Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Oooh - how do you like the Kevyn Aucoin blushes? I still have one Space NK coupon/thingy to spend and I just can't decide!

[ Edited ]

The one on the right is the Candlelight powder, it's really lovely for creating a soft, natural-looking glow.

I just got the blush so I haven't tried it yet, but I will get back to you! It's supposed to be really good. Temptalia has reviews of all of them I think, if you need help deciding. I was tempted to get the Ambient Lighting Palette but I decided to go with a brand that I can't usually get a discount on and that I've heard great things about

I had Dolline blush in my cart for a while - I think it would be either that OR an Hourglass Blush - which I don't own any of. 

Or I could do both... but I was thinking about doing the LM Loose Translucent setting powder. 

Or I could do all three. 

OMG, Archie's Girls! *runs in circles screaming*
I wasn't into the products when they came out, but I LOVE archie, and now I wish I had gotten something, just because they're so darn cute.

(0) Hearts

LOL!! Same here. I feel like I missed out on so many great LE items because I wasn't into makeup sooner, or they didn't appeal when they first came out. I didn't realize how cute and awesome the Alluring Aquatics collection was until it sold out...of course. Now I'm going to be more on top of MACs LE collections

this is the only thing I bought myself this month. Trying real hard to keep it that way. Pretty sure I will ruin it this weekend tho. Smiley Wink

image.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Oooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhh!

(0) Hearts

Where did you find a 66?!  I've been looking everywhere O.O

(0) Hearts

I got it at bergdorfs. Used my glossybox card for it Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

!!!

Gosh that is beautiful! How does it perform?

Results are in. It's fantastic. No fall out at all. They're so smooth. 

(0) Hearts

I just got it yesterday so I have no idea. I imagine I will love it. 

(0) Hearts

I waaaaaant that!! I have been eyeing it all week. Please let us know how you like it!!

i will!  I'm pretty sure I will be in love. I'm already smitten

[ Edited ]

photo copy.jpg

Ok, I went a little hair care crazy. 

• B&B Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner
  • B&B Cityswept Finish
  • B&B Prep Spray full size
  • MURAD Acne Spot Treatment
  • B&B Prep Spray travel size
  • B&B Thickening Dryspun Finish travel size
  • B&B Prêt-à-powder
  • B&B Hairdresser's Invisible Oil travel size

I also noticed something in my spending habits in the past year. I seem to focus on a particular body part every couple of months, and then move on once I'm satisfied with the products I've bought. it's time for hair care!

Such a pretty picture! And those flowers are gorgeous Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you Smiley Happy Peonies are my favourites Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Bumble & Bumble should sponsor me! Smiley Very Happy

I love how you placed them in front of the tv.  You can sit and stare at them instead of watching whatever is on the tele.

hahah I wish! Imagine - a Sephora screensaver channel Smiley Very Happy

I needed some retail therapy, and I also got a couple of packages. 

MAC lipstick in viva glam II, lip liners in soar, plum.
Kat Von d lipsticks in lolita, hellbent, Wolvesmouth.
Estée Lauder pure color envy lipstick in irresistible.
Anthony logistics glycolic cleanser (got it to try out before I buy it for my bf)
Smashbox cherry smoke photo op eyeshadow palette.
And various samples.

securedownload.jpeg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments