jenpred

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season :smileyhappy:.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small :smileyhappy:.

Snip20140301_1.png

jenpred

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

And a great bday haul indeed :smileyhappy:. Happy early birthday, rjamlt!

Snip20140305_3.png

rjamlt

(0) Hearts

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

CuriousCannibal

The amount of products I've bought the last few days is almost scary, but with all these rouge exclusive things, i can't help myself :smileysad: 

Perfumes, lipglosses, lipsticks, palettes, tons of skincare...I'll post pics when the stuff gets here.

jenpred

(0) Hearts

Haha I hear ya' - the rouge exclusive things are tempting! Yes, pictures please :smileyhappy:!!

gogreyhound

image.jpgI havent gone shopping yet, but my T Rex says Happy March! from my front yard!! yes, we dress it up for each month and/or holiday...

lovinglondon

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Brilliant. :smileyhappy:

jenpred

(0) Hearts

Love that! So fun!

dziggi

(0) Hearts

Love it! Especially the wig. :smileyhappy:

BrennaBombshell

Is a haul a haul even if it's samples? Because I got samples in the mail in massive quantity, and there's no other way to describe this than as a haul, at least in my mind. samples.jpg

Caldrea, Ziaja, Exuviance, Elemental Herbology, DHC, Time Bomb, VBeaute, Caldrea.

samples2.jpg

Nuxe, Juice Beauty, Koh Gen Do and Lifeline.

I haven't purchased anything for the month though, but as of tomorrow, I should have a massive beauty haul (ordered and on its way). *Squeals*

jenpred

This is definitely a haul! :smileyvery-happy:

MlleCC

I love Elemental Herbology! Hope everything that they sent you works well for you. I'm also excited to see that Nuxe sends samples - I've been wanting to try their brand for quite some time. 

BrennaBombshell

I haven't tried out the Nuxe yet, but I'm really looking forward to it! So far from Elemental Herbology, the Cool and Clear cleanser just seemed very run-of-the-mill. It smelled and felt like anything I could get at a drugstore. But I LOVE their moisturizer! I'm going to try the facial peel tomorrow that they sent and am really looking forward to it. They also sent me another cleanser, the Delicate wash, and I'm going to try that soon, too! I <3 samples, I'm addicted to skincare. But out of the entire haul, I have to say the very best item I got was the night serum by Time Bomb. I'd never even heard of them until I was on the Makeup Talk forum, and they were discussing the samples given. I went to their page, liked what I saw, and they sent me a huge deluxe sample and it's changing my life! I'm definitely buying that in the full size as soon as the sample runs out!

MlleCC

Which moisturizer did you receive? I'm using Moisture Milk right now and it is everything that I have ever wanted in a moisturizer! The Facial Glow is supposed to be one of their best products; I haven't tried it yet but please keep me posted on how it goes for you! 

I saw you post about Time Bomb on beautytester's thread and you've got me curious! I've never heard of this brand, but I've never been able to resist a good skincare discovery!

BrennaBombshell

The one I've been using is Calendula and Rose Damask Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer. It doesn't have a strong fragrance, and while it feels thick, it melts into your skin all buttery and smooth! I find it controls oil, doesn't make me turn red, and keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day. No dry spots here! I'll possibly end up purchasing it as well, because I'm a big fan so far. 

I'll definitely keep you posted on how the Facial Glow turns out!!! 

And yes, I've been blabbing about it nonstop, count yourself lucky that I don't have your number, because I've probably texted all of my friends at least three times about how wonderful it is. -_- Hopefully if you try it, it works as well for you!

WhereYouStand

[ Edited ]

image.jpgWent to Target today 

Bodycology: XOXO Nourishing Body Cream regular size (smells pretty!) 

Burt's Bees: Facial cleansing towelettes with white tea extract Mini 

Burt's Bees: Day Lotion With Clary Sage. mini 

Burt's Bees Cream clenser With Clary Sage, Mini

Nivea: Lip Butter, Caramel Kiss (on clearance) 

St. Ives: Green Tea Scrub, mini  

decorative tins, white laser lace cut (for Makeup brushes) (Clearance Section)

total came to just shy of $20.00!

jenpred

[ Edited ]

Cute tins! I wish I could display my brushes in something adorable like that but I have a crazy cat, so my brushes are in a boring Rubbermaid container :smileysad:

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

trust me the cats are worth it! I wish I could have a cat where I currently live :smileysad:

MysticalAngel

[ Edited ]

IMG_0203.gifI had a job interview this morning and it went pretty well (I think!) after I finished up I checked out a Sephora which is near the office.

First of all the staff at this Sephora was WONDERFUL!!! So much nicer and attentive than the Sephora near my home. I want to applaud them! If I get the job, I will definitely frequent that Sephora over the one which is closer to my home.

To top my visit to Sephora, they had the old Meteorites!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Now to see what the fuss is all about regarding the Meteorites! :smileyhappy: Got it in "Teint Dore".

I also went to Winners and saw that they had a Chantecaille palette. They had "Les Baleines Bleu".

I just had to get it because I've always loved whales and dolphins. I'm not going to use it.
I'm just going to oogle it! :smileytongue:

And, I also picked up a Dolce and Gabanna eyeliner in "Lilac". :smileyhappy:

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

What a gorge palette! Good luck on the job, hope you get it!!

jenpred

Oh. My. Gosh. That palette is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I could literally stare at that all day. Thanks for sharing :smileyvery-happy:!!

And hooray for old Meteorites!

sschulte1014

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
image.jpg 

I placed my orders at the end of feb but received them yesterday so I'll count them as march hauls :smileyhappy:

From ulta which was an in store purchase I used my last rewards certificate to get my husband the acqua di gio cologne which I only paid $2.17 for after the $40 off and I got 3 free revlon nail polishes. From sephora I got Dior addict eau fraiche, beauty blender triple threat, the purple beauty bleneder (not pictured), nars Kauai duo, clinique bottom lash mascara, tarte eyelash curler, 3 hourglass ambient lighting powders (dim, diffused, and luminous), 3 ambient lighying blushes (mood exposure, radiant magenta, and diffused heat), I also got 2 of the vib luxe promos and a vib color iq promo as well as the normal samples plus a postcard with a sample of Marc jacobs honey...if you would even call that a sample. And I re qualified for rouge through 2015 :/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 657 replies
  • 1290 hearts
  • 118 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • lb1414
    • sephoramusthave