't good I do stress shopping and if it is good, I do happy shopping 😂

Nice @fatimamummy Good news definitely= makeup 😄 Enjoy 😉

Yay for good news from the Dr. @fatimamummy 😄 💖 Such a pretty haul too!

testing