Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

(0) Hearts

O no! I'm so sorry you broke your leg! How did you manage to do that?!?!

I'm glad the hauls cheer you up Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I'm 43 now, but I was a professional figure skater in my youth, and now my children are training in figure skating, I skate a lot again just to keep warm, as local rink is like a freezer. I wasn't doing anything difficult, but I took one of those awkward freak falls ... can't wait till it heals and I can get back on the ice! Smiley Happy

image.jpg

I finally found the snow white one! Went to 4 Walgreens. I prob won't be using these but I'm a huge disney princess fan and I have the ariel one, so I must collect them all!

[ Edited ]

Do you know if they are coming out with a sleeping beauty set? 

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure, but I sure hope they do! I'm guessing if they came out with 2 princess collections already, they may come out with more. Not sure which princesses though. 

(0) Hearts

I sure hope so too! Thanks! Smiley Happy 

image.jpg#cantstopwontstop

But really I should go on a no buy for a year haha

So many pretties.  I love that Lancome brush.  Hopefully, you will too.

More orders arrived. Sometimes I ask myself do I really need all this stuff, probably not but I love it all Smiley Happy

image.jpg

Love the lippie kit, so I had to order one.  Those masks look awesome.  Have you tried any yet?

I'm glad you ordered the lippie kit Smiley Happy

So far I tried the Rose Mask. I wouldn't say they are better than the more expensive ones but they are definitely a quick and easy mask and they do work well.

OH EM GEE WHERE did you get a big size Face Soap & Clarity?! That is one of my most favorite cleansers! I have been hoarding my few remaining travel sized ones! 

(0) Hearts

Sephora had it in the sale section for $10 so I figured I'd give it a try. I use my Clarisonic at least 1x a day and I know I can't use this soap with it so I will only use it in between.

If I only bought the things I need I'd have a lot more money in the bank. lol Enjoy! I want to grab the rest of those Sephora masks as I've only tried the Pearl so far, but I just wish they were a little cheaper. 

I have 5 out of the 6. I like them when I'm lazy and don't feel like applying Glam Glow, Boscia, Origins or FAB. Also my bf won't use those masks but he said he would try the Sephora ones because they are fiber/cloth and quick and easy.

image.jpgHere's a simple skincare haul.   I really just went for the peel I was running low on and the cream was 50% off cause they're re formulating it to be more gentle.  Then I got the cleanser free with purchase.  I'm trying out lots of sunscreens so if anyone has recommendations please recommend away!  Smiley Very Happy

The Banana Boat for Kids sunscreen got panned in recent Consumer Reports article for the SPF really being something like 15. I was sad about this because I liked the no-tear formula.

It is too thick and nasty feeling.  I tossed it:/   I wouldn't ever even make my kids wear that! 

I love seeing the skincare haul of the lady with the BEST skin.  I am taking notes.

I bought some Banana Boat sunscreen recently, but I have not used it yet.  Have you found one you like yet?  I agree with trying out a bunch and buying different ones for different things.

I am not crazy about Banana Boat sunscreen, it's kinda greasy on me. 

Supergoop sunscreen oil is my favorite for my face, and Neutrogena Dry Touch sunscreen (or the Walgreens knockoff) is my favorite for body (and can be used for face.) 

I've also heard good things about Japanese Biore sunscreen (sold on Amazon.com.)

(0) Hearts

I love my facial sunscreen from Lancome.  My husband packed the swim bag for our water park trip yesterday and packed Shiseido instead.  Yes, it works, but it makes me look like a geisha.  No matter how much I rub it in it stays so white on my face.  I have some samples from Supergoop and other brands, but I doubt any will be good enough to replace my Lancome.  I like Clinique for my body, but the Banana Boat is supposed to be great for my scalp.  I had my hair back yesterday, so I never ended up using it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments