Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

I think it's called Babydoll against BS.  I'll confirm that in the morning:)

Thank you @heartsmyface

Yay, I was right!  

Beautiful picks! 🙂 Which shade of the blush did you choose?

Thank you.  I chose mirror mirror.  It's a slightly pinker and more shimmery version of Nars Orgasm.  

I'm so tempted to buy those blushes from Pretty Vulgar...so cute for displaying!

Ha, so funny thing, the blushes I have on display get neglected the most because I forget about them.  

Got this baby in today as part of my (on going) birthday haul, all the other shades have been oos (I think they never went live for us) so I got the only shade available - and I really like it! 

It is so pretty, smaller than I imagined but love the detail and compact. Formula is the gelee type abd buildable which I appreciate in a blush that gives a "glow" so you can't over do the shimmer (teeny tiny specks).

Ciate Glow to illuminating blush in Baby doll.

Screenshot_20170508-191117.jpg

Screenshot_20170508-191003.jpg

Spoiler
Screenshot_20170508-191044.jpg

So pretty! I'm a sucker for stars and this packaging is no exception.

OMG!!!!  So pretty!!!!!  @Anewxa

Uuuuuhhhh this isn't helping me.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. Ugh!

Thanks for the swatch! I've been trying to pick a shade... then trying to tell myself not to buy anymore blush as I just got, what, 7 new ones in the last month?! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! must.resist...packaging!! lol

I really want someone to write up a comparison of the new Ciate blushes to the new Hourglass blushes.

The packaging is so pretty!

Must not want more blush.

🤒

LOL my struggle during every new release.

Love how these look in the pan!! I want all of them. 

Me too, it looks so pretty! To be honest it was a total impulse buy, one that I did not even look for swatches or reviews (which I do 99% times) and I am pleasantly surprised by it.. I need the amber shade for sure next. @shimmerbait I would love to know if you pick up any of the other shades and what you think of the shade/formula!

@Anewxa  I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for In Too Deep to arrive in stock.. can't find it anywhere!  So i pulled the trigger and ordered Date Night.  I love it, such an easy shade to wear and the formula feels really good.  perfect purchase!

Yay so glad you love date night @shimmerbait! Weird about that shade though..was it LE or maybe Ciate direct exclusive I wonder. I swatched a couple more in store and really want Matchmaker for end of summer/fall! 

After searching for nearly a year, I have finally found an exact dupe for Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua. A perfume that I've been wanting to buy but I cannot afford, no matter what. This one is 4711 and it was under  35 dollars for 10 OZ. 18319261_825509387598932_2950330921566951695_o.jpg

testing