Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@missjeanie Thanks! You should totally join in to showcase your hauls! ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue I posted two in April, but I've been working pretty hard in 2017 to use up what I have at home. I feel like I have years worth of samples and foils!  I'm trying to only re purchase what I love in lieu of my pre 2017 habit of buying something because it's a good deal or everyone else wants it.  I'm living my buying dreams through everyone else's hauls these last few months lol. The good news is all you ladies have been posting amazing hauls for me to admire!

@missjeanie This sounds amazing! I wish I had the self control to do this myself but I don't ๐Ÿ˜ž  You can live vicariously through all of us hehe ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue I'm not sure how much self control I really have... I'm just sitting here bitting my nails waiting for that Marc Jacobs sale to finish! Lol I realized it was getting bad when I was separating my stash between houses and realizing that I had enough for 10 houses, and that I may need to build some additions to accommodate my growing collection.  I am determined to try to keep the buying down until Novembers sale... ok, maybe August lol 

Small haul from Sephora and Sijcp. Per usual my SAs at sijcp were generous with samples. Much nicer to shop vs the stand alone Sephora. And yes I am addicted to the favorites sets. ๐Ÿ˜œimage.jpg

You scored some awesome sets!   I love my SiJCP SAs, too! โค๏ธ  @melash

I love the favourites sets too!  I often find I have a few of the products in the sets but I still will use them, or put them into a personalized set for my nieces.  I've found so many loves from these sets over the last few years, I only hope they start having more Canadian availability!

Anonymous Insider

@melash I can't blame you they are a fantastic deal if you don't have any of the items already. They are perfect to have one or two on hand for a gift too - thats what I use them for (teacher gifts, etc). I feel the same way about my SJCP, they are so much kinder and generous about samples and products. My regular Sephora I try to skip and order online as much as possible unless I can get it at my SJCP. They will never get anything from the back for me and are not "friendly" what so ever. Don't even get me started on if I "dare" to make a return at that store... ๐Ÿ˜ž

@melash I think the Sephora Favorites kits are pretty amazing! Sometimes I already have a lot of the products included so I don't need another one, but if you don't it's a great way to try it. Or get travel sizes for traveling. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

My $5 Walmart box. I keep getting the Exfolikate.  I guess I really like it. I don't use it for the 2 minutes, though. I keep it on for like 10 minutes. The wine is from the Big Island that my bf's mom got for us. Also, the Black Up Smoky Khol eyeliner in Emerald is very pretty.  Btw, what's up with the samples. I either get only 2 samples (even though I choose 3) and the two that I get are not the ones I want lol I know it's free, but I look forward to trying new samples.

a.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

@meecheroo  I think my daughter got that same Walmart box! ๐Ÿ™‚  The wine looks yummy, too!  Cheers! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

That is a great value for $5!! I signed up when they first released but I completely forgot about them, I will have to sign back up. @meecheroo Thanks for sharing - wish I could enjoy that wine with you, looks yummy!!! XO ๐Ÿ˜›

The GWP made me do it order ....

BlameUlta&YSLforThis.jpg

Spoiler

Purchased

-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Ricco

-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Chianti

-NYX Concealor

-NYX Total Control Drop Foundation

GWPs:

-YSL 3-piece: Deluxe YSL Black Opium Perfume (sooooo cute), YSL Shimmering Body Lotion, YSL Bag (very nice quality!!)

-Matrix Biolage Recover Shampoo & Conditioner

-Garnier Skin Active Moisturizer

Ulta has been on a role with shipping lately.  Ordered Monday morning and it was dropped off Wednesday afternoon.

Hoping this is my one and only haul for the month.....unless another stellar GWP pops up ๐Ÿ˜”

Woohoo!  I was sad to miss that GWP deal! You got some pretty lip colors, too!  Enjoy!   @ElleElleG

Sorry you missed it @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜ž  

It seems like some of their GWPs run out unusually quick but lately it seems like they introduce new ones pretty consistently.  I'm sure you'll catch a great one soon!

I just love YSL black opium.  The bag is beautiful!

SAME!!!!  It was love at first sniff, LOL

Hey, this haul is small but mighty! You got some awesome stuff and my favorite thing is actually the bag. Enjoy! โค๏ธ

I'm impressed by the bag as well, I honestly expected something thin/cheap like the Sephora sampler bags we got a few years back.  Will definitely put it to use!

Great haul! So many freebies!!

LOVVVVVVE quality freebies!

4 Replies
testing