Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

(0) Hearts

Contact  Sephora CS to see if you can get the difference in prices back as credit?

(0) Hearts

CS will not do a price adjustment BUT the store should. I bought the 10 shades of samba eyeliner set for $49 weeks ago and it went on sale this week for $25. The store gave me a credit and I bought the Beauty 101 kit for $8 (it's normally $32)

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I would definitely make a trip into the store for $24, but it will cost me more than $5 (which is the only difference in mine) in gas just to get to a store and back.  Plus, if they gave me a credit, I am sure I would use that plus a lot more.  I think I am just going to take the $5 loss on this. 

(0) Hearts

Really!  This was purchased at least a day or so before the sale, so I am not entitled, right?

(0) Hearts

Of course, why wouldn't they want to just give you a partial refund on the difference, so you won't have to return and rebuy.

(0) Hearts

I do love to save money, but I hate complaining to customer service.  I do not return anything, so they do not have to worry about me returning it anyway.  I will think about it.  Thanks for letting me know.  

(0) Hearts

I have a question for those who buy Tom Ford makeup. Have you purchased his products directly from the Tom Ford website? If so, do they include samples or pretty gift packaging?

I went to a Tom Ford store, dropped QUITE a bit of money and I asked for samples... She said that she would throw it in there for me, but she didn't. I didn't realize it until after I left the store. Someone else got full sized testers of She Wolf and In the Pink for her purchase (at a different TF boutique).

i have purchased directly from the website and they do not include samples. they have a tom ford tissue paper, but nothing extraordinary.

Awww, bummer. I guess I'll probably just stick to BG or so.

Here's what I've gotten this July:

IMAG1605_1.jpgIMAG1607_1.jpg- Estee Lauder Blush in Petal Plush

- Jason Wu for Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in Hibiscus Pink

- Tom Ford lipstick in Black Orchid

- Marc Jacobs Lip Gel in Caberet

- Tom Ford quad in Cognac Sable

- Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Paradise Pink

- Dior Addict Fluid Sticks in Minuit, Trompe L'Oeil, Mona Lisette, Rose Tricheuse, and Whisper Beige (not pictured)

- Marc Jacobs Kiss Pops in Pow and Wham

- Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Stick in On the Verge

- YSL nail lacquer in Corail Divin

ahhhh stop it! #notjealous 

Nice assortment of coloursSmiley Happy  that blush is so pretty! 

Ohhh, are you keeping the Kiss Pops? you should do a comparison between that and the lip gel since by product description they are both supposedly "lip gel". That YSL nail lacquer looks like such a pretty color!

(0) Hearts

Ugh, I doubt I'll keep the Kiss Pops. They're so drying! I like the colors though Smiley Sad

Cognac is probably my favorite tom ford quad hehe. enjoy your new stuff doll x

I forgot this came in the mail yesterday. I never gave it a second look online (the pic doesn't do it justice) until I swatches it in the store. The colors are gorgeous IMO

image.jpg

And a closer look

image.jpg

This is such a nice palette!!! I was using this a lot!   You're really going to enjoy it if you love sparkles like I do! 

(0) Hearts

I do love sparkles, shimmer and mattes. I love variety Smiley Happy

Wow, that palette is really really pretty! I see you got the B&B sample. I got that in a recent order and I'm in LOVE!! Really considering purchasing the full-size products--THAT good. 

(0) Hearts

If you swatch it in a store the colors are even more prettier. I have a bunch of the B&B samples but haven't tried them yet 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments