Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Same here! I have a couple of TF palettes and I have most of the others on my wishlist now!

Annypoo, do you have the Lorac Pro palette? I'm thinking about getting it. 

(0) Hearts

Yes! I have the original lorac pro and I like it a lot more than the 2nd one. I feel like the colors are more my cup of tea and that they blend better in the 1st palette. 

Ohh let me know what you think of those TF palettes!

I haven't tried the matte one, but I've tried the natural one and I really like it. 

I have both, and love them.  Thinking about getting the cat eyes palette next.

Excited to try my new trades.  Minus the explosion, I am happy with everything received.

Trade Joannimation.jpg

TradeMrsBaine.jpg

Fun! Which La Creme is that? 

Razzle Dazzle Rose.  It is so pretty that I need to find a place to go just to wear it.  My only trip to leave the house tomorrow and Wednesday will be to the gym.  As long as I am wearing no other makeup, lipstick can be all right, I think.

The explosion?!?! What exploded? Trades are so much fun!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Both trades were fun.  The Dr Jart+ BB cream exploded.  I took the other items it exploded on out of their packages, but the bag is pretty stained.  The Dr Jart itself is empty now.  I put it in a ziploc to take a picture, then I tossed it.

(0) Hearts

Well that's sad - everything else looks great though!

Woohoo!  It came just in time for camping!  We leave tonight after Our hair appointments! Perfectly planned cause if the hair doesn't work then I have a week of looking horrible with a hundred other people and no foulSmiley Happy.  I am going to go through a muddy looking stage so bear with me while I get used to bronzersSmiley Very Happy image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg 

This is amazing.  You are going to have so much fan playing with it, and we all get to enjoy seeing the looks you come up with.  Have fun camping.  You are very prepared, so you will have a great time.  

Thanks it's all Packed up.  Loading up the truck and uhaul.  We're gonna be building quite the city! 

Kate Spade bag on sale for $166

Kate Spade Metro Scallop watch on sale for $145

Samantha Thavasa (Japanese brand) on sale for $267

pppp.JPG

Oh man, I've always wanted a Samantha Thavasa Minnie Mouse bag!! I was dying over them in Tokyo. 

(0) Hearts

I did not know that was a Minnie Mouse bag.  Now, I love it even more.  Plus, red is my favorite color.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I don't think that Meecheroo's Samantha Thavasa bag is a Minnie Mouse one. But that same designer has an amazing collection of Disney and Minnie Mouse licensed bags that I saw when I was in Japan. 

If you search for "Disney Samantha Thavasa" on ebay, you'll see some of them, so cute!

I love both bags, but the Samantha Thavasa bag (which I have never even heard of) is quite stunning.

I LOVE those Kate Spade bags you picked out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments