MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Snip20140301_1.png

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

[ Edited ]

This was what I picked up last month before going on my no buy. Not included : Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, YSL Pure Chromatics #6 palette, Lancome La Roseraie blush, and a few UD shadows from The Motherlode (split with others).

Wish me luck on my no-buy!

25.jpg

HG.JPG

TS2.jpg

true.jpg

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

These are the items that arrived today. Unfortunately, not all arrived safely. 

The ulta nail polishes are 2 for $4. They are usually $6 each. They last as long as $15-$19 polishes too. If one breaks and the polish gets all over the bottles, the lids get destroyed. I tried to use polish remover to get the polish off the lids, but they kept breaking down leaving a black tar like substance all over my hands and the bottles. image.jpg

Last haul for awhile... or so I'd like to think

photo 5.JPG

[ Edited ]

O.M.G

ETA: Awesome haul!... sorry I realized just the OMG alone could probably be misconstrued as something negative lol Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Haha thanks! Definitely an impulsive splurge!

(0) Hearts

Just wanted to thank all of you lovely ladies for indulging the community with your awesome beauty offerings! Enjoy your goodies! Smiley Very Happy

Happy hauling! Heart

Another Rouge event haul! Mine's also on another board (it's the "Live Feed From VIB Rouge Event 03/30/14" one).

image.jpgimage.jpg

- Too Faced Sweethearts blush in Candy Glow

- Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Sugarland

- Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in Distortion

- Nails Inc. Garden Party polish in Westbourne Gardens 

- Formula X polish in Reactive

I also got the free Sephora wristlet with the foil samples and a Pantone Colour of the Year makeup look booklet.

(0) Hearts

Yay sugarland!!

(0) Hearts

I was having trouble deciding between Sugarland and Kuala Lumpur, but after swatching Sugarland I knew it was the one! The colours are so unique!

(0) Hearts

I got it about a month ago, absolutely love it! The purple is one of the most unique eyeshadows I've seen in quite a while! I really like pairing it with their Couer Battant blush Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

The purple is what sold me!

that 'other' store has the sweethearts blush for 50% off on thursday if you wanted to get a backup

(0) Hearts

I know someone told me on the other board! Too bad there's no Ultas in Canada Smiley Sad Otherwise I totally would! Thanks anyway!

My final haul for the month! Smiley Very Happy

Rouge Event Haul (previously posted on another thread):

photo.JPG

• VIB Rouge bag + samples
  • Pantone Radiant Orchid bag
  • NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Kauai
  • Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel
  • Sephora Collection Mascara in Blue
  • DevaCurl Mist-er Right Spray (mini) and conditioner sample [total brand ambassador enabled purchase]
  • Bite Luminous Creme Lipsticks in Fig (MLBB in pink shade) and Pepper (total MLBB) [really had no intention of purchasing these]

Regular Haulage:

• Laura Mercier Body Souffle Sampler
  • Sunday Riley Disrobe Body Lotion
  • Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Anja (indirectly enabled by Lisa Eldridge)
  • Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Gold Trench and Almond
  • Burberry Lip Glow in Pink Sweet Pea (if you see this starletta8, ohmigosh this is gorgeous IRL)
  • Guerlain 4 Couleurs Eyeshadow Quad - Les Fumes (Guerlain quad collection officially complete!)
  • x2 Sephora Collection Body Exfoliating Mitt (thank you ilovebears!!!)
  • LUSH Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub
  • Anastasia Eyebrow Brush #12
  • LM Creme de Pistache Body Souffle sample
  • LM Longwear Creme Eye Pencil in Violet sample
  • LUSH Dirty and Enzymion samples

(0) Hearts

Glad the mitts made their way to you safely Smiley Happy  I'm off to the feedback thread now!

The Anja eye shadow looks so pretty! 

(0) Hearts

It IS! I can't wait to play with it. It's really soft and buttery - makes me want to collect more Illamasqua, LOL!

mmhmmm, told ya about Pink Sweet Pea!

(0) Hearts

It's delightful. I love the purple/fuschia microshimmer in it! Not too thick or sticky either! Heart

Great haul!! Fig and Pepper are two of my favorites Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments