Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@heartsmyface - I just started posting again this week on the 31 Days of Perfume Challenge thread (yeah...it's still going!).  I have three new sample sets.  I'm planning to wear something from Commodity tomorrow.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/31-Days-of-Perfume-Challenge/td-p/2633976/highlight/true/p...

@Titian06 How funny, I was eying this gift set! Enjoy and please let us know what you think of the Commodity scents. I was pretty intrigued with the Gold one. 

I was lucky enough to get the deluxe sample of the Water Cream, but it doesn't have that adorable spoon! 

Ugh. I was bad today. 

IMG_0590.JPG

Spoiler

Ulta: 
Lanolips balms - Original, Banana, and Strawberry. Was in severe need of new lip balms and I couldn't wait for shipping from Glossier. The balmdotcom has been HG for awhile but I wanted to try something new and not petroleum based. So far so good!

GWP - Garnier moisturizer. Sadly, they didn't have any of the Stila lip freebie in store. 

Lush 

Eau Roma Toner - My HG toner. Ran out of my old one and needed to replace it. 

Mask of Magnaminty - Great mask that I have been out of for awhile. 

Let the Good Times Roll - I bought the small size and have been LOVING it. So I had to get the large size to hoard since I heard it's seasonal.
Charity Pot - One of the best lotions IMO. I have several of these pots because they are so travel friendly. I keep them at work, in my bag, etc.

Sample - Cosmetic Lad. I'm in the market for a new face moisturizer so hopefully this one will work! 

Sephora

Nirvana Rose - Redeemed my scent certificate for this. 

SiJCP

Nars Loaded Palette - UGH I HAVE RESISTED THIS FOR SO LONG UNTIL I SAW IT IN STOCK AND I COULD NOT LEAVE IT BEHIND!! From swatches I really got the impression that this is a standalone palette b/c it has the perfect shades of mattes to transition and blend. What have I done?

GWP - Sunday Riley CEO and Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour. The SA was really great about looking for GWPs for me. A huge thank you for everyone who shares their SiJCP coupons in the SiJCP thread! 

Everyone is getting that NARS palette! It looks so pretty but I am feeling a little bit of fomo. Luckily I'm really good about restraining myself from caving in. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Me too.. It's not like I need another everyday natural palette or anything! 😄 Patiently waiting for a restock online 🙂

@myumew I only have like 6 waiting for me at home. 😉 

@heartsmyface hahaha! I'm sure they will. Seems like they've been doing a lot of collabs lately so I hope somebody will come out with something that's more cool toned that you like. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Haha, I'm feeling it too and I really don't even gravitate toward warmer eyeshadows.  I'm hoping Nars releases a more cool toned palette one day.

@MariekeBT I know how you feel with fomo..I have been holding myself back from both the highlighting and eyeshadow palettes..they look so good but I have probably 577,876,44 dupes. But then, it is our birthday month..who knows..we may just get it as a birthday surprise! (after dropping not so subtle hints)

@Anewxa have you seen the post about the girl who tells her bf she's sad and then he buys her makeup? I need a boy like that but with this palette. 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

Don't we all 😂 @MariekeBT

@m26430 I really like everything you got! I'd love to know what you think of the Lanolips. After I finish up all of my petroleum-based lip balms, I want to try these if they're good. 

BTW, IDK if I ever told you but I love your avatar! ❤️

@Karmatic Thank you so much! I have two pet bunnies and they're the inspiration for the avatar 🙂 

It's only been a few hours but so far I really like the Lanolips! The banana is very glossy but I see it is called a "sheen balm". But overall they are very hydrating and didn't dry my lips out. They're much thicker than the Glossier balms but not troublesome. I'm satisfied. Hope this helps!

@Karmatic It seems I spoke too soon. I have since developed a reaction to the Lanolips. Apparently lanolin (the main ingredient) is a very common irritant for people with sensitive skin (me).  Since I've stopped using the Lanolips my lips feel much better. I thought I should update you in the event that you are still interested in the product. It seems to have a strong cult following so if your skin isn't sensitive you may not have much concern. 

A few orders arrived today and I am happy to finally have some time to post things on the same day they arrive. 🙂

Ulta:

ulta 050117.jpg

Spoiler
Mostly restocks, but I was amazed to actually score a GWP bag - they seem to run oos so fast now. 😞
Purchased:
1.  Strivectin SD
2.  PediScrub
3.  2X Soap & Glory Skin Smoothie
4.  2X Almay Eye Makeup Wipes

GWP:
1.  GWP Bag
2.  Strivectin Neck Cream DS
3.  Samples

Sephora, Hautelook, Amazon:

seph050117.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  2x Nuxe Merveillance Creme (Hautelook)
2.  Almay X Butter London Polish Set (Hautelook)
3.  Chubby Mermaid Brush Set to split with my mini-me (Amazon)
4.  Pretty Vulgar Blush in 14 Sweet Revenge (Sephora) - OMG!  This packaging is beyond adorable!

GWP:
1.  Sunday Riley CEO DS (Sephora)
2.  Samples (Sephora)

I like the fish handles!  Cute!  Have you tried using them yet? 

We split the set and my daughter used her 2 brushes this morning - she said they were pretty good for contouring and highlight.I'll try mine tomorrow.  😊   @heartsmyface

I'm tempted to buy something from Pretty Vulger just for their packaging. Let us know how is the quality of blush @Tamara76 All these mermaid tail brushes are just too adorable 💞

Thanks!  I really liked the blush!  😊  @fatimamummy

Love the mermaid brushes! I pre ordered just the plain one from that AU site and it never made it... so they resent my package with an extra brush and lip colors... can't wait for it to get here!

Ohhhh! I hope it arrives soon!  💗   @veronika23

Me too @Tamara76!!!  I have a package that's a gift that I ordered when we had snow on the ground... a replacement was eventually sent but still no package 😞  This is the first time I think packages haven't made it here 😞

16 Replies
testing