Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Thank you, My husband and I both truly appreciate it. It's the hardest part of the job. He's been with the same agency 17 years and this is the second major loss, it never ever gets easier. 

I've been pretty good this month, but I managed to sneak a few orders in... 😉

haul

More info here if you're interested! 

Spoiler
- Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Whatever Lola Wants - I went to the store - just to return something - but I got distracted and ended up getting this!  
- Sephora Travel Bag (to replace my taped up old zip lock bag for my liquids when I fly...)
- Clinique Crayola set (I'm so excited about his - it is part of my mother's day present - my mom's nickname as a kid was Crayon, and she will LOVE these. 🙂  )
- GlamGlow Gravity Mud Mini (I've been dying to try this - maybe just because I want to make my face look sliver... 😉 )
- Marc Jacobs Enamored with Shine Set (this set is amazing.  I'm thinking about picking more for gifts...)
- L'Occitane Hand Cream in Almond  - smells so good!
Promos: Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick and Tatcha The Water Cream

That Crayola box!!!!  LOVE!!!! Also the MJ set is beautiful!!!!  Enjoy!!!   @Milou07

@Milou07 OMG I adore everything you got. I feel a sense of FOMO for not picking up those Clinique x Crayola sets. Same with the MJ lip glosses but I think they go in and out of stock. Enjoy!

Super cute @Milou07! : ) I'm so jelly of that Marc Jacobs gloss set... I've never tried their glosses -  this is a weird question but how do they smell? Lol, smell is important to me when choosing glosses, balms and even sometimes lipsticks.... I just mean that if they smell good that makes me buy them. lol.

Thank you @RoseCharlie!   You should definitely grab the marc jacobs set - I adore these glosses - they're not sticky at all, and they last for a really long time for gloss!   And that's definitely not a weird question at all - I love jouer's products almost solely because they smell like cupcakes!  😄  The MJ glosses smell minty, but also sort of sweet, if that makes sense?  It's a great smell, as long as you don't mind mint.  It reminds me a little of the Buxom glosses, but I like these more. 🙂

@Milou07, The Tatcha water Cream deluxe sample looks so cute and pretty. I love tatcha so I've been meaning to get a sample of it at the store. Those Marc Jacobs lip glosses are also super pretty! 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT - thank you!  The tatcha sample is almost too cute to use.  😄

Got a box from ulta today. Mom dropped that she wanted some esteem lauder perfume for mothers day the day after the 20% ended, so I'm glad they came out with the gift bag to get a little bonus. Purchased the body scrubs for myself and the mascara was also a GWP.

51haul.jpg

@CC3616 Awesome items and score on the GWP! I'm usually not crazy about Ulta's GWP but you got a good assortment of stuff. Let me know what you think of the Soap & Glory scrubs. 

I will @Karmatic! I have been a fan of soap and glory for a long time but haven't tried the scrubs yet. They were very highly reviewed so I'm hoping they work out. I'm picky about texture!

That just makes me wish hard that we had Ulta.

@heartsmyface Ulta is showing that they now ship to Canada. I know the first day or two GWP's weren't showing up but I think they might be now.  I'm waiting to hear a bit more about duties/delivery/GWP before I start trying to navegate the ins and outs of the site before placing an order though I'm sure I'll be giving it a go soon!

😱 off I go!!!!!  

Lol, you'll have to report back on how the ordering and delivery processes go! I'm excited to start hearing about how to navagate the site and delivery!

Nice!  I got the other gwp bag, but I think I like yours better!  😊   @CC3616

I had a hard time deciding, they were both good @Tamara76!

IMG_8977.JPG

Well, my first box for May arrived.  

The stilamagnificent Metals Glitter and Glow in sea siren is slightly more watery than the original ones.  And grittier.  😕  The color is very beautiful though.  The glitter goes on evenly but the pigment is blotchy. Meh. It's still pretty and will probably be fine with pink eyeshadow underneath but I was just expecting better since the first ones I tried were perfection. It's worth noting that these glitter shadows are still some of the best I've tried! 

Pretty Vulgar nailpolish in free as a bird is very opaque. One coat applied almost perfect coverage.  Two coats are still needed though.  Oh can we talk about how the lid looks like a twist off wine lid?  

i'm a little disappointed in the finishing spray already. I thought I would get to squeeze the puff to make it spray.  Nope.  It's just decorative with a regular spritzer under the cap.  Oh well.  It has no scent.  

@heartsmyface I love how Pretty Vulgar's nail polish bottles look like cocktail bottles. I can imagine a lot of people are already enjoying themselves with a drink while paining their nails anyway. 😉 

I was disappointed with the puff too but like @KatieBT mentioned I would definitely get my foundation on it too. Still super pretty to have your vanity though! 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Haha, liquor and nailpolish application has never worked out for me. Somewhere I have a picture of my handiwork while applying neon pink nailpolish a few years back where I painted my fingers up to the knuckles while drunk.  

@heartsmyface I felt that way about the spritzer at first but soon realized it was better for me because I would get my foundation-covered hands on the spritzer and ruin it! 😄

6 Replies
testing