Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Wow!  That is a seriously epic haul!  I am having so much fun looking at everything!  @gonerogue

pinkie-pie-smile-meme-generator-it-s-so-beautiful-0c5789.jpg.png

@Tamara76 Thanks ❤❤❤

I am definitely going to have fun playing with all my goodies!

@gonerogue I think we are all coming to your house for a makeover party! I'll bring mojitos, margaritas & chips-n-salsa in celebration of Cinco D' Mayo 😉❤️

@anya33@That would actually be awesome! I don't have any girlfriends that are into makeup as much as I am. I have invited my sorority sisters to free master classes before hosted by my job and no one ever shows up... 😞

That's awful! Unfortunately I understand the lonliness as my only friend who loves makeup as much as I do moved to Florida last year!

@gonerogueOoooh- this is giving me haul lust! Ultimate haul! Wowz! : )

@RoseCharlie thanks! This haul made me realize that I am probably set for the whole year and should only repurchase necessary items....but we shall see how that goes 😉

This is a to die for haul! Love it!

@makeitup305 thanks! It's like Christmas! 🙂

Wow amazing haul 😍 so many great goodies! I've been meaning to pick up MJ Make me and EL bitter clove Enjoy @gonerogue!

@Anewxa you should pick up MJ Make Me before the sale ends on MJ direct!

Thank you...running there now! I thought it was over! Does anyone know if CT or Tom Ford beauty products ever go on sale? 

@anya33  If you are willing to spend $50 on Selfridges + shipping for the year, you can score some awesome deals on CT and Tom Ford from Selfridges! 🙂

They have a U.S. Site so you can pay in $$$ and don't have to mess with exchange rates and with Selfridges +, I get my orders in like 2 days!

Thank you so much...I've never heard of Selfridges before! I'll definitely check them out. I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, for some reason I don't get alerts from subscribed threads???

If you join the Selfridges+, are you able to get items that are not normally sent to the US?  There were a few times last year that they had special items/events that interested me but US was excluded.  Thanks! @Tamara76

@iwantitfree Unfortunately, there are still exclusions on shipping certain items to the U.S., including chocolate, food and alcohol.  😞

Thanks!

@gonerogue Ah sadly can't, I'm in Canada..they don't ship up here and then the exchange kills any potential savings! It is on my maybe list with 'Call Me' so I will wait until the Nov vib sale or if a set of minis comes out.

@Anewxa Sorry to hear that! Being part of the BT community has made me realize that Canadians get the short end of the stick most times so I'm sorry about that 😞

@gonerogue Aw no worries, we are so used to it lol..you are too sweet..truly the ladies here are the best..often times so many are willing to help out and ship out to us if we don't have access ❤

Besides, I count it a blessing that I don't have too many options..otherwise self control would be out the door and I would be on TLC hoarders. hehe.

Girl!!! You know how to do a haul!  I'm tempted to show this to my SO to make my shopping habits look good lol!  You got some great items, enjoy them!

testing