MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season :smileyhappy:.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small :smileyhappy:.

Snip20140301_1.png

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

NARS Albatross, Deep throat, Luster

NARS Alhambra, kalahari

Bare Minerals the Faux Pas, the Aphrodisiac

(0) Hearts

Just curious, did you purchase the Bare Minerals blushes during the 21 days of beauty? I wanted the ready blush, even though I pulled up the email/calender of events on my phone where it clearly showed the ready blush included in the sale, the SA would not give me the sale price, so I got the loose. Today I got an email for 5X points for any Bare Mineral purchase!! gah!

(0) Hearts

Wait Sephora is having 5x points on Bare Minerals?!

(0) Hearts

It's at Ulta until March 25th, but you have to activate it through email.

(0) Hearts

I doubt it... it's probably a special offer ULTA sent to select customers :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Yes I got the ready blush from the 21 days of beauty/ When the SA scanned the blush, it came up as $10. Online it was $10 too and there was a picture of it on the ad. It is clearly advertised, I don't know why she didn't give it to you...

[ Edited ]

My Nordstrom Burberry Haul!

I got the Mocha eyeshadow quad, the Plum Pink eyeshadow quad, and Cameo blush.

The GWP was the large Burberry case with some foils and perfume vials in it and a mini lipstick!

missie772 - what color is the lipstick mini?

(0) Hearts

@roxystar4 - it is Pink Amber! :smileyhappy:

Gorgeousssss

How did I miss this haul picture?! Great haul, Missie!!! Carry on with your Burberry obsession, because this girl ain't stoppin' ya! :smileywink:

Very nice. I wonder if/where/when that Burberry case arrived and if it's available at all Nordstrom? 

So awesome. :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

It is offered online right now! It came with the large case and a mini perfume. The SA was nice and added a bunch of foils and perfume vials to it as well! :smileyhappy:

I just saw the Nordstrom GWP email today - there's so many right now! That's a great case though. 

Isn't Nordstrom doing triple points? Or did that already come and go? 

Triple points until March 23rd! :smileyhappy:

Gah this makes me want to try Burberry cosmetics SO BADLY!  I have only heard good things about the brand, and their shadows make me drool.

(0) Hearts

It is amazing! I have a few samples of the foundation. I might go back and get some more when I am done with the many bottles I am currently using!

I loved the foundation too! The SA gave me a handful of samples (each good for 2-3 applications) and other than a light odor (which really doesn't bother me), I REALLY like the foundation. The No.4 shade is probably the best match I've ever had. 

*drool* that middle shade is gorg! 

Ahhh... I need to find a good Burberry SA because... GWP!

I think you'll love everything you try.  I've become a Burberry-a-holic since I tried my first shadow.

(0) Hearts

It is amazing! I love it- so sad that I didn't get into Burberry sooner!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments