jenpred

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season :smileyhappy:.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small :smileyhappy:.

Snip20140301_1.png

jenpred

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

(0) Hearts

I'm normally not a lipstick gal, but WOW - I totally understand why you ladies love Bite. It was so comfortable to wear and really flattered my skin tone (even without foundation). Now I just need to find a good lip brush! (I don't think I have the skill to apply it straight from the bullet)

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Bite makes one, as does OCC.

Giorgio Armani's lip brushes are pretty good as well.

ColorCrazed

[ Edited ]

walmart haul.jpg

Last haul of the month! Picked these up at Wal Mart today. Flower Color Play Creme Shadow in Orchid-ing Around and Time Willow Tell, and Maybelline Color Elixir in Dashing Orchid. All go perfectly with the beautiful Radiant Orchid products that I recently hauled from Sephora. I think I may have a slight obsession with this color. :-)

green71191

Those lipglosses are amazing!!

WhereYouStand

This is technically for the start of my chic week shopping

- Lancome: La Vie Est Belle

s1481332-main-hero.jpg

- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Freckle

s1592682-main-hero.jpg

- Formula X Cherry Blossom Top Coat

s1506468-main-hero.jpg

- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo

ColorCrazed

La Vie Est Belle is one of my favorites, so lovely and soft! Beautiful bottle as well, enjoy!

kariyava

What a pretty spring haul!  I am a huge fan of La Vie Est Belle too!

lilahtov

This month was probably one of my best ever in terms of haulage. My wallet, of course, is a crybaby, but that is besides the point! I purchased... (pics aren't my own cause I still have some stuff in the mail/I'm lazy lol)

3 Chanel Illusions d'Ombres Cream Eyeshadows in

Mirifique

Chanel-Illusion-DOmbre-Mirifique-6-1024x680.jpg

Impulsion and Diapason

images.jpg

Tarte Perfecting Primer

Tarte-Clean-Slate-Poreless-Perfecting-Primer-3.jpg

2 Bobbi Brown Art Sticks in

Dusty Pink

31P6D5Q98OL._SY300_.jpg

Electric Pink

Bobbi-Brown-Art-Stick-Electric-Pink.jpg

And two tools I'm most excited about:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers

Anastasia-Beverly-Hills-Precision-Tweezers.jpg

And a NARS Ita Brush!! So freaking excited for this to arrive I can barely keep it together.

nars-ita-kabuki-brush.jpg

Oh, and then there's my NYX haul, bc Ulta is having a BOGO 50% Off Sale til 4/5:

5 NYX Butter lipsticks in Big Cherry, Juju, Sweet Tart, Little Susie and Fireball

2 NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Prague and Zurich

1 NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake

(Drugstore, yes, but I love all of these colors and I am so impressed with NYX as a brand. Plus, I'm addicted to lip products!)

Aaaand now I'll go cry into a black hole while Bite releases the Deconstructed Rose set that I can't buy. Hahaha! I am addicted.

jenpred

[ Edited ]

Great haul lilahtov! Hooray for Diapason!! :smileyvery-happy:

Is that multicolored shimmer I see in Mirifique? If so, that's GORGEOUS!

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

Jen, it's just silver, sadly, but it's still SO amazing on, and more wearable than I originally thought--very buildable.

eriles

I just had to google that Bite set and it looks amazing. How did you hear about it? I am totally enabled!! My wallet can't handle this! lol. 

sp2001

I got a whole bunch of stuff this month but my favorites so far are my 217 brush from MAC and the new perfume favorites from Sephora. How I ever lived without that 217 astounds me.

dollface131313

IMG_4209.jpgI was on a no buy month this month but i had a gift card and was so excited to get naked electric , i walked in straight to urban decay and it was nowhere to be found , then i saw one of my usual sales girls and asked she went in the back and got me one woohoo! it looks amazing i can't wait to use it . i also got a sephora brand lip liner .

not pictured was my lime crime velevetines wicked purchase i broke the no buy for this since i have been waiting forever for it to come out and even pre ordered it lol

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

This palette is so ridiculously pretty to look at!

Koofa

(minus all the samples) - mostly drugstore stuffs.. pretty happy about my Inglot & Smashbox purchases :smileyhappy:

March Haul.jpg

jenpred

(0) Hearts

That palette on the left is a really beautiful selection of colors, koofa. So many possibilities! Lol for the finger swatches :smileywink:.

CeliaV

Picture incoming when the haul is complete.  

NARS Matte Multiple in Siam.  It is TO DIE FOR.  I love it so, so much.  
NARS Mata Hari Blush.  A classic HG staple blush for me.  Needed Replenishing.  
NARS Lip Lacquer in Hot Wired.  IN LOVE.  Such a gorgeous fushcia with the most fantastic blue shift.  Feels so luxe on and in the pot (best used with a brush.  Also, the woman I work with at the NARS counter heard it may be going away.  Hope not!)  

Urban Decay Electric Palette.  My new favorite palette.  It's like the Lorac Pro of brights for me.  Love mixing with Sugarpill.  
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Freak (to complement the palette and act as a base for the corresponding shade, which is one of my favs) 

OCC Lip Tar Primary Pack.  I've been waiting to try out the true yellow, black, and white shades for so long.  Thrilled to have them in mini form since they last forever just like their full-sized counterparts.  I already have NSFW and Rx, so friends will be receiving them.  (Remains to be seen!)
It Cosmetics Matte Palette (remains to be seen)

BrennaBombshell

PhotoGrid_1396207584438.jpg

This is my end of the month haul! I got all these wonderful items in a trade with Mommyto4 on Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! So many things to try! Look at all the lippies! Eee!

AllyKatVA

Went to Ulta, got the Mario Badescu Acne Repair kit (yay 25% off!) and a Lash Domination mascara for 50% off. I got a free It's a 10 leave in treatment for spending $20+ (yay for surprise in-store GWPs), which had a coupon for $5 off any It's a 10 product at Ulta attached. My receipt has an attached coupon for $5 off a $15 purchase in-store (because I need more incentive to shop for makeup...). No more shopping at Ulta until Friday and Saturday.

I also picked up my free hand soap at Bath and Body Works. :smileyhappy: Got my Facebook L'Occitane promo hand cream sack...and later found it was missing the Cherry Blossom hand cream. Good thing I am friends with the girls who work there, I should be able to get it next time I go in without being hassled.

I actually went into my local Sephora, SiJCP, and Nordstrom Rack and managed to walk out without buying anything. Apparently I DO have some willpower!

notcreative

Nice.  It is so awesome to shop at Ulta right now!  You did better than I did.  Although, I did pretty well myself.

I did not get the leave in treatment or additional coupons, but I only paid $2.97.  My total before specials was $32.75.  My brow bar service (usually $20) was free because I purchased over $50 worth of Benefit products on 03-22-14.  With the discount, my Mario Badescu items were $12.75! Then, I used my $10 off for being Platinum during my birthday month.  That left me at $2.75 plus tax.  I did tip $5 in cash for the brow service, so I got out of there for $7.97 total.

If anyone is interested in the free brow service (waxing at a $20 value), the GWP at Ulta on 04/05/14 will repeat.  Purchase $50 in Benefit products to get it.

notcreative

image.jpg

Mini haul today. Ulta is selling Mario Badescu at 25% off. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 657 replies
  • 1290 hearts
  • 118 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • lb1414
    • sephoramusthave