Jubilant July Hauls

Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka :smileyhappy: 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Spend ALL the money on makeup :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

What is a golden birthday, if you don't mind me asking? 

according to urban dictionary, it's when someone turns the same age as the date they were born. for example, turning 15 on july 15th. i didn't know what that was until now! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info! I never knew that. I also assumed that "Golden Birthday" means you are turning 50. Hmmmm....my golden birthday is next year. Time to start planing my wish list! :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

You got it!

My BD is December 6. Bummer :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Agreed on the bummer. Mine was when i was 12.

(0) Hearts

I'll 2nd that Bummer. Mine was when I was 28 & I had a rotten B-Day / rotten year! Oh well, we can always make up for it next go around!

My oldest was also born on December 6th.  His sixth birthday was a year and a half ago, and that is when my SIL informed me he was having a golden birthday.  Prior to that, I always assumed it meant your 50th.  I am actually closer to my 50th than my Golden one (as my Golden one was 19 years ago, before I even knew what the term meant).

SUPER NUTS!!! I was 19 when my golden birthday happened so I couldn't really spoil myself then like I can now. Please spoil yourself for the both of us :smileyvery-happy:

Happy early birthday, crayzeeRN.

I believe you have the right to go super nuts this month.

Enjoy it!

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Of course!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments