Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

(0) Hearts

IMG_20140731_112707.jpgIMG_20140731_113452.jpgIMG_20140731_112731-1.jpgThis has to be the babiest of all hauls Smiley Happy Wanted a concealer without silica to prevent flashback, and this one is really hyped up on YT. Fingers crossed it performs! I like the light consistency and coverage,but I really hope it wears well, doesn't change color, or flashback in photos! I will take a picture with my camera to test that once I remember to charge it Smiley Very Happy If this doesn't work, I'll probably go for Mac Prolongwear, EL Double Wear, or BB Bisque corrector. I tried it on and took a picture(GAHHH! the darkness is creeping down my face!) of one eye without the concealer and once eye with. Of course, nothing can completely cover the deep purply THING under my eyes Smiley Sad buuut I think it looks pretty good......For now Smiley Wink

Bath and Body Works is having their fall preview this week, I'm all about the fall scents so I couldn't resist picking a few things up.

This set was the one item I was most excited about, all of the pumpkin scents in this line smell AMAZING!

image.jpg

And thanks to my inability to resist collections of anything in general I needed this one as well...

image.jpg

I was super excited to see them doing layered scents now and Pumpkin Apple is one of my all time favourites.

image.jpg

All of the lotions I received as free gifts with purchase. The new cooling gel ones are so nice at the end of a hot summer day.

image.jpg

Those candle sets are amazing, StyleLynn! Enjoy! Bath and Body works has my favorite candles as well! I buy Pumpkin Caramel Latte and Pumpkin Cupcake every year Smiley Wink. Beautiful Day is also a favorite fragrance of mine Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

Haha...I've already had Pumpkin Caramel Latte burning this morning!

(0) Hearts

Those sets look amazing.  B&BW has the best candles!

[ Edited ]

My haul: Tarte rainforest after dark (thanks sdbeautyjunkie1), Chanel illuminating powder, Lorac skinny palette, Nars dual intensity eyeshadow, Formula x nail polish set. 

image.jpg

Side note: I finally got the jasmine palette to complete my collection!

image.jpg

Your Disney collection is amazing, annypoo! Enjoy! Smiley Happy 

<3, Randee

Oh my god those Disney palettes, love them!! Wish I could get them!

This is my second box of the week.  I've been trying to hold off until Aug 3 for the double points but I have no willpower!
IMG_0414.JPG

I have been loving the Perricone's No Makeup Skincare line. It's seriously awesome and such a great, unique concept! I hope you love all of your new products!

<3, Randee

Ooh, I love everything you got!

This month's haul...

2014-07-29 17.46.00.jpg

(0) Hearts

You picked up so many products on my to-try list!

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, is that you?

I'm working through my travel-size can of the Vichy Eau Thermale -- I don't find it particularly life-changing, but it's quite refreshing to use during the summer.  I still want to try the Avene version though, before calling it quits on these mineral water facial sprays.  

I didn't know that you can get Bioderma in the States now!  I've seen it for sale on some beauty sites, but none that I've ever ordered from.  

My July haul - a combination of Sephora/Ulta/Macys/Nordstrom Anniv Sale. XD

From Sephora:

Korres Pomegranate Toner

Nest Midnight Fleur Rollerball (gift from my sister)

MUFE Birthday Gift

From Ulta:

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Yes to Cucumbers Milk Cleanser (not pictured, already in my bathroom lol)

CK One Mascara birthday gift

Macys:

MAC Mineralize Lipstick in Dream Daze

Also got some samples of the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and will probably go back to purchase!

Nordstrom Anniv Sale:

Clinique Moisture Surge Home & Away Set

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Set (<< LOVING this already!!)

Voluspa 1-wick Candles

Samples

julyhaul.jpeg

What at amazing haul, laurenb703! Happy Belated Birthday! Smiley Very Happy 

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

How does the Nest Midnight Fleur Rollerball smell?

(0) Hearts

I lovvvve it. I'm not very good at describing scents so if you can get a sample or try it in the store I definitely recommend it. It's a little floral, a little sweet (but not overly), feminine, and I like wearing it day or night. The Nest fragrances are so unique too!

Those candle are so pretty!

(0) Hearts

I was eyeing the Voluspa candles, but decided to forfeit them after seeing a 50% Diptyque sale on Hautelook. What do you think of them?

(0) Hearts

I haven't burned them yet, but I love the scents. Especially the Pink Citron & Saijo Persimmon - they smell amazing! Laguna is my last favorite because it's a little too "fresh" for me but it's still nice and the color of the tin matches my living room so I at least like the way it looks lol

also I'm jealous you got the Diptyque ones on sale, by the time I saw them they were sold out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments